Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: Comptech SC kit 00-02 Accord, 01-03 CLS/TLS

1K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  IcyAccord 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD to myself :D

Selling my SC kit to help my parents out so they dont get their truck repoed.

Kit includes everything you will need. I would prefer So Cal guys, but money talks.

3.0" pulley ~4.5psi

Asking for $2000 for the SC kit for Accords,
I can also install it for another $200, which is way cheaper then others will charge and i've done this a bunch of times, just did it a few days ago :p

Earlier Accords will need a longer fuel line that can be custom made for around $50.

The kit is almost completely off the car all I need to remove is the ESM which means yu guessed it folks the car runs just fine with the ESM while still NA, which is important to know for those who like installing things little by little.

Things that will need to be bought are things like paper and crush gaskets for the IM and TB and SC inlet manifold, and the crush gasket for where the stock FPR goes. new cam seal O-ring if you damage yours

Also spark plugs, although I have some used NGK plugs that are Denso IK20 equivalent.

Nick
nick10923@yahoo.com
Long Beach, CA 90807

See less See more
#16 ·
It varies I think I seperated install in two days, but usually I like to have the customer get the alternator pulley installed before hand, so we dont have to try and do it by hand or take it to a shop and have them do it for like $10 give or take.

If we have everything it shouldn't take long and thats if nothing goes wrong. Steve had to sleep over at my place, so we could finish the install, checking fuel lines adn fittings for leaks, basic preventive maintanence etc.

So maybe 8hrs to 24hrs depending on how screwed up your car is. Thats the name of the game, patience and perseverance.

Basically the more you half ass things the faster the install to a point. Its knowing when to get new hardware, gaskets etc that makes the install reliable, that and tuning the Comptech FPR and ESM voltage :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.