TW...18 x 8 +35 rota tarmac 3 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2008, 06:05 PM   #1
Super Mod

TW...18 x 8 +35 rota tarmac 3

*****PENDING

i am test watering a set up rota rims. i will be buying tim's aka lifotoman's rims end of this month.

the rims are in excellent condition. not a single scratch on it. the tires are practically new also. they are falkens. i've had this set for about 2 months.

i am asking $700 local pick up in southern cali.

btw if someone is interested, it will be available after i pick up tim's rims end of this month cause i don't have my stock anymore.

here's a pic of it on my car. i will post more close up pics later.

Last edited by aprevo15; November 18th, 2008 at 11:55 AM..
aprevo15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 3rd, 2008, 06:23 PM   #2
its my Religion

wow nice rims man gl with sale

i'll trade you
hondaism is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 6th, 2008, 05:34 PM   #3
The Art of Inspiration

Is your wheel fit in 2006 Honda Accord sedan?
I live in southern california and interest in buying your wheels if those are still available.

-Thanks in advance.
Aerospacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old November 7th, 2008, 05:41 PM   #4
Super Mod

yeah it will. same bolt pattern. i still have them. i will have them til the end of the month so you still got time to think about it. like i said on my original post, i can't take these off my car until i get tim's rims on my car first.

sorry for making this thread so early.
Old November 8th, 2008, 10:43 AM   #5
The Art of Inspiration

pm me as soon as when you trade with tim's rims. I just want to make sure is it $700 includes 4 rims and 4 tires with it?

-Thanks in advance.
Old November 8th, 2008, 12:34 PM   #6
Super Mod

will do man. and yes its 4 rims with 4 practically brand new tires.
Old November 8th, 2008, 06:43 PM   #7
The Art of Inspiration

Perfect. Where do you live in southern california? I wish I can pick them up, so that I can save up my money. Which suspension kit are you using? I mean are you using lowering spring with shocks or coilovers?

-Thanks in advance.
Old November 13th, 2008, 10:28 PM   #8
The Art of Inspiration

Hey, aprevo15. Could you upload some better pictures like all wheels and tires look like? And how heavy is the each wheel you have?
Old November 13th, 2008, 11:06 PM   #9
Official V6P Retro Whore

bump for you man

honest, great guy people!
dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 13th, 2008, 11:13 PM   #10
Super Mod

thanks ryan.

aerospacer.......i will take some close up pics of the rims this weekend. not a single curb. i am running tein basic coilovers. the rims are 18lbs each without tires. i don't know how heavy they are with tires though. i am in norwalk california.
Old November 17th, 2008, 06:21 PM   #11
The Art of Inspiration

Aprevo15, do you think I can get your rims by either 28th or 29th of this month? My tires are almost worn out and I need to buy either new tires or your rims with tires. If I can get it, that will be the best time to get it. Because anyway I have to go to LA/OC County to do something on 28th~29th of November.
Old November 17th, 2008, 06:28 PM   #12
Super Mod

that's cutting it close cause that is the day i meet tim to pick up the wheels. not to mention 29th is my birthday. lets see what we can do. but it would have to be on the 29th cause i need to mount the new rims first before i could let you have mine.

Last edited by aprevo15; November 17th, 2008 at 06:41 PM..
Old November 17th, 2008, 09:28 PM   #13
The Art of Inspiration

What if lifotoman, aprevo15(You), and aerospacer(Me) meet at the same time same place? If that happens, my friend & I will bring his truck to pick up the wheels. I'm sorry because every time when I comment something on this thread, I feel like I'm bothering you. I don't know If I should buy the tein basic coilover now or later, it really depends on if you're sure to sell and when to sell?

I actually live in Bakersfield, CA 93301 which is about 140~150 miles from Orange County. It's not a short distance to drive. It takes about 2 hours to drive there. So that's why I'm so serious about specific date and place. Well, I know it's my problem though.

I know it is really rude and I don't want to say this, but I guess I have to. If I can't get the wheels by 29th(Saturday), then I'll just buy the new tires for my current rims in order to go back to Bakersfield. I would be patient and respect to your schedules only if I live near Orange County or have empty schedules.

Here is my schedule
11/28, my mom arrives in LAX
11/29, going back to Bakersfield
12/10, Have things to do in Fresno
12/15~19 school final exam week.

By the way, Happy Birthday on November 29, 2008.
I'm just wondering are you a college student? or worker? Maybe we can meet and talk. And before I buy, I want to check the conditions of tires and wheels myself.
If we sure to meet on 29th, then I'll buy the tein basic coilover as soon as possible. So I can maybe install at SuperAutobacs of Stanton.

