[FS]EIBACH Pro Kit for V6 Gen7 Accord, and more - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2008, 08:49 PM   #1
"Fast baby"

[FS]EIBACH Pro Kit for V6 Gen7 Accord, and more

This is a used set of front and rear springs for the gen7 V6's. They are in excellent shape and have been on the car in Florida their whole life. I bought my car used with these installed on stock shocks. I put 12k miles on them myself before upgrading my suspension to the Neuspeed Supercup kit in December. I don't know how long the previous owner had these on (sorry).

I am looking for $135 and shipping charges are included.

Eibach's kit number is 4044-140 and it will give you a 1.3" drop in the front and 1.2" in the back. In the pics, the taller spring (4044-002) is the rear, and the shorter spring (4044-001) is the front.
They're nice and clean and ready to go in the box!

Also, I'll be selling a brand new set of Acura wheel locks. Acura part number 08181-SE7A2AA. As you can see in the pics, this set has not even been opened.
I'm asking $25, shipping included.

I may as well list these also. These are trim panels for the fog light openings on the 03-05 V6 6speed. They are different from the non-6speed ones and I think they are a better design.
$15 shipping included.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in