FS: Tama Drumset/Sabian Cymbals/extras - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 12th, 2003, 09:52 PM   #1

FS: Tama Drumset/Sabian Cymbals/extras

I know its a longshot that i'll find somebody here that is interested, but here i go anyways:

Tama Rockstar Custom 5pc Drumset:

5 1/2x14 snare drum
18x22 Kick Drum
9x10 tom
10x12 tom
12x14 suspended tom

The set will come with all hardware needed including the 3rd tom holder, 2 cymbal stands (one boom), high hat stand, snare stand, and everything else needed.

The drums are Laquer finish in Custom Blue. Go to www.tama.com to see the color, it is a very nice dark blue.

The drums are a few years old, but i have not used them in the past year - they have been sitting in my room, taking up space. I havn't even used them enough to have to replace the drum heads. All the heads are in good condition, they all have stick marks, but will still last a little longer. I did replace the snare drum head, its is now Remo, and has a nice tight sound to it. The drums are in good condition, but a few of the toms have minor nicks in them... the laquer blue finish is still there, just small indents about the size of a paint chip, maybe a little smaller.

EXTRAS:

I have Sabian Hand Hammered (yes, top of the line) Regular Hi Hats and a Medium ride. Both are in good condition. These are TOP OF THE LINE sabian cymbals and sound excelent.

I will also include FREE: a Tama Iron Cobra DOUBLE pedal. This is the pedal used by many professionals. It is in near mint condition and comes with carrying case and all.

Back when i bought the kit, the drums were about $1200, and the pedal was about $200-250.

I will also throw in a pair of brand new Vic Firth drumsticks.

FOR EVERYTHING I'm looking for about $850. This includes the double pedal, drums, hardware, and cymbals. If you do not want the cymbals or pedal, the price can come down slightly. All offers considered, but please no low balling, I need money. Pictures are available for serious buyers upon request. I can take pictures of anything. Thanks for looking.

-Peter
BConly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 12th, 2003, 09:59 PM   #2

VERY good price... Hate to see a set player giving up his equipment though! I'm a Paiste fan, but the HH's are GREAT. That pedal is also one of the best ever made. (I love my Axis one though )

I love my 1972 Slingerland kit though... So I'm good to go. Gluck!
CrazyHorse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 12th, 2003, 10:34 PM   #3
Can I call myself OG yet?

im a guitarist, but have many friends in the music world. . .i will look around for a buyer for you. . .(and maybe just charge them an extra 50 bucks. . .) hate to see you giving up the music though. why dont you go sell your body for a few weekends, im sure you could make a grand in a month

Old November 12th, 2003, 10:34 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyHorse on November 12th, 2003 at 07:59 PM

VERY good price... Hate to see a set player giving up his equipment though! I'm a Paiste fan, but the HH's are GREAT. That pedal is also one of the best ever made. (I love my Axis one though )

I love my 1972 Slingerland kit though... So I'm good to go. Gluck!
Yeah, i had to give it up as:
1. Very little time now with school/National water polo and swimming
2. Neighbors were complaining about noise... and I REFUSE to put pads on my drums... i hate those.

Yeah the pedal is actually my favorite part of the kit =) It is so smooth and has a powerful stroke.

1972 Slingerland nice =)

Quote:
im a guitarist, but have many friends in the music world. . .i will look around for a buyer for you. . .(and maybe just charge them an extra 50 bucks. . .) hate to see you giving up the music though. why dont you go sell your body for a few weekends, im sure you could make a grand in a month
lol, sell my body. Thanks man, if you could find a buyer, feel free to pocket as much as you like... =)
By the way, I would prefer local pick up (I am willing to deliver if close enough - So Cal), as it will be a ***** to ship these, but if there is no other way, I am willing to ship as long as the buyer is willing to pay for it =)

Peace out,
Peter

Last edited by BConly; November 12th, 2003 at 10:36 PM..
Old November 12th, 2003, 11:23 PM   #5

9 piece all maple shells.. Absolute beauty of a set. I managed to snag mine from a guy getting married that had to part with the set. His screwed up priorities = my gain. They were mostly restored but with a slack job of it.. I'm going to have them all redone in black satin pearl like my snare one of these days. Gotta love vintage kits.
CrazyHorse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 13th, 2003, 12:08 AM   #6

damn man, pics? =) Do you drum just for fun? bands? with that kind of kit, you better be doin some gigs and showin' it off!!!
Old November 13th, 2003, 08:41 PM   #7

as much as i hate to do it:
bump
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in