Do Not Buy From Sickv6! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2008, 08:49 AM   #1

Angry Do Not Buy From Sickv6!

this guy is a straight up fraud. just spent an hour on the phone with paypal and his account is limited. he also has NO PAYMENT PROTECTION on his account

fortunately this board has a curse filter on it so i'll do my best to explain everything w/o cursing.

i purchased smoked headlights from him in this thread
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...d.php?t=157374

i asked him to give me a tracking number once it was shipped. he said no problem. the amount was for $95. he didn't respond to me for about 4 days after and then on a monday i get a response saying that his headlights are at his friends house b/c he didnt want "clutter" in his house. he said he went to get them on the weekend but his friend was out of town and no one was home to let him in to get them (already smells fishy). so i ask when his friend would be back and let me know asap when they are shipped. a week goes by and NO RESPONSE! i try PMing him a few times, even replying to the thread above and still no response. i then see bankrup3000gt respond saying it takes him a while to ship but that i will get the item. i wouldnt have minded if it took longer but he didnt have the common courteousy to even write back which is EXTREMELY rude! so i try to PM him again and what do you know - i get a message saying that he can't receive any messages because his Inbox is full on v6p and he can't receive anything until he cleans up his messages. i then make a dispute through paypal and immediately escalate it to a claim. a week goes by and he has no response to the dispute. the "case" ended on tuesday and i get an email yesterday morning saying:

Status

We were able to recover $5.34 USD from the seller and processed a refund to you.

What happens next

We're working with the seller to recover the rest of your refund. We'll let you know when the seller is able to full refund your payment.

If you've resolved this problem, you can cancel this claim anytime.

i email them back, furious, demanding and asking where the hell the rest of the remaining money is. i get a response saying "we are doing our best to get the remaining refund and trying our best to get the seller to refund the rest of your money"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HES GOING TO SEND A REFUND!? HE HASNT EVEN RESPONDED TO ANY OF THIS!? THE GUY PROBABLY MOVED AND CLOSED THE BANK ACCOUNT NOW I AM ****ED OUT OF MY MONEY! $90 DOWN THE ****IN DRAIN!

i call paypal today and speak with someone and the lady said because their account is limited that is the only funds he had in his account but they are working to get the rest of the refund. she explains that since his account is limited, he can only receive funds and as he receives the rest of the money will be refunded back to me. i ask her how long and she said sometimes its quick, sometimes it takes a while. i told her that this same thing happened to me a while ago and the amount was for $190 and after 2 weeks once the case was closed, i got the FULL amount refunded with no issues! she said that is probably because that seller in the past did NOT have a limited account

this is F'in Bsh|t! i'm so pissed right now. i need that $90. i do need headlights, the depos i have now are getting hazy and making the lights look like ****!
sig86 cm8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 18th, 2008, 09:56 AM   #2
M90SC Boosting 13PSI

bankrup3000gt got the cams because I had them in my possesion and once I got a message from Matt clearing me to release them I shipped them to him myself. It is true that Matt (sickv6) is hard to get ahold of and not very responsive, but I don't think he is outright dishonest, just very slow on the responsiveness, hopefully Matt will respond to this a clear it up ASAP.
NVA-AV6 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2008, 09:57 AM   #3
k24
FRAUDULENT SELLER

Send a message via MSN to k24 Send a message via Yahoo to k24
sucks man...why dont you just tint the ones you have right now..i have a set of black housings from ebay for sale...they are in good shape + im local..lmk
k24 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old September 18th, 2008, 10:07 AM   #4
Bobby Lane Racing

I'm sure sickav6 has no intention to disrespect you in anyway. I'm sure he's busy with things in his life right now. Just be patient and let things roll and stop the rant over 95$.. I'm sure you'll get it back.
nighthawk04v6 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2008, 10:15 AM   #5
J35 6Spd

i hope this gets resolved for you quickly.... i dont know sickv6 too personally but i have spoken to him before through txt and he seems to be a good person overall. when selling an item the seller should be prompt especially when the buyer is prompt.. and there are few excuses for being unresponsive.. but i don't think he intends to hold your money or rip you off...

again i hope you two resolve it soon.
Kschwiggy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2008, 10:31 AM   #6
BULLPOO

