FS: Canon Rebel XTi Kit and a Hoya 55mm Polarizer - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 31st, 2008, 03:11 PM   #1

FS: Canon Rebel XTi Kit and a Hoya 55mm Polarizer

I am selling my Canon Rebel XTi camera kit. This camera is in pristine and CLEAN condition. I've only taken around less than 1000 shots with it. I recently upgraded to the XSi so I am selling the XTi. I have everything that came with the original kit box. I am selling the XTi Camera kit, 2 extra batteries, 4GB total of Compact Flash memory. This was my first Digital SLR camera, and I babied it as I take VERY good care of my things as you can see in the pictures.

Asking $610 Firm given the camera's condition.

Included in this sale is:

Canon Rebel XTi (Black Body)
EF-S 18-55mm Standard Kit lens
Canon Battery Charger for NB-2LH
Canon NB-2LH Battery
2 x Generic NB-2LH Batteries
2GB Sandisk UltraII Compact Flash Memory
2 x 1GB Sandisk Compact Flash Memory
Camera Strap
Manuals and Cables that came with the kit.

ALSO SELLING:

Selling a 55mm Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL Polarizer Filter. This filter is brand new. I opened it, but never used it. I bought this when I first got into digital SLR photography, and in my haste mistakenly bought a 55mm filter when all I had were 58mm lenses. Kept it, because I thought maybe I'd get a 55mm lens later on... never did. So, selling this never used Hoya PRO1 Circular Polarizer filter!

Asking $50 firm.

khyzersoze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in