Trade - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 22nd, 2003, 04:35 PM   #1

Trade

i have a friend who wants to do an interior swap from his charcoal leather interior to beige leather interior. the whole thing. i know im goin out on a limb, but jus maybe someone would want to do it, he says there arent any flaws in the interior. serious inquiries only. 01v6 coupe by the way.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 22nd, 2003, 04:38 PM   #2

i would LOVE to do this. i have beige leather, but i am in NJ. my interior is basically flawless except for one cigarette burn in the headliner right about the driver side door from the previous owner, as well as some wear on the side of the drivers seat, from me getting in and out all the time. i dont know how we could get this done, or if your friend knows how, but i have been all over doin this for a while now!
KCMC582 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 22nd, 2003, 04:41 PM   #3
6th and BEST Generation

Send a message via AIM to tool462
I would love to swap interiors , I have a red 2001 coupe with biege interior (leather). But I am all the way up here in Chicago, would he want to do carpet too? This sounds like it would be a real pain in the ass but I have ALWAYS wanted a charcoal interior.
Ill PM you my cell # and we can talk.
BTW my interior is mint, except slight wear from my fat ass on left side of drivers seat from getting in and out.
tool462 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old September 22nd, 2003, 05:32 PM   #4

well to get the carpet off you have to take out both your seats, the center console, and the backseats, and yea it would be a pain in the ass. actually it would be a HUGE pain in the ass. we are talking about the entire dash, carpet, door panels, rear side panels, front and rear seats, back dash, trunk interior, A-pillars, both sun visors, but he doesnt wanna take out the fabric roofing for some reason. so what we need to do is find out how much all of that weighs, and find out what shipping would be. it could either be shipped, he could come up there, yall could meet half way. or something, throw some ideas, im saying everything would at least weigh 100lbs, AT LEAST. so yea throw some ideas around.
Old September 22nd, 2003, 07:25 PM   #5

id love to do this, i just dont know HOW we could do it, being so far away...lemme give this some thought.
Old September 22nd, 2003, 08:34 PM   #6

Im the guy looking to do this.
im thinking a beige interior would be a great look on a silver coupe, just a starting point to switch up the overall look of a gen6.
Deca2k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 22nd, 2003, 08:56 PM   #7

well bro, i would LOVE to do the interior swap with you, everything top to bottom, cuz i want black sooooo bad. i dont know how we could do this, beng that we are SEVERAL states away, but if you can think of something, im all ears.
Old September 22nd, 2003, 09:50 PM   #8

definatly keep in touch man, i may be making a trip up to Rome NY in a few months to visit old friends. If i do id definatly be willing to take a day and do the switch

keep me on AIM: Audio On Canvas
Deca2k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 22nd, 2003, 10:49 PM   #9

ill hit you up tomorrow bro, its time for bed now. if you have the skills, or you know people and we can all work, im DOWN! ill defintley talk to you tomorrow.
Old September 23rd, 2003, 10:07 AM   #10

ive taken apart my entire interior so i know how to do it. if deca pays me to go with him, maybe ill help but i have no clue how to take off the dash/steering wheel/airbags. only everything else.
Old September 23rd, 2003, 10:17 AM   #11

i know how to take off the steering wheel and airbag inside that, i dont know about the dash tho....ill have to get a Helms manual.
Old October 3rd, 2003, 01:53 PM   #12

I HAVE THE ENTIRE INTERIOR OUT OF MY CAR EVEN THE BELTS IF YOUR STILL INTERSETED IN DOING THE SWAP THE CARPET IS A LITTLE DIRTY BUT COULD PROBABLY CLEAN WITH A STEAMER AND ALSO I LIVE IN GEORGIA.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in