Send a message via AIM to SixSpeeder
I changed his user title and sent him a PM. He hasn't been on since the 5th of this month. That's about all we can do at this point. I really hope this gets resolved.
SixSpeeder is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2008, 10:36 AM   #7

Send a message via AIM to chiefy
this sucks hope its all resolved soon for u
chiefy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2008, 11:21 AM   #8

i hear you man, getting a hold of flakers is really frustrating. if any of you bought an item from a store for $100 and came home and opened it-

to find it empty or had a rock in it. you'd be pissed and drive back immediately to that store and ***** and moan at the top of your lungs.

everyone would do that. including the flaker. so it's very rude and hypocritical to screw up a fair deal.

some people have no principles. they cherry pick when it suits them.
lazy or fraudulent, it's nearly the same.
wayneski is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2008, 01:09 PM   #9
346hp/300tq @ 4psi

he left a deposit with me for some mounts, but i refunded it back to him since he was parting out his car. he didnt ask for it back until recently, weeks after he sold his stuff. that tells me he probably has alot going on right now. heres his email in case you dont have it [email protected]

i still think you'll be ok. he doesnt seem like a person who will rip someone for just $95.00.
04accordcpe is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2008, 02:00 PM   #10

Send a message via AIM to fenixv
Good luck man.
fenixv is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2008, 02:04 PM   #11

cometo his house... hes very close to my neighborhood, not that i kno him, but hes like 10-15 mins from the GW bridge

and yes i kno u r in FL
RBP_04TL is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2008, 09:17 PM   #12

i called paypal again and they said the reason i only got that small amount is that i disputed the claim after he had already withdrawn the money so this PROVES that he is a ****ing fraud. he already got my money and never intended to respond to me or ship my headlights. i am so ****ing pissed right now. this is BS! i just bought my aem v2 from h22vtec tonight and that is about the last time i buy something from someone on here for a good while unless they are 100% verified, have NO bad ratings on here and if they have ebay, they are 100% w/ no negative feedback! i don't think my bank can even do anything as paypal is a completley different business

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBP_04TL View Post
cometo his house... hes very close to my neighborhood, not that i kno him, but hes like 10-15 mins from the GW bridge

and yes i kno u r in FL
DO YOU HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER????
Old September 18th, 2008, 09:19 PM   #13
Adventure is out there!

Send a message via AIM to littletruong
he's going through a lot.. i have his myspace and thats how i've only been able to get a hold of him. Last i know he was in a lot of money problems. I don't think he's the guy your making him out to be. I'll message him and see if i can get a response from him. I'll let you know if he replies. Sorry about the situation but i'll help out if i can. I'm sure its all a misunderstanding. His phone number is posted in his part out thread in the FS section btw.
littletruong is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2008, 09:24 PM   #14
Adventure is out there!

Send a message via AIM to littletruong
i just left a message for him on his myspace. Hopefully we can get this resolved
littletruong is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2008, 10:04 PM   #15

I to dont think he is out to screw you. I have txt him and got no responce from him for you but that is all I can do. I will not give you his number and Im sorry for that, but he was a stand up guy to me just a little slow and some times when you buy stuff online from some one you have to understand that they have other things going on in there life, AND that you may not be there first concern in there life. I really hope he comes on here to clear things up with you and any one else that he might be behind with.
bankrup3000gt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2008, 10:10 PM   #16
Brad

Send a message via AIM to bdeitemeyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sig86 cm8 View Post
i called paypal again and they said the reason i only got that small amount is that i disputed the claim after he had already withdrawn the money so this PROVES that he is a ****ing fraud. he already got my money and never intended to respond to me or ship my headlights. i am so ****ing pissed right now. this is BS! i just bought my aem v2 from h22vtec tonight and that is about the last time i buy something from someone on here for a good while unless they are 100% verified, have NO bad ratings on here and if they have ebay, they are 100% w/ no negative feedback! i don't think my bank can even do anything as paypal is a completley different business

DO YOU HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER????
Your bank can fight with PayPal to refund you your money. There used to be a link about it, but it's now dead. It would have been even easier if you had paid using a credit card instead of taking the money directly out of your bank account to pay him. Search on V6P regarding paypal issues & you'll see how to get your money back regardless of whether you hear from the seller or not.
bdeitemeyer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2008, 10:33 PM   #17

Send a message via AIM to Legendaryyaj
Paypal screwed you. I sold a Vafc to a member and he said he never got it and paypal took money out of my paypal account and credited it to him. He ends up with my item and his money back. Whenever I got money through Paypal, I always transfered it to my bank account. With that done, paypal went ahead and refunded him his money out of my zero balance account to make it negative $260. They wanted me to pay them back and I said F it. They never notified me that he filed a dispute. I just logged in one day to buy something and it was negative. Paypal makes up their own rules per claim that is why I NEVER deal with them anymore.

