|November 29th, 2003, 09:53 PM||#1|
Ca: Sony, Aiwa, Atari, Simpson, and more!
Simpson 5-point Racing Harnesses: $140obo, retail $260. Contains two, color blue and 4 matching shoulder pads.
Sony 100w headunit: $60 OR BEST OFFER
Model # XR-U550, 20w x 4, cassette player w/ CD changer control, detachable face, digital FM/AM tuner, comes with all connectors and bracket
Atari Lynx portable game system: $70 OR BEST OFFER
Comes with carrying case, AC wall plug, adaptor, sunshade, and 9 games including:
- Ninja Gaiden
- California Games
- Blue Lightning (2 copies)
- Slime World
Siemens ID Fingerprint Mouse: $20obo
Never opened! Works with your fingerprint so nobody else can get into your computer. Sys. req. are Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, or Service Pack 3.
Stock OEM WRX Springs
- Only 5k miles on them. $75obo
Stock '98-'02 V6 Accord intake resonator $10
Stock Accord/Civic hubcaps
- They are in perfect condition. Only on car for 1 week.
$40 + ship
'98-'02 Accord steering wheel radio controls
- Comes with steering wheel back already with cutouts.
$25 + ship
AIWA 5 speaker stereo (for home use)
- 3 disc changer (not reading CD's right now)
- Dual tape player, can make tape to tape/cd to tape dubs
- Digital radio tuner
- 2 front speakers, 2 rear speakers, 1 center channel
- Coil antenna
cost $500 new, will sell for $100
1970 Ford Torino
- Rebuilt 302ci V8 bored .040"over to 307ci
- flat milled heads
- hyperuetectic pistons
- Isky 286* cam
- Edelbrock Performer intake
- Edelbrock Performer 600cfm carb
- NEW C-4 tranny w/ B&M shifter & shift kit
- NEW 9" rear w/ 3.70 gears
- NEW upholstery, carpet, headliner
- MSD 6A Ignition
- Ford Racing plug wires
- Lakewood traction bars
- Power front disc brakes
- Newer calipers, rotors
- B&M tranny cooler
- Mr. Gasket coolant catch can
- 13k miles on engine, 11k on tranny, 9k on rear
- dynoed 210whp/212wtq (@260chp, 270ctq)
- Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/48731523tjsQyW
PM or email me at [email protected].
Last edited by AjIsDope; April 30th, 2004 at 03:57 PM..
|December 13th, 2003, 12:29 AM||#12|
Either 24th or 25th (most likely 25th). Think you can hold it for me 'til then? And as for price, since it's $20 shipped, how about $15 pickup?
|December 13th, 2003, 11:44 AM||#14|
|December 14th, 2003, 12:15 AM||#15|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|