Accord V6 Forum banner

**FS: Motevo GTV-X5 all-in-one 6.2" DD headunit/ touchscreen/ ipod/ navi

3K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  as2222 
#1 · (Edited)
Bought this for my gf's new Honda FIT.
She said I spent way too much money on it and wants me to sell it. lol.

It's brand new and still in the box.
Retails at close to $1500.

Looking to get $1200. May think it's pretty expensive but check out the specs below.

- 6.2" touch screen TFT LCD
- Motorized panel
- Supports DVD/ DVD+R/ VCD/ CD/ CD-RW/ MP3/ MP4
- External GPS Navigation
- Bluetooth Cell Phone Hands Free Interface
- Ipod Interface
- USB Port/ SD Slot
- TV Systems : PAL/ NTSC/ SECAM
- Max. Power Output : 50Wx4
- 2 ways AV out, 1 way audio R&L out
- 2 ways AV in, 1 way audio R&L in
- Auto switching to Rear View Camera Input
- Remote control included

EVERYTHING is built in

http://www.motevomobile.com/main.htm

check out the link below

http://gpsobsessed.com/miscellaneou...x7-gtv-x96-in-dash-multimedia-gps-navigators/

I can probably get more but when this one sells and there's enough interest, I'll try to get a vendor's license.

PM me for more info.

See less See more
#2 ·
Quite an impressive unit...but its pricey technology for "early adopters." What excites me is that they have accomplished something so advanced and that in like 5 years this type of head unit probably be a third of the price, if not less. Oh man, and then who knows what kind of units will be selling for 1,500 then!

#3 ·
haha, right????

that's why i highly recommend this product.

Considering that it has EVERYTHING built into it.
You don't need to get a separate navi unit. This one is included. It's not build in but it's a separate external SD card that you slide into it. to purchase all these separately, say from pioneer, you gotta get the base unit, $700 ish, then navi, $300 ish, then bluetooth, then ipod connector, then etc.

of course, nobody buys for retail but the price i'm selling it for is much less than buying all the other parts individually.

#8 ·
^ yea I'm the same way. Girls that deserve it man.

That's how you know you got a keeper right there. She made you sell this even though it was a gift.

#9 ·
exactly!

lol you know you've met a good girl when she says

"what da heck?!! just get me the $80 one. i don't need the rest!"

she then gets a bluetooth headset and asks for a cheap navi unit that's under a bill.

Now i wanna spoil her more lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.