They told me if I didnt pay them back for their mistake, they were gonna go withdraw money straight from my checking account. I then closed my account and opened a new one.
Legendaryyaj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 19th, 2008, 09:23 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by littletruong View Post
he's going through a lot.. i have his myspace and thats how i've only been able to get a hold of him. Last i know he was in a lot of money problems. I don't think he's the guy your making him out to be. I'll message him and see if i can get a response from him. I'll let you know if he replies. Sorry about the situation but i'll help out if i can. I'm sure its all a misunderstanding. His phone number is posted in his part out thread in the FS section btw.
yeah i found it but go check the thread i just created. i'm furious now

Quote:
Originally Posted by littletruong View Post
i just left a message for him on his myspace. Hopefully we can get this resolved
what is his myspace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankrup3000gt View Post
I to dont think he is out to screw you. I have txt him and got no responce from him for you but that is all I can do. I will not give you his number and Im sorry for that, but he was a stand up guy to me just a little slow and some times when you buy stuff online from some one you have to understand that they have other things going on in there life, AND that you may not be there first concern in there life. I really hope he comes on here to clear things up with you and any one else that he might be behind with.
check your PM
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:06 AM   #19
BULLPOO

I know you are out a MASSIVE amount of money, but that doesn't mean you get harass me or other members. There have been several reputable members, moreso than you, in this thread that have said that he's a slow mover. I understand that does not give him the right to not contact you, but it's still something to go on. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, for now. Don't like it? Tough sht. You need to cool off.
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:07 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixSpeeder View Post
I know you are out a MASSIVE amount of money, but that doesn't mean you get harass me or other members. There have been several reputable members, moreso than you, in this thread that have said that he's a slow mover. I understand that does not give him the right to not contact you, but it's still something to go on. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, for now. Don't like it? Tough sht. You need to cool off.
LOL.
ilovepoker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:09 AM   #21
BULLPOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepoker View Post
LOL.
How long do you want to be quiet for?
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:11 AM   #22

Quote:
How long do you want to be quiet for?
how is the OP harassing you or other members? he's just trying to get his money back?

dont be upset at me, what have i done? i havent ripped anyone off- i replied to an OPEN thread. if you dont want responses in it then close it?

and thank you for the spelling edit. i didnt know what you meant by "quite."
ilovepoker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:16 AM   #23
BULLPOO

Old September 19th, 2008, 10:21 AM   #24
Super Mod

you guys are blowing this out of proportion. obviously the op paid for something and no matter how busy you are in your life, if you sold something and received payment, that should be your first priority. why even put it up for sale if you don't have time to ship it out?

also the op, since alot of the reputable members are vouching for him and are trying to contact him for you, you should be a bit patient. was this thread really necessary? is this thread going to help you get your money back? i don't think so. infact if he saw this thread, he might even delay it even longer just to spite you.

just my .02cents.

oh and fyi, anytime someone pays me through paypal, i withdrawl the funds instantly.
aprevo15 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:45 AM   #25

the reason i dont immediately withdraw funds from my paypal is because i will turn around and buy something else w/ those funds to the buyer gets an immediate payment and the item is shipped out even sooner.

anytime i sold something on a forum or ebay, the second i received payment and address info i packaged it up and either that same day it was shipped (depending on the time of payment if shipping store was still open) or the next available business day!
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:58 AM   #26
BULLPOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprevo15 View Post
also the op, since alot of the reputable members are vouching for him and are trying to contact him for you, you should be a bit patient.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprevo15 View Post
was this thread really necessary? is this thread going to help you get your money back? i don't think so. infact if he saw this thread, he might even delay it even longer just to spite you.

