Accord V6 Forum banner

Acura CL type S part out from J32 swap

10K views 118 replies 44 participants last post by  3.56thgen 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATED ON PAGE 4

Hey guys I am now within two weeks of having my full CL-S swap in my accord. I bought a salvaged car (03 CL-S 6M/T 60K miles) so I will have pretty much everything left over. I am leaving the prices completely open. Of course I want to make as much as I can back but I would really just like to get as much as I can sold. I live in Hickory, NC and pick-up or shipping is available and depending on distance I can meet. It will be about two weeks before I can get my hands on the car to start selling and this is just a notice to get the word out there. I will post pics later on to show the condition of the item. The car was hit in the rear and has scuffing along the sides so the exhaust and doors are not usable. The interior is in great condition and the only open air bags were the ones in the seats. This is my first time selling on here so please forgive my inexperience. Here are a few things to start with.

Just PM me, post a reply or leave me an email at danielbgates@hotmail.com

POSTED THE PICS BELOW... Posted more pics

See less See more
#18 ·
can you get a closer picture of the mounting bracket for the rear view mirror? also, are the wires still intact on it?

what about the condition of the steering wheel? looks like it has a cover on it, but how about the actual leather on the wheel?

#29 ·
the pics of the nav are already up its just the screen and the player When I had the acura I literally tried to take out the whole interior harness but noticed that the wires from both units matched up so I want to say it just needs a power unless anyone else knows otherwise

and yea its wear on the wheel

#31 ·
Well all I have is what is in the pics and the stuff listed is what Im selling. Im going to use everything else thats not listed. Like Im changing all the rotors and calipers and putting on those comptech lowering springs. Im also going to try to do a center console swap. So thats about everything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.