FS: AEM CAI, UR pullies, Predator hood & Pioneer DVD - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 5th, 2003, 12:23 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to 00AccordTypeR Send a message via Yahoo to 00AccordTypeR
FS: AEM CAI, UR pullies, Predator hood & Pioneer DVD

Hey guys I have some stuff for sale. Here it goes.

I have an AEM CAI in silver. Its in pretty good shape. There are no broken brackets or holes worn in it. The only hole is near the throttle body from my dry nitrous system but there is a bung and I will plug it with a bolt so there will be no leak. I was looking for 95 plus shipping.

Next is a set of Unorthodox pulleys in silver. It comes with the alternator and crank pulley and the belt for it only. NO power steering pulley because I decided to keep that one on. They were used for about 3000 miles Asking $200 plus shipping. If you really wanted the power steering pulley too I know BigVic is selling one.

I just finished installing my charger and my predator hood hits it so I'm selling the hood to switch to a carbon fiber. If I dont sell this somewhat fast I might just have it cut to fit the charger. It is painted black with a very fine crushed glass clearcoat so no matter what is will have to be repainted. I've included a link to some pics below. I'm looking to get $300 for it plus shipping. I would prefer local pickup put I would be willing to ship it. I would just charge you the exact shipping cost. No inflated costs.

Lastly that I can think of for now I have a Pioneer 7300DVD with the AVM9000 brain. I will also include the pioneer XM module and antannae and a pioneer 6 disk changer. I still have both remotes and all the boxes and instructions as far as I can remember. I cant get pics of the 9000 processor or XM module because it is mounted under the false floor in my trunk. I will have pics of the monitor and the other stuff tonight. I'm asking $1000 plus shipping for all of the audio stuff. All of the components are in great condition. There are no stratches or flaws on the screen.

PM or email me if you have questions.
Here is a link to some pics of the car nothing else you can see the hood from these. I will post the others up tonight,

car pics

Thanks
Later

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

00AccordTypeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 5th, 2003, 03:14 PM   #2
v6p gangster

hey i'll take your pullies

SHIFT_future
FEEL THE SKYLINE | DRIVE JAPAN 日本
PFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 5th, 2003, 04:30 PM   #3
SILVIA

Send a message via AIM to EuStOn Send a message via MSN to EuStOn Send a message via Yahoo to EuStOn
wow!! your car is hot!! I' wanno see it!! well, one of my friend might be interested in your DVD, I'll talk to him first then let you know....
EuStOn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old November 5th, 2003, 05:04 PM   #4

Send a message via AIM to 00AccordTypeR Send a message via Yahoo to 00AccordTypeR
Pullies are sold to Pfizzle.

Old November 6th, 2003, 10:48 AM   #5

bump

Old November 7th, 2003, 12:54 PM   #6

Bump

Old November 7th, 2003, 01:01 PM   #7

can i see a pic of that intake with this hole?
snikwad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 7th, 2003, 01:08 PM   #8
Can I call myself OG yet?

i wish to god i could afford ANYTHING right now. . .
Old November 7th, 2003, 01:12 PM   #9

smokedoutv6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 7th, 2003, 02:38 PM   #10

Send a message via AIM to driven
nice car.. love what you have under the hood, the wing is atrocious though.. I would swap that out for a WW one
driven is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 8th, 2003, 09:47 AM   #11

Hey,
Thanks for the compliments guys. I was in one of my stupid moods when I put the wing on. Somedays I look at it and say it doesnt look to bad and then its like yes it does. One of these days I'll get around to changing it. As for the pics I just found my card for my camera so I'll get some pics up later today.
Brian

Old November 8th, 2003, 06:46 PM   #12

spoiler 4sale

Hey
I just remembered that I have a factory wing that I can sell too.It is near mint condition. I remember there was a small stratch but it could be buffed out. I would prefer local sale but it is possible to ship. I'm looking to get $110 plus shipping. I got home late tonight so I will put up pics of the wing and the other stuff tommorow
Thanks

Old November 8th, 2003, 08:13 PM   #13

DIBS ON WING plz take pics of scratches...
Old November 9th, 2003, 07:20 PM   #14

Hey guys I got pics of the CAI today there posted in the stuff for sale folder on my webshots acct. The link is below. I will get pics of the wing tommorow for you HighRPMguy. There upstairs in my garage and my car is apart so I couldnt get up there today. Any question PM me.
:for sale pics
Thanks

Old November 9th, 2003, 09:15 PM   #15

that hol eis major dude, sorry. ill pass on that.
snikwad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 9th, 2003, 10:12 PM   #16

btw, do you think you can drop the price a little bit? a spoiler just like this sold for 40$ in another thread.. feels like its kind've a rip now.. -Jai
Old November 9th, 2003, 11:09 PM   #17

Hey,
The hole is threaded. I'm going to put a bolt in it with thread lock so it will be sealed as tight as new. It will still be removable if wanted. I just wanted to show the hole unfilled when I get the bolt I will take another pic. HighRPMguy as I'm sure you know these wings go for 300 easy new. The one that was 40 also has the mounting holes ripped out and no LED bar which is about 50 bucks and no mounting hardware which I believe I still have. I dont think my 100 asking price is to bad in comparison to his 40 seeing everything you would have to fix.

Old November 10th, 2003, 08:45 PM   #18

hey, can I talk to you on aim? im me at jnayar
Old November 10th, 2003, 08:50 PM   #19
moDDerator (wannabe)

the pullies definitely sold??
corrado85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 10th, 2003, 11:21 PM   #20

Hi,
Yes pullies are definitly sold. The radio is sold now to.

Old November 11th, 2003, 02:53 PM   #21

Hey guys the wing is sold to one of my friends he just bought a 00 accord yesterday. So all I have left is the AEM. The hood I decided to keep and modify to fit the charger. I'm going to look around to see if I have anything else to sell.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in