Thermal Axle Back Sale- Look - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 9th, 2003, 07:53 AM   #1

Thermal Axle Back Sale- Look

HONDA ACCORD 98-02 V6 THERMAL AXLE BACK EXAUST

HONDA ACCORD 98-02 V6 THERMAL AXLE BACK EXAUST

i am sure by now everyone is familiar with the nice fdeep tone thermal gives and i love em' unfortunatly i am trading my car in and buying a 2002Audi A41.8t - gotta do it i got a great price... lol but i am parting out my Accord. i am writting this post at work now, so i dont have pics for you, but as i get sum replys i will post pictures when i get home.

when i was buying parts for my accord i was shopping for the perfect exaust, and i thought the Themal R&D was great, nice deep idle tone, and it roars at higer rpm, i got alot of compliments with it, it felt good coming from tuners with highly modified cars... i paid alot fot them when i bought them... 599.99 - but i dont regret it cuz they looked perfect with the oem bodykit..

i am selling them for 275.00 plus shipping, but if you can pick them up cool 4 you, if not i will try to get a good shipping price, and if the shipping price is too high mabye i will knock off sum of the price for you, we will talk- so contact me if yur interested...

i have pics of the exaust new, and pics of them on my car.
i have taken them off awhile ago so they never where in the snow/sand.

also i have CHROME CLEAR DUAL PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTSDUAL PROJECTOR for sale , they were on my car for 1 month and are practically brand new, i also have pics of them . i am askin 80 firm* plus shipping* so if yur interested , CONTACT ME ASAP-
~ thanks ERIC
ELEEav6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 9th, 2003, 11:35 AM   #2
???

Send a message via AIM to five0netvv0
hey eric...can you post pix of the exhaust on ur car?
five0netvv0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 15th, 2003, 07:02 AM   #3

yes i can, sorry i have been very busy lately, i will post pics as soon as i get home from work, i have pics of the themal not on the car, and on the car.... i will post very soon....... dual projector headlights anyone?????

Old December 15th, 2003, 01:11 PM   #4

pics of the exhaust? what model # is it?
str8acura is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 15th, 2003, 02:21 PM   #5
6thgenaccord.com

Send a message via AIM to Wildman
projector pics ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wildman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 15th, 2003, 09:37 PM   #6

hmmm???
wallyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 17th, 2003, 08:01 AM   #7

OK_ yeh i have pictures off the EXAUST AND PROJECTORS,, work has been kickin my ass man, i havent got a chance to post the pics yet, will do it tonight... the exaust- 275+shipping or pick up- FIRM. and dual projectors- 75 +shippin firm..!!! i lowered the lights price alittle bit.- if any of you have aol or aim contact me at ELEEXX - we can talk on there if not just reply to this post or PM me. THE PICS WILL BE ON TONIGHT. ok thanks see ya
Old December 17th, 2003, 08:17 AM   #8

ok here's a picture of the exaust form the thermal web site just so you can see what they look like - i will get the pics of them on my 02 accord, for ya... they are nice- and say thermal on them. pretty hot, and here's the pics of the dual projectors from the web site also so you can see- the pics of the actaul ones i am sellign i will post tonight....

exaust..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pjr-98acd-p3.jpg (23.6 KB, 158 views)
Old December 17th, 2003, 08:20 AM   #9

the exaust canisters aren't huge like greddy's or obx's exaust- so they dont look ghetto, the hide well , and they have a nice deep tone, more luxury and smooth, then some "ricey" tone. look at the canisters you can see how they arent all round and junk- they are more wide and flat then round
Old December 21st, 2003, 05:59 PM   #10

here ya go...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imga0875.jpg (63.2 KB, 144 views)
Old December 22nd, 2003, 07:57 AM   #11

thermal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imga0864.jpg (49.5 KB, 133 views)
Old December 24th, 2003, 08:21 AM   #12

someone buy my headlights and exaust please............................................ ................................
Old January 2nd, 2004, 01:51 AM   #13

Would ya do a package deal??
Rdalton33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 2nd, 2004, 04:23 PM   #14

i would like the headlights, and maybe exhuast. prob headlights. i pay you cash if the price is right. how about 75$ shipped to 77040.
PM me i am in need of new headlights.
mrtien is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 6th, 2004, 12:33 PM   #15

hey thanks for replying, sorry i took so long to answer, work has been busy. ok yeh umm i was askin 75 + shipping, you want them 75 + shipping, or 75 with shipping included... cuz i cant do that.. the lowest i will go for u is 70 + shipping.... is that ok?? shipping should be around 20-30 bucks or sumthin depends where ya are, i will look for best price for ya
Old January 6th, 2004, 12:36 PM   #16

package price!!!!!!!!!!!!! def i can do...... $315.99 + shipping...???????? hows that???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in