FS: 3-piece GFG 20" wheels, perfect for 8th gen - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 11th, 2008, 12:51 AM   #1

FS: 3-piece GFG 20" wheels, perfect for 8th gen

These wheels were original on a SEMA concept vehicle that showed in 2005 and 2006. They are now just taking up space in the garage.
These high end wheels retail for over $6000 for the set
tires retail for over $800

Im asking $1400 obo , but make an offer by emailing [email protected]

TIRE STATUS:
Near new, just put on 3 weeks before the wheels were removed from the vehicle 235/30-20

WHEEL STATUS:
20x8.5" with +35 offset, and 5x114.5

Great condition face of the wheels. The barrels on three of them are slightly bent. One wheel has damage on the face from a time when the road suddenly became uneven and hit the side of the wheel lip. Pictures of the damage on that wheel are shown.

Picture seen with all wheels below can not depict their great looks, i didnt even completely clean them, for they would have been to shiny to take a picture of.

If you wish to replace the 3 barrels you'll basically have brand new wheels I can replace barrels for $300 per wheels before wheels are delivered. I can also have my friends shop fix the slight bends for $400 total.

(bent barrel seen below, this is the worst of the three. Look near the top of pic to see bend)

(were on this vehicle for SEMA)
illycut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 22nd, 2008, 08:34 PM   #2

I actually decided to have the 3 bent wheels fixed, so im still offering them at the same price above but in good condition. let me know
Old April 29th, 2008, 08:07 PM   #3

Offering $1300 on this great deal, just want them out of my garage

Old May 13th, 2008, 11:05 PM   #4

offering $1200
Old May 13th, 2008, 11:12 PM   #5
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX

Send a message via AIM to slowaccord
i had a set of 22" gfg wheels that came of a bentley coupe. I only got 1500 for them. They were staggered with one brand new 295/25/22 and all the other tires were in 80% condition. it sucks how bad wheels depreciate.

best of luck on your sale. One question. If u had 3 piece wheels why did u go with such a conservative width and offset?
slowaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 11th, 2008, 02:12 AM   #6

because, the car wasnt that wide, and nor is an accord haha, so i figure its a win win. You got $1500 for em? thats no good. the only reason these things arent $3000k minimum is because i had fixed the slight bends in them. someone should make an offer and get them on there car though ;-) haha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in