Accord V6 Forum banner

NEED headers and pullies

544 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  maluninja 
#1 ·
i need accord v6 headers, preferably stone, and also pullies, preferably unorthodox... by next tuesday...

#2 ·
i thought you wanted to sell the av6 :confused: are you keeping it now

#4 ·
shaolin said:
i have comptech headers.
it's about a year old and i took it off my car already.
it's very good condition like new.
no scratches. let me know if you are interested.
email me for price.

acqdigio@yahoo.com
How much are you asking for?

#5 ·
well, since i had no real buyers interested, (had one, but just couldnt get the extra 1g he needed) so i am probably going to keep the car... it is still "for sale," because everything has a price.. but i am probably going to go for the honors of fastest accord in the country with a set up i am building over winter... 3.2 block... twin turbo... ect, ect.. but for now, i wanted to get headers/pullies for the drag event...

#7 ·
my engine is still pretty much stock... just intake and exhaust.. stock in my book.. so the only real power adder is the nitrous... and not i figure its time to build a REAL engine for this car.. plus i wanna get a stick.. so the 6 speed swap it is... the same motor mount and tranny mount locations help a lot too... but i still LOVE the juice... 130 is good.. but twin turbo with 130 shot and 6 speed is better.. i'll see what i run at the track next friday, and go from there.. even though i already foudn the donor 3.2 type s engine....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.