Accord V6 Forum banner

03-05 Custom Coupe Front Grill, Painted NBP, -Nexson

FS: 
2K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  NexsoN 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

This is a custom 03-05 grill for any coupe. It is painted nighthawk black pearl (B92) PPG Deltron, with a PPG 3000 Clear, which is a nice solid clear.

Nonetheless, it was just painted and looks great. It was also cut and buffed (Had to pay my sister $5 to hold it for an hour while I buffed it, I actually offered her the $)

It is a 9. 9 out of 10.
Reason, (since I am anal), there is one small small spec of white, like really small that I could not given get a picture of.

The price is $210 shipped.

Thanks

See less See more
#13 ·
man, she really helped out, and she has held a few things before for me while I buff.

I really appreciate the kind words, I try to keep things top notch. Or at least the best i am capable of.

I'm gonna check out the pics at home (since the pics are blocked for me at work). That's a great deal for a grill, I've been looking for a good one for awhile to set mine apart a bit.
Yea, typically the price would be alot higher, but since I did this on my own, it is just something to help me out and more importantly help out a member.

#16 ·
I have the H, however it is not chrome anymore,

When I get back from vacation, I plan to paint it NBP, but right now it needs some prep work

The grill should be an easy install, just have to pop off that cover panel and the grill sits under it, i believe it is hold on by some clips.

#17 ·
So just so I have this right, essentially the only difference between what you have done and the stock one is the "H" emblem? I just want to try to figure out what the difference is because for some reason I'm not seeing it. But you can tell, top notch work regardless.

#18 ·
Well, the stock one is gray from the factory, this one is night hawk black pearl (the same setup on NBP cars).

This grill as you said, has the smoothed over H.

Not to put the pressure on anyone, but on Satuday, I am leaving for 10 days, and will of course be unable to ship this until I get back, so we have 2 days to close a sale ;)

#23 ·
okay, can't see these pics at work (don't know why in the hell they blocked photobucket) so I'll have to take a look tonight again at home to see what you're talking about..which sucks because if you're leaving tomorrow and I want it, it's probably not going to work out. Maybe you can e-mail me the pics (both of them, original product, finished product)? Let me know. Thanks

#27 ·
Nexson,

I already pm'ed you and e-mailed you but I know youu're on vacation. When you get back, hit me up with your paypal addy and I'll take this off you.

BTW, so are all the grills silver? If so, do you think there would be a market for my NBP grill?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.