Accord V6 Forum banner

Olevia 32inch 232 LCD tv

FS: 
705 views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  accord03 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
This isn't going to hurt your sale, but I've gotta ask - why pay for a 1080i TV on a 32 inch screen? You're paying for something you'll never get. No point in going past 780p until you get to 42".

Still a great deal, I would jump on this but once again all good sales are from people in Cali (dammit) :D

#5 ·
1080i and 720p are basically the same thing. it is true there is no point in going 1080p on anything smaller than 32 inches. this tv looks great with blurays, hdtv and even regular sdtv. its the best size for a bedroom as well.

#8 ·
for all of you guys going crazy on why 1080i on 32inch or less...well my reason would be i use it as a computer screen and the resolution on 780 is 1280X720...my macbook is 1280 x 800...so yea although its on a 32 inch it'll still look like crap...on the other hand with the 1080....it actually fits to the screen.

#11 ·
the res on this tv is 1360 x 768.. very standard res for an LCD 1080i tv. the only reason people would say 1080p is useless on a 32 or less is because the screen is so small you wouldnt even notice the difference. trust me.. if ure set on 32inch theres no reason u would want 1080p unless you are doing alot of office presentation or computer use...even then its overkill and the icon will look too small.

shipping i have no idea. i dont even know if people would ship tvs. if anyone knows please let me know.

which vizio were u looking to get?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.