Lots of stuff for sale! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 30th, 2003, 03:50 PM   #1

Lots of stuff for sale!

I would like to give you guys the opportunity to purchase some items off of me before I put them on Ebay. All the items that I am listing are brand new and still in package.

Xbox Games

Star Wars KOTOR: $35
Medal Of Honor - Rising Sun: $35
Prince of Persia: $35 - SOLD
Magic The Gathering: $30

Playstation 2

Tony Hawk's Underground : $35 - SOLD
Final Fantasy X-2 : $35 - SOLD

PC

XIII : $25

PC Stuff

Lexar 256mb USB jumpdrive : $55 a drive(I have 4 of these)

I prefer money order and will charge $2 shipping on all products and if you buy more than one the shipping will stay at $2. I use USPS as my shipper and will try to get the product out as fast as possible. Send me a PM or e-mail to what item you would like and first come first serve.

Last edited by Synthetic599; December 5th, 2003 at 10:34 AM..
Synthetic599 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 30th, 2003, 06:31 PM   #2

I am also trying to sell some of my used games so let me know if you are interested and I will give you a list.
Old November 30th, 2003, 07:53 PM   #3

used games...
wallyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old November 30th, 2003, 08:58 PM   #4
SILVIA

Send a message via AIM to EuStOn Send a message via MSN to EuStOn Send a message via Yahoo to EuStOn
dibs on PS2 games, u got PM
EuStOn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 1st, 2003, 03:24 PM   #5

Used Games:

PS2 :

Auto Modellista
The Bouncer
Red Faction 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Shinobi
Maximo

XBOX

Unreal Championship

Give me an offer! Thanks
Old December 2nd, 2003, 10:32 AM   #6

do you have any playstation 2 memory card
jojoskilz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 2nd, 2003, 01:22 PM   #7

No, but I can get one. How about $15. The closest time I would be able to get one would be Fri or Sun.

Let me know.
Old December 2nd, 2003, 02:57 PM   #8
Bri
Car Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Bri Send a message via AIM to Bri
Quote:
Originally posted by Synthetic599
No, but I can get one. How about $15. The closest time I would be able to get one would be Fri or Sun.

Let me know.
Do you work on an electronics store or something? Can you get us cheap games? If I've read this before, I would have gotten the FFX-2... How about the FFX? Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bri is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 2nd, 2003, 03:05 PM   #9

I am helping out a friend who runs an Electronics store. His business is not doing so well so I decided to help him sell some stuff online. Right now he does not have FFX but I would be able to get another copy of FFX-2.

I will take requests and will try to obtain the game but remember I am only human. Brand new games will be around $35-$40 and greatest hits are $10.
Old December 2nd, 2003, 04:29 PM   #10
Bri
Car Enthusiast

Quote:
I am helping out a friend who runs an Electronics store. His business is not doing so well so I decided to help him sell some stuff online. Right now he does not have FFX but I would be able to get another copy of FFX-2.

I will take requests and will try to obtain the game but remember I am only human. Brand new games will be around $35-$40 and greatest hits are $10.
Are those new games? If so, can you ask him if he could get me the final fantasy X? Thanks!

Old December 3rd, 2003, 03:36 PM   #11

Yeah they are brand new. He does not have any Final Fantasy X at the moment but he is trying to get some.

Nobody else wants this stuff? It is quite a steal if you ask me.
Old December 3rd, 2003, 03:55 PM   #12
Bri
Car Enthusiast

Quote:
Yeah they are brand new. He does not have any Final Fantasy X at the moment but he is trying to get some.

Nobody else wants this stuff? It is quite a steal if you ask me.
Does your friend's store have an ad? Maybe I can price match best buy... I already bought one on best buy... I couldn't wait... Lol! Well, let me know if he get Final Fantasy X... Maybe I can tell best buy that your friend sells them for $10 and I could get 110% the difference... Lol! Hehehe! Is it going to be soon? I'll let you know if I wanna get the Final Fantasy X-2... I'll finish this first game first... Thanks!

Old December 3rd, 2003, 04:46 PM   #13

No he is not big enough for an ad yet. Shipping stuff during this time of year is very troublesome. He has already lost two packages luckily they re sent but that is time that he does not have. I will let you know if I can get FFX.
Old December 3rd, 2003, 04:58 PM   #14
Bri
Car Enthusiast

Quote:
No he is not big enough for an ad yet. Shipping stuff during this time of year is very troublesome. He has already lost two packages luckily they re sent but that is time that he does not have. I will let you know if I can get FFX.
Thanks so much man! But can I like let best buy know that your pal is selling them for like $10 and best buy will call him to confirm or something? Thanks!

Old December 3rd, 2003, 04:59 PM   #15
Bri
Car Enthusiast

Also, if you have Tekken 4, let me know... How much is shipping gonna cost?
Old December 4th, 2003, 01:32 PM   #16

He does have Tekken 4 and I will try to get it by Fri. Shipping is $2.
Old December 4th, 2003, 03:02 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by Bri
Thanks so much man! But can I like let best buy know that your pal is selling them for like $10 and best buy will call him to confirm or something? Thanks!
I think the point here is to help his buddy out... maybe you should buy from him
sandwiches is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 4th, 2003, 08:34 PM   #18

Ok you guys my friend is about to cut me off on the merchandise so what you see is pretty much what you can get except for the people I have already talked to.

Also I am selling the Alien Trilogy Set for $30 but it is opened. I did not watch any of them since I found out the quadriligy came out. Let me know.
Old December 5th, 2003, 10:33 AM   #19

Ok you guys he has cut me off on the merchandise so I can no longer accept requests. Starcrap your request will still be ok.

I am going to put this stuff up on Ebay on Monday so let me know if you want anything.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in