FS: 19x8" TSW Thruxtons - Need to move these ASAP, Priced as such - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2008, 02:09 PM   #1
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed

Send a message via AIM to 05AV6
Talking **SOLD** FS: 19x8" TSW Thruxtons - Need to move these ASAP, Priced as such

WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD PLEASE CLOSE THANKS YOU!

I have a full set of TSW Thruxtons 19x8" 5x114.3 with a +40 ET to move,

PRICE IS $700 PICKED UP $850 SHIPPED these wheels are awesome, I just got too good a deal to pass up on some Work Emotions. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Buy these. I will take OBO(within reason) CASH TALKS!!!

Also the wheels sit almost dead flush with the fenders and just slightly tuck, and they easily will clear any Big Brake Kit!!

Specs:
19x8" +40 ET TSW Thruxtons (Retails for $230 plus shipping per wheel)
225/35/R19 Yokohama Parada Spec II tires (Retails for $170 per tire)

I Paid over $1600 for these new 5 monthes ago,

BONUS: I have a 5th wheel and tire that match, this wheel has a 2" gouge but is PERFECT as a full size spare, the tire has 99% life on it.

These rims must go and I will be pricing them as such, cheapest price I can find is $230 a wheel online pre shipping. Had these on the car for roughly 6000 miles, I babied them and there aren't any dents/cracks visible bends or repairs of any kind. They have a few VERY VERY minor marks on the very edges of the lips, which I will take closeups of. Not only that These come with excellent tires, which have roughly 75-85% life still on them. I will take photographs of them off of the vehicle when I get home. But for now I have included pictures from when they were still on my car.
Also a little TLC and polish (can get megquiers and a powerball from autozone for $15 and will remove any marks, if any on the lips, (clearcoat has a couple of small surface scratches that can and will easily be removed via this method, i've done it before) and the lips will look as if they came fresh out of the package, these things are great I promise you.

I have a great reputation, have sold to several members and they can all vouch, I price my stuff to move, you can get a virtually brand new set of rims for $1000 less than retail with EXCELLENT tires, not a BS artist or scammer. Lets get these on a new car!

Last edited by 05AV6; September 4th, 2008 at 10:20 AM..
05AV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 3rd, 2008, 02:14 PM   #2

damn i want these wheels ...bad!lol.maybe if they arnt sold like in a month or two i'll have the money.$850 shipped with tires for some 19's! effin sweet!!
1iLlaV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 3rd, 2008, 02:40 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to blowout
Super interested will these fit a 2000 accord coupe ex v6 im dropped on tein s techs and kyb struts will they rub and where in ny are you located will come and pick up
blowout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old September 3rd, 2008, 02:40 PM   #4
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed

Also I Will Throw In A Set Of Stainless Steel Tuner Lugs, Wheel Locks And Hubcentric Rings!!!
Old September 3rd, 2008, 02:43 PM   #5
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowout View Post
Super interested will these fit a 2000 accord coupe ex v6 and where in ny are you located will come and pick up
They should fit 98+ 5 Lug Accords/CLs/TLs without issue. Located in Lower Westchester. They're are/were several 6gens running +40 ETs and even lower, plus the tire isn't to fat so I don't forsee a prob, worst case if your very serious we can always test first one to make sure it fits but if there are an 6th Geners can you confirm fitiment on +40ET!!
Old September 3rd, 2008, 02:44 PM   #6
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowout View Post
Super interested will these fit a 2000 accord coupe ex v6 im dropped on tein s techs and kyb struts will they rub and where in ny are you located will come and pick up
Also I'm On Tein SS and they cleared easily without ever rubbing!
Old September 3rd, 2008, 02:59 PM   #7

Send a message via AIM to blowout
Please pm
blowout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 3rd, 2008, 03:02 PM   #8
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed

PM Replied
Old September 3rd, 2008, 04:39 PM   #9
Official V6P Retro Whore

holy chit! good price for some kickass wheels!

bump for you!
dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 3rd, 2008, 11:25 PM   #10
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed

This is why I LOVE V6P, I put up a great item at a good price and I always seem to meet great buyers additionally, it sells in one day, funny how that works??
As for my awesome buyer: Yo Man, ENJOY THE WHEELS and GOOD LUCK in the armed forces and good luck / god bless. Also thanks for an absolutely seemless sale, one of my best transactions to date! I wish everyone could be this easy and straightforward to deal with. Mods, please close thread WHEELS SOLD!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in