FS: 05-07 Supercharged accord raditor - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 10th, 2008, 08:37 PM   #1

FS: 03-07 Supercharged accord raditor

I'm thinking about changing my setup around on my 05 accord that has a comptech supercharger on it. If you are interested in installing the comptech kit on your car I would be willing to sell you my already modified radiator for $500. So that you can just drop my radiator in and run the comptech superchatger in your 7th gen v6 accord. I can be contacted at 520-991-3886 if you are interested. The only thing that is for sale is my radiator and I have only run it for just over 1200 miles in the car, with this radiator and the comptech kit your car will never get hot even in the arizona heat.

Last edited by bankrup3000gt; June 3rd, 2008 at 08:37 PM..
bankrup3000gt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 10th, 2008, 11:48 PM   #2

bump
what's ur plan for the radiator?

where in arizona are you?
z0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 11th, 2008, 12:58 AM   #3

wow 5 bills....
whenever714 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old April 12th, 2008, 09:56 AM   #4

I will be returning my car to stock for a while untill I get my exhaust, mounts, aftercooler and a few other things done then the supercharger will be installed again and I will just have a new custom radiator made.
Old April 13th, 2008, 05:10 PM   #5

bump

And I'm located in tucson.

Just so everyone is clear this radiator is already modified to work on the 7gen V6 accord with a comptech supercharger.
Old April 13th, 2008, 05:20 PM   #6
Bobby Lane Racing

post pics of it, top sides, inlet, outlet, thickness, etc. I'd like to see what's 500 about. one can get a griffin custom, for that kind of price. i'll throw an offer once I see some pictures. Please take pics of the inside of the inlet and outlet also, and inside the cap.
nighthawk04v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #7

i would like to see how unique that radiator is...
nicepeta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2008, 08:40 PM   #8

you can see all the pictures of the raidaitor in my finished install post. is is a csf 3inch core all aluminm radiator with all the stuff moved to work with the supercharger.

Both nicepeta, nighthawk04v6 you should know that they are pricey any way and purchase the radiator $425 plus $70 to have some one modifiy it.

And lets see your pictures of your radiator, no one wanted to post when I asked to see. And all radiators that fit with the supercharger will not be that unigue we dont really have all that much room to work with, so it is what is.
Old April 13th, 2008, 09:01 PM   #9

ohhh so you are using the same radiator that i used.
$70 is a lot for someone to relocated the hose...

i dont take pic is because its on my car already...
and since you took it off, you should post some pic!
so then it will help on your sell too!!

good luck~
Old April 13th, 2008, 10:24 PM   #10

well currently it is still on the car. I have no space to rip my car apart right now, and I dont have all of my new part's yet.

and this is really for the people who would like to supercharger there car but cant find any info on the radiator to get it done.
Old April 13th, 2008, 10:32 PM   #11
Bobby Lane Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankrup3000gt View Post
you can see all the pictures of the raidaitor in my finished install post. is is a csf 3inch core all aluminm radiator with all the stuff moved to work with the supercharger.

Both nicepeta, nighthawk04v6 you should know that they are pricey any way and purchase the radiator $425 plus $70 to have some one modifiy it.

And lets see your pictures of your radiator, no one wanted to post when I asked to see. And all radiators that fit with the supercharger will not be that unigue we dont really have all that much room to work with, so it is what is.
There's only what 5 or 6 s/c 7th gens, so you're trying to sell to the 5 or 6 of us that already have radiators, and on top of that, if we wanted one we'd have a new one built for 300-500. Yes a Koyorad of your specs will run about 500 customed ready for a S/C in a 7th gen. However yours has seen fluid, and whos to say that when you pull it out you might not damage it or what not. I won't buy a radiator if it's seen prestone either, so that's why i told you to take pictures of the inlet and outlet, and inside the cap. i want to see the color of the fluid. I like my coolant blue.. just personal preference
Old April 13th, 2008, 10:45 PM   #12

and that is all I run is the blue coolant from honda which is and as you know $16 a gallon and this dam thing took 2 1/2 gallons. And like I said in the last post this is for some one who doesn't want to mess with the radiator and is looking to supercharger there car.