I don't agree. Stuff like this DOES need to be brought to the attention of people. It's a sort of fail safe for other buyers and sellers.
Old September 19th, 2008, 11:05 AM   #27
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee

Hopefully he comes through and clears things up, but I know how annoying a situation like this can be.

I had a similar situation on eBay when I bought my Eibach springs off this guy. He didn't put up a real picture of them just a pulled picture of the box from the Eibach site. I won the springs and paid for them immediately using PayPal. He never sent me an invoice or contacted me with shipping info so I emailed him and asked for a tracking number. A few days passed and he never wrote back so I wrote him again asking for a tracking number. Finally I got a response a few days later saying he was going to ship the springs out that weekend and send me a number. A week passes and no email with tracking number. At this point I'm freaking out thinking he's a fraud since he didn't have a real picture, already withdrew my funds from PayPal and wasn't responding back to my requests.The following week I gave it a final try with a threat to contact PayPal and eBay unless he responded back promptly. He wrote back the next day from his Blackberry saying to stop freaking out that he has a job and a kid and didn't get around to shipping the springs out yet. I was so pissed because if he had told me from the beginning it would take him a few weeks to ship me the springs I would've been fine with it but instead he keep me hanging. I wrote back and said he needs to work on his communcation skills and as much as a kid is a priority, if he has the time to list something on eBay then he has the time to ship his item. Long story short I finally got the springs and haven't left him any feedback as of yet, still debating what to do regarding negative or neutral.

Moral of the story is some people just aren't resposible as far as good communication, so hopefully he's just busy with other stuff and will finally get around to shipping your headlights out soon. Regardless of whether it's $95 or $950, it's your hard earned money and you expect to get what you paid for in a timely manor, as we all would. We'll all be watching to see what happens.
Accordian is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 19th, 2008, 11:26 AM   #28
hmmm what next?

you really have to be patient about this i freaked out a few time in a very similar situation i bought new coil packs off of ebay which ended up all blowing on me after a 1/2 mile away from my house so i contacted the seller and said the item was defective so i get no response and then i do th same and escalate the claim an what not so finally we reach an agreement to have me ship the items back and i would get the money back. never heared from them again never got my money nothing i payed over all $200+ that i never saw again.
shonda1989 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 19th, 2008, 11:30 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accordian View Post
Hopefully he comes through and clears things up, but I know how annoying a situation like this can be.

I had a similar situation on eBay when I bought my Eibach springs off this guy. He didn't put up a real picture of them just a pulled picture of the box from the Eibach site. I won the springs and paid for them immediately using PayPal. He never sent me an invoice or contacted me with shipping info so I emailed him and asked for a tracking number. A few days passed and he never wrote back so I wrote him again asking for a tracking number. Finally I got a response a few days later saying he was going to ship the springs out that weekend and send me a number. A week passes and no email with tracking number. At this point I'm freaking out thinking he's a fraud since he didn't have a real picture, already withdrew my funds from PayPal and wasn't responding back to my requests.The following week I gave it a final try with a threat to contact PayPal and eBay unless he responded back promptly. He wrote back the next day from his Blackberry saying to stop freaking out that he has a job and a kid and didn't get around to shipping the springs out yet. I was so pissed because if he had told me from the beginning it would take him a few weeks to ship me the springs I would've been fine with it but instead he keep me hanging. I wrote back and said he needs to work on his communcation skills and as much as a kid is a priority, if he has the time to list something on eBay then he has the time to ship his item. Long story short I finally got the springs and haven't left him any feedback as of yet, still debating what to do regarding negative or neutral.

Moral of the story is some people just aren't resposible as far as good communication, so hopefully he's just busy with other stuff and will finally get around to shipping your headlights out soon. Regardless of whether it's $95 or $950, it's your hard earned money and you expect to get what you paid for in a timely manor, as we all would. We'll all be watching to see what happens.
Hella yea its your hard earn money.
thisaznboi88 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old September 19th, 2008, 11:37 AM   #30
Super Mod

Quote:
I don't agree. Stuff like this DOES need to be brought to the attention of people. It's a sort of fail safe for other buyers and sellers.

yeah you are right. how else would those members that are trying to help sig out know about it. i just think he should of been a bit more patient though. maybe give it sometime before he made this thread.
aprevo15 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in