selling my 6th gen show accord =( - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 2nd, 2003, 11:07 PM   #1

selling my 6th gen show accord =(

Well, I never did do much posting on this board...and I regret it, because I didn't get to share my show car with anyone as long as I've been building it up.

I have two reasons for posting this thread...

1) To announce I'm selling my show car on ebay (if anyone is interested).

2) To share my car with everyone just before I get rid of it.

Its come to the point where the car has become too much money for me to continue modding. I know if I don't sell it i will contribute every penny I have to it, and I can't really afford to keep chipping in my every penny (at this point) to continue modifying this car. Just before I thought about selling it I had to cancel my next mod, I-forged 19" custom body colored wheels ($3200). I've realized that this hobby is too expensive for me, and I have to move on. Its going to be hard, but once I let it go I will be fine.

So, if you would all do me a favor, even if you're not interested in buying the car, just check out the car at the link below and leave me some feedback in this forum. I appreciate everyone's time, and if you do have any questions about the car, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at (240)-472-2697, just leave me a message if I dont pick up.

here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...446429522&rd=1
OC_Accord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 2nd, 2003, 11:40 PM   #2

That's a very beautiful car, too bad you have to sell it. Just curious but how much money are u expecting to get for it?

Jon
Jon2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 2nd, 2003, 11:49 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to SiLvAaCCoRdV6
IMHO youll probably get more money if your part your car out and then sell your car in stock form. There will be a lot of members on this board that will happily buy these things off you. If you do let me get dibs on your headlights with the HIDs let me know
SiLvAaCCoRdV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old December 3rd, 2003, 01:05 AM   #4
jinsoku.com

Send a message via AIM to vTecaznracer
wow...very nice car...

sad to see you part with it...
vTecaznracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 3rd, 2003, 01:13 AM   #5

Your car is so nice, its sad your selling it .

Plumaccordcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 3rd, 2003, 02:11 AM   #6

thanks

Thanks for all the compliments, I appreciate everyone of them. I'm not sure as to how much exactly I want for the car just yet, but I have a certain number in mind If you want to make an offer, if its good enough I will cancel the auction

Yeah I know parting out makes more money, but im dealing with a time factor as well, plus it will cost a lot more money to get my mechanic to remove and reinstall the OEM parts, plus time to sell the parts online. If I don't end up selling the car, how much will you pay for the headlights just out of curiosity ?
Old December 3rd, 2003, 08:46 AM   #7

cant get the link to work????
02AccordV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 3rd, 2003, 08:51 AM   #8

now it works??? nice ride. i like the interior. how much did that cost??
02AccordV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 3rd, 2003, 09:57 AM   #9

thanks

Thanks. Interior cost me 1400 with labor. Katzkin leather, the best quality out there for the price.
Old December 3rd, 2003, 10:02 AM   #10
Saiken

Send a message via AIM to DrachenV6
Are you going to sell your oem headlights?
DrachenV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 3rd, 2003, 11:58 AM   #11

sorry

Sorry, unfortunately Im not selling any OEM parts untill the auction closes and I find out if the winner of the car wants to take the OEM parts as well. I'll let you know if they deny the parts then I will sell them to whoever is interested.
Old December 7th, 2003, 08:29 AM   #12
original member!

Send a message via AIM to Nittanys1
hey i will buy the greddy exhaust off of you...i was gonna buy a exh system off someone else but they sold it to someone else after i said i wanted it first. well let me know cuz i really want that brand and would love to take them off your hands. you could even just sell me the axel back part and bolt back on the factroy one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SPONSORS:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
Nittanys1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in