And I would like to see a $300 custom from koyo, You cant even get a main line production radiator from them for that price.
Old April 13th, 2008, 11:26 PM   #13
Bobby Lane Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankrup3000gt View Post
and that is all I run is the blue coolant from honda which is and as you know $16 a gallon and this dam thing took 2 1/2 gallons. And like I said in the last post this is for some one who doesn't want to mess with the radiator and is looking to supercharger there car.

And I would like to see a $300 custom from koyo, You cant even get a main line production radiator from them for that price.
read my post, i said i can have you one custom ready for 500 koyorad or I can have a generic brand aluminum custom for you for 250 to fit any application. and don't say to me "You can't even get a main line production radiator from them for that price." You would be suprised at how much i sell them for. All I'm saying is 500 for a used radiator whether its got 1000, or 1 mile on it is a bit much.
Old April 14th, 2008, 02:07 AM   #14
346hp/300tq @ 4psi

heres a pic of my griffen,

i think they sell these for around 600-700, i forgot. i paid 400.00

when i was looking around, a nice koyo with a custom inlet ballparked around 450-500 so kiet is pretty much on.

peter, we all ready know why you dont take pics of your radiator theres one word for it, monstrosity
04accordcpe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 14th, 2008, 02:55 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04accordcpe View Post
heres a pic of my griffen,

i think they sell these for around 600-700, i forgot. i paid 400.00

when i was looking around, a nice koyo with a custom inlet ballparked around 450-500 so kiet is pretty much on.

peter, we all ready know why you dont take pics of your radiator theres one word for it, monstrosity
what he is asking is a close up detail pic of the radiator...
of course no one will do that cuz its in the engine bay already!! just like you 2! when i ask you to take some detail pic of your radiator, you dont reply me back at all...
and if you are talking about the pic you just posted on, i had those too...=.=

monstrosity? its not that bad~ its polish match my SC and IM! at least its prettier than your oh and... it holds more coolant than your 2

but ya bankrup3000gt, if you wanna sell those you need to post some detail pic, otherwise ppl wont buy it!

good luck again~
Old April 14th, 2008, 01:04 PM   #16
ADI
AdRiaN

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepeta View Post
what he is asking is a close up detail pic of the radiator...
of course no one will do that cuz its in the engine bay already!! just like you 2! when i ask you to take some detail pic of your radiator, you dont reply me back at all...
and if you are talking about the pic you just posted on, i had those too...=.=

monstrosity? its not that bad~ its polish match my SC and IM! at least its prettier than your oh and... it holds more coolant than your 2

but ya bankrup3000gt, if you wanna sell those you need to post some detail pic, otherwise ppl wont buy it!

good luck again~
niceee... dude ur engine bay look sick!!! and so does the car
ADI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 14th, 2008, 10:44 PM   #17
346hp/300tq @ 4psi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepeta View Post

good luck again~

like i said peter, MONSTROSITY!!

that radiator is overkill IMO. bigger isnt necessarily better peter 99% of the TL guys are still using there stock radiators, with no problems. mine is double the size of the stock one, so theres plenty of cooling capacity. i think where you and i differ is the looks. i like things very simple and low key, you are quite the opposite of that. anyways, driving around without that front plastic cover piece and exposing all that sheet metal thats bent just to accomodate it, would drive me nuts

engine compartment is looking good though BUT you should have polished the blower too =P it sticks out like a sore thumb. good choice in taking that jet wing too. your car looks 150% better without it

sorry bankrupt, didnt mean to spam your thread. oh well, free bumps!
04accordcpe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 14th, 2008, 11:48 PM   #18
Bobby Lane Racing

yeah, that radiator is huge peter, how long does it take for your thermostat to open up now adays
Old June 2nd, 2008, 10:38 PM   #19

bump... its still for sale
Old June 2nd, 2008, 10:40 PM   #20
The End.

Send a message via AIM to IcyAccord
Wonder if this fits the 6th gens..
IcyAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 2nd, 2008, 10:46 PM   #21

I believe that the 6th gen and 7th gen use two different radiators
Old June 3rd, 2008, 08:38 PM   #22

some pictures have been added to the first post of what it looks like in the car.
Old August 7th, 2008, 10:01 PM   #23

bump still for sale.
Old August 7th, 2008, 11:50 PM   #24

so you running stock now?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in