-Thanks above all.
Old November 17th, 2008, 11:54 PM   #14
Super Mod

you can check out the rims anytime from now til the day you buy. if you are ever in the los angeles area, give me a ring. i work in downtown los angeles so you can come to my work or i could meet you up real quick after 6 pm.

if you decide to buy, i can meet you up on the 30th. even though i pick up the rims from tim on the 29th, i won't have time to mount it til next day. then i can meet you half way for you to pick up the rims. like where the 10fwy and the 15fwy meet.

thanks for the early happy b-day and i wish i was still in college. college years were the best. lol.
Old November 18th, 2008, 12:47 AM   #15
The Art of Inspiration

Since OC is like my hometown where I used to live and where all my friends live, I think it's better for me to meet you up in orange county. By the way, thanks for the suggestion but intersection 10fwy/15fwy is far from where I stay. One of my friends and I will come to pick up the wheels.

Do I make a large gap between fender and wheel more than now if I change from 16" to 18" wheel?

Should I buy the lowering suspension like Tein Basic Coilovers if I change it to 18" wheels? Because it costs me too much money to afford the wheels and suspensions at the same time.

If I just get a lowering springs, then I could save some money but it would be temporarily. Because I'll have to buy the shocks later anyway. So if I go for the suspension, I would go with the Tein Basic Coilover which is pricey, but has better performance than springs/shocks combination. Am I right?

What do you recommend if I have $2000? Should I buy the wheels and the Tein Basic Coilover at the same time even if it's pricey? I'm pretty sure It'll costs around $1500 for sure.

Should I buy the fender roller? rear camber kit? any suggestion when I mount your wheels on my car? what is your tire size?

What do you think if we meet on 30th(Sunday) 8~9am? at Superautobacs in Stanton? or anywhere you want to meet up as long as it's in the orange county.

-Thanks for info.

Last edited by Aerospacer; November 18th, 2008 at 01:05 AM..
Old November 18th, 2008, 01:36 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerospacer View Post
Since OC is like my hometown where I used to live and where all my friends live, I think it's better for me to meet you up in orange county. By the way, thanks for the suggestion but intersection 10fwy/15fwy is far from where I stay. One of my friends and I will come to pick up the wheels.

Do I make a large gap between fender and wheel more than now if I change from 16" to 18" wheel?

Should I buy the lowering suspension like Tein Basic Coilovers if I change it to 18" wheels? Because it costs me too much money to afford the wheels and suspensions at the same time.

If I just get a lowering springs, then I could save some money but it would be temporarily. Because I'll have to buy the shocks later anyway. So if I go for the suspension, I would go with the Tein Basic Coilover which is pricey, but has better performance than springs/shocks combination. Am I right?

What do you recommend if I have $2000? Should I buy the wheels and the Tein Basic Coilover at the same time even if it's pricey? I'm pretty sure It'll costs around $1500 for sure.

Should I buy the fender roller? rear camber kit? any suggestion when I mount your wheels on my car? what is your tire size?

What do you think if we meet on 30th(Sunday) 8~9am? at Superautobacs in Stanton? or anywhere you want to meet up as long as it's in the orange county.

-Thanks for info.
yes the wheel gap will be a bit smaller with the change of 16-18s but not really noticeable.

buying suspension is entirely up to you and has nothing to do with your purchase of new rims, although its highly suggested

your shocks wont blow from your springs until a long time so its nothing you should worry about.

rolling your fender depends on how low you are, but judging by the offset and tire size, id say maybe.

camber kit is also dependent on how low you go. some people freak out and buy it anyways. and some people refuse to buy it.

and yes, what are the tire size?
spec7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 18th, 2008, 01:41 AM   #17
hella flush

Send a message via AIM to lilfotoman
if this helps. im picking up my wheels this weekend, so the gramlights will be off this saturday.
lilfotoman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 18th, 2008, 01:55 AM   #18
The Art of Inspiration

Thanks for comment, but I thought aprevo15 won't have the money until the 29th.

Which wheels are you getting, lilfotoman?

And what is your suspension setup?
Old November 18th, 2008, 04:28 AM   #19
hella flush

wheels going to be a surprise. and i have ksport coilovers.
Old November 18th, 2008, 07:38 AM   #20
Super Mod

yeah i won't have all the money til the 29th. but if you can meet up this saturday at tim's and buy my wheels, i will have enough. i can just mount tim's wheels there (that is if tim says its okay) and pay him full amount and you can be on your way with my wheels. i would bring my own jack and tools of course. shouldn't take more than 20 minutes tops.

