Accord V6 Forum banner

Selling all my old stuff

2K views 35 replies 11 participants last post by  Dtownz Thrillah 
#1 · (Edited)
Let's try this thread again :D

I want to apologize for the members and to the mods/admin for my actions. Let me start on a clean slate again? :D

1. Misc decals ALL SOLD

$1 shipped for the 2 small open mouth decals SOLD
$2 shipped for the 2 big open mouth decals SOLD
$2 shipped for the flick off decal SOLD

I will be sending the decals via snail mail so I will pay for shipping.

2. 6th gen 4 cylinder manual climate control bezel with Soundstream LCD screen. SOLD

I bought this and I didnt even think of how the climate control wouldnt fit onto my auto climate. I never got the lcd screen to work since there is no remote. Condition is 8/10. Even if the screen doesn't work you can un-bondo it and use the bezel.

$30 shipped via PayPal SOLD

3. Helix Throttle Body Spacer V2 SOLD

I got this TBS from someone on V6P and I failed to noticed that it was not a V1 when the seller told me that it was a V1, Steve told me that it was a V2 and the seller pretty much said I was SOL. I never installed it and I believe it is only missing the 2 gaskets for the TBS. What you see is what you get.

This will be $30 shipped via PayPal SOLD

4. Unknown Halogen H11 projectors SOLD

I believe these came from a Cadillac or a Saab. I dont know but I know that it is not an oem hid projector because it comes with 2 H11 bulbs. Use it for whatever you want or need to do with it. If they were cheapo hid projectors then I would do a quad setup but I dont even want to mess with these.

The price is $30 shipped via PayPal SOLD

Thanks and happy buying

See less See more
#21 ·
scuhkkord

In a pm reply to me on January 10th, 2009, 02:03 PM, he said this and I quote him exactly "Oh i see i bought it from a website a long time age i really didnt know which one it was. Sorry about man"

I was like uhhh okay. And now no one wants to buy the V2 because it's ghey haha

#22 ·
Thanks Travis! If I had some extra money, I would get the remote and raise up the price.

SOME people don't understand why I priced it so low, so you can buy the remote and get it to work, for UNDER $100.

I am paying about $10+ for shipping but I got it for like $50 so Im still losing money in the end.

How's Chicago treating you Trav? Next time im there Ill hit you up.

#34 ·
Well the sound was the difference between the V1 and V2, I have the V2 so no sound but the same gains. I think its like 1 or 2 hp.

The OBX is just a knock off of the Helix TBS and new gaskets are REALLY REALLY cheap at Autozone or Oreillys or Pepboys and etc.

Just ask them for the Throttle Body gaskets, you need 2 and they are cheaper than $10 for the pair.

Ill sell it for $25 shipped if you are interested :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.