Detailing stuff (waxes, polish, others) - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2010, 12:36 PM   #1
EliteCM.net

Send a message via AIM to sy272004 Send a message via Yahoo to sy272004
Detailing stuff (waxes, polish, others)

well trying to clean up stuff that i probably not gona use.
make me offer and pm me your zip to get shipping quote.
some stuff is still 90-95% full. some are not. marked with black line on bottle how much is left.
let me know what you would want and offer. ill accept resonable offers. let me know what kinda stuff you looking for and if i have it ill send samples with other stuff. ill post retail price for this stuff and give me your offers based on that. no i dont expect to get anywhere near what it retails for but please no less then 50% (of couse prorate if bottle is not full)
Collonite 476 wax - 3/4 full (retail 15.99, asking $9)
megs #26 - 95% ful (retail $14, asking $9)
gold glass, id say maybe 20-30% left (reatil 12.96, asking $3)
pinackle leather cleaner and conditioner about 90% left (SOLD)
Wetpaint Glaze 90-95% full, (retail $21, asking $15) http://www.wetpaintglaze.com/index.html

megs nxt - id say 97% full as you see marks, used it once, spray wax works pretty damn good. have too many waxes so this gotta go. (retail $17.99 and 7.99, asking $15)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PM me if you have questions or pictures are missing from my threads (cleaned photobucket)

Last edited by sy272004; January 4th, 2010 at 10:31 AM..
sy272004 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 4th, 2010, 07:24 AM   #2
Carpe Diem

Bump for a great seller!
ikethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 4th, 2010, 08:56 AM   #3
Sosi baklazhani bydlo

Send a message via AIM to LiquidXplosion
how does that pre wax and glaze sealer work, i might pick some stuff up when i see you. I just had my buddy at maaco ardex and precision buff the **** out of some car parts and they are sooooo smooth. free paintless dent removal FTW
LiquidXplosion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old January 4th, 2010, 09:31 AM   #4
EliteCM.net

Send a message via AIM to sy272004 Send a message via Yahoo to sy272004
prewax cleaner gets rid of all contaminants on paint that clay didnt get or if you dont wana waste your clay if car is realy bad. i used it on my dads white accord when he had it and its night and day difference before and after. it worked great. thats why i used so much of it. with buffer it will work even better. sealer glaze fills in scraches and somewhat seals the paint. but its only covering swirls up. not actualy removing them

here is description from mothers website
prewax cleaner
Quote:
This is the foundation of the Ultimate Wax SystemŪ, preparing your paint for Sealer & Glaze and Pure Carnauba Wax. Pre-Wax Cleaner removes oxidized paint, old wax buildup and other contaminants, cleaning and shining your paint. This mild polish smoothes the edges of larger imperfections and removes small scratches. Your paint’s appearance is dependent on a good polishing — MothersŪ Pre-Wax Cleaner should be used at least once or twice a year.
glaze and selant
Quote:
Regular application of MothersŪ Sealer & Glaze will increase your paint’s depth and luster. Whatever the color, it will give your paint added character and a brilliant, glowing shine. Sealer & Glaze fills and hides minor swirls and defects, minimizing unsightly visual imperfections. It also contains a super-fine polish that further improves the paint surface. Sealer and Glaze is key to giving both light and dark colors their perfect finish.
sy272004 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in