Last edited by aprevo15; November 18th, 2008 at 07:51 AM..
Old November 18th, 2008, 08:21 AM   #21
The Art of Inspiration

where is tim's place? and at what time would be good for you guys to meet up? Early as possible between morning and noon will be good to me, because I might have to install the coilovers right after that.

Do you guys know how much is to install? Could you guys recommend the good places to install them other than Superautobacs? Places that I can install cheap will be awesome.

People are saying it's about $100~120, but if it's possible, I want like $60~80. Or is it easy to install them myself which saves money?

+ I don't know if my coilovers shipped before this friday. I guess I'll tell you guys as soon as possible when I get my coilovers.

That would be awesome if we meet this saturday. So that all of us can exchange the wheels/tires at the same time and same place.
Good thing is that I was curious about lilfotoman's new wheels and how aggressive his is. Bad thing is that I have to go to LA/OC county twice (this & next week).

Hmm, it all depends on how fast the coilover shipping is.

-Thanks guys.
Old November 18th, 2008, 08:30 AM   #22
The Art of Inspiration

Quote:
Originally Posted by spec7 View Post
yes the wheel gap will be a bit smaller with the change of 16-18s but not really noticeable.

buying suspension is entirely up to you and has nothing to do with your purchase of new rims, although its highly suggested

your shocks wont blow from your springs until a long time so its nothing you should worry about.

rolling your fender depends on how low you are, but judging by the offset and tire size, id say maybe.

camber kit is also dependent on how low you go. some people freak out and buy it anyways. and some people refuse to buy it.

and yes, what are the tire size?
Well, thanks for your comment, spec7. Actually I was questioning to aprevo15, because I'm buying his wheels soon and wonder how he did on his car and what are his suggestions if I get his wheels. I appreciate and thanks for info. I want to go lower either stage 1(finger gap) or stage 2(no finger gap). Lowering springs are good for temporarily because it won't go lower than 1.4"(fr)/1.2"(rr), and most other people suggesting to buy coilover. I'm in the middle of consideration.
If I lower my car to stage 1(finger gap), do I need a camber kit or fender roller like you, aprevo15?
Old November 18th, 2008, 09:11 AM   #23
Super Mod

with the lowering springs it will look good. my wheels are semi agressive. it will look nice and flush with the body of the car.

also to install the coil overs, i suggest you check out www.projectimport.com

as for a guy named kiet there. they are located in anaheim and do excellent work. let me just say when i go to a mechanic, i periodocally check up on their work. but with kiet, i just hand him my keys and relax in their waiting room thil they are done. lol. they do awesome work and won't rape you on the price.
Old November 18th, 2008, 09:13 AM   #24
Super Mod

also this saturday is cool. i guess really depends on when tim gets his wheels. morning time would be out of the question for me cause i work til. 1pm. anytime after that i have time.

oh and i am meeting lilfotoman in hacienda heights.
Old November 18th, 2008, 09:29 AM   #25
hella flush

wahooooooo. meeting him up at 130, then meeting up at 2 to pick up my wheels!
Old November 18th, 2008, 09:31 AM   #26
Super Mod

so when are the gramlights coming off? aerospacer wants to meet up this saturday to buy my rims. if he does then i can just buy your rims this weekend tim.
Old November 18th, 2008, 12:51 PM   #27
The Art of Inspiration

Today I've tried to call gtpro.com and ask them if the price of their tein basic coilover is right or wrong, but they're out of country and coming back tomorrow. I guess I don't have choice other than just waiting until they come.

I'll meet you guys in hacienda heights on the 22nd(saturday) at 1:30pm. Could you guys discuss and pm me where we'll going to meet?

Will my car looks ugly if I change the wheels to 18" and not lower the car?
Old November 18th, 2008, 02:31 PM   #28
Super Mod

it will look much much better lowered. but it won't look ugly either.

question....are you buying the springs new? because the guys at projectimport can order and mount the springs for you. look on their site and give them a call. just ask for kiet.
Old November 18th, 2008, 06:17 PM   #29
hella flush

gramlights are coming off on saturday!
Old November 18th, 2008, 06:18 PM   #30
Super Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilfotoman View Post
gramlights are coming off on saturday!
so its a go? can we all meet up at the same time and take care of this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in