2005 Accord 5 spoke EX-L rims and tires - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 10th, 2009, 10:45 PM   #1

2005 Accord 5 spoke EX-L rims and tires

**SOLD TO LOCAL BUYER** MODS PLEASE LOCK

A. 4 x 2005 5 spoke EX-L rims and tires with Falken ZE-912 205/60/16 tires (around 40-50% tread left) Rims are in great condition as you can see from the pics. One has a small amount of rash on it as you can see in pic #1.
B. Used
C. $300 local pickup (might consider shipping *it is crazy expensive*, post your zip for a quote)
D. Houston, TX

Rim #1 with small curb rash

Rim #2

Rim #3

Rim #4

Tire size

Front tires tread

Back tires tread

Last edited by Ricam78; June 19th, 2009 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: SOLD
Ricam78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 11th, 2009, 12:04 PM   #2

How about $300 (what you offered in another WTB thread) plus shipping to Canada?

No need to put them in boxes, just a bit of cardboard cut up to cover the side (so you can stick on the waybill) and a crap load of shipping "saran" wrap. (the kind from Staples, etc) That should save us both in trouble and cost.

Address:Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Postal: T5K2M1

Ground FedEx/UPS/or USPS.

Let me know if you're interested - if not, thanks for your time, sorry to bother ya. (those darn Canadians! haha)
TofuJoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 11th, 2009, 01:10 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TofuJoe View Post
How about $300 (what you offered in another WTB thread) plus shipping to Canada?

No need to put them in boxes, just a bit of cardboard cut up to cover the side (so you can stick on the waybill) and a crap load of shipping "saran" wrap. (the kind from Staples, etc) That should save us both in trouble and cost.

Address:Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Postal: T5K2M1

Ground FedEx/UPS/or USPS.

Let me know if you're interested - if not, thanks for your time, sorry to bother ya. (those darn Canadians! haha)
$300 plus shipping will work due to how outrageous shipping charges are. I have made the change in the original post to reflect the price drop. I weighed the rim and tire combo at around 46lbs each which is what I am using for the shipping weights. Unfortunately shipping to your postal code is WAY higher since my quote to Cali from Houston was $125.

FedEx International Ground is $236.59.

Old June 11th, 2009, 04:29 PM   #4

Price lowered to $300 and here is a pic on my car:
Old June 11th, 2009, 08:38 PM   #5

536.59? Any chance of popping the tires off to lower the shipping?

Haha this probably sounds crazy - but I'll take you up on it. I can't pm yet (doh!) so tofujoe at gmail.com with details and we can get this going.
Old June 11th, 2009, 08:53 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TofuJoe View Post
536.59? Any chance of popping the tires off to lower the shipping?

Haha this probably sounds crazy - but I'll take you up on it. I can't pm yet (doh!) so tofujoe at gmail.com with details and we can get this going.
I can check tomorrow about the tire removal to cut down on the price for you as I might be able to sell them to someone at my office with an Accord. I dont want to have you regret the deal, so I wanted to pass this link on to you. I know they arent OEM rims, but for 4 new fakes on ebay it is $459 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16-19...Q5fAccessories

I will let you know tomorrow though about the tires if you want. Let me know either way as the shipping is a kicker here. Damn some FedEx and UPS rates!!
Old June 11th, 2009, 10:52 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricam78 View Post
I can check tomorrow about the tire removal to cut down on the price for you as I might be able to sell them to someone at my office with an Accord. I dont want to have you regret the deal, so I wanted to pass this link on to you. I know they arent OEM rims, but for 4 new fakes on ebay it is $459 shipped.

I will let you know tomorrow though about the tires if you want. Let me know either way as the shipping is a kicker here. Damn some FedEx and UPS rates!!
Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking at a few replicas, but in the end I'd rather have OEMs.

Haha, FedEx should include free installation and four wheel alignment at that price.

I'm good either way. If you can sell the tires separate for some cash, more for you, less shipping for me, everybody happy. (I have a new set coming)
Old June 19th, 2009, 12:53 PM   #8

Hey congrats! Glad you didn't have to go through all that shipping trouble - haha.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in