FS: Injen CAI CL-S/TL-S - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 3rd, 2003, 08:02 PM   #1

FS: Injen CAI CL-S/TL-S

FS: Injen CAI cut ready for bypass valve

Reason for Selling:
Parting out car...plus tranny went ka-boom

Application
2001-2003 AUTOMATIC CL Type-S

Condition
Used for about a year and a half. It's been off my car and in my living room for about two months. The exterior still looks great. A little bit of elbow grease and I'm sure it will shine right up. I'd polish it up, but I don't have the right compound to do a good job. There is one scratch on the piping. See picture below.

Comes with a K&N Recharger Kit. I'd say there is a good three to four charges left in the kit

Price
It looks like used Injen CAIs are going for about $150 on the Blackmarket. I'm selling this WITHOUT the bypass valve but with the K&N recharger kit for $125 shipped. The bypass valve that used to be on there is broken, so I'm compensating for the price. Do a search and you can find brand new bypass valves that go for about $25-$30 shipped.

If you're interested...email me: chikai(at)ckworks(dot)com

Pics

This is EXACTLY what you will be getting

This is what it looks like assembled. The bypass valve is NOT included with the purchase.

A close up...and a little ding up near the top of the intake...DAMN ACURA MECHANICS!

The only noticable scratch on the intake. This was caused from the mounting point breaking off and the intake pipe laying on the car body. It is only cosmetic and will NOT affect performance. The rubber mount has been replaced with a brand new one. This scratch faces down on the car so it is not noticable from the top.

Comes with a K&N Recharger kit. I've used it about four times. Twice on my integra and twice on the CL-S. I just cleaned and recharged it the second time so you won't have to.

A small dent on the filter.

All boxed up...and includes Chodthewacko's AEM CAI installation instructions...good for removing OEM parts. But use your intuition during the install...it's cake.

Someone welcome this box into a happy home.
chikai is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 19th, 2004, 03:48 PM   #2

still available.

please email me if you're interested:

[email protected]
chikai is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in