Single LED Bulbs (194 bulbs, festoons, etc) now available! Prices starting at $4.49! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2010, 04:29 AM   #1
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
Thumbs up Single LED Bulbs (194 bulbs, festoons, etc) now available! Prices starting at $4.49!

Xenith Xenons is happy to announce the availability of LED bulbs to complement our line of HID products. Available in a wide variety of colors, each LED bulb uses at least 5050 SMD LED technology, the brightest and best LED tech on the market right now. You can choose between single LED bulbs for specific use or pre-packaged LED conversion kits to convert the most commonly used bulbs in your vehicle. For more information on the LED kits, please refer to the following link: http://www.xenithxenons.com/category_s/58.htm


194 5-5050 SMD LED bulb

*Standard 194 bulb with 5 pieces of SMD LEDs
*Great for 360 degrees of illumination
*Available in white, red, blue, and amber
*Best used for license plate lights, parking lights, dome lights, and trunk lights
*Refer to the bulb application guide on our website to check your vehicles bulb sizes

Price: $6.95 each
Order here: http://www.xenithxenons.com/product_p/led-19455050.htm











194 1-Watt LED bulb

*Standard 194 bulb with a single 1-watt LED bulb
*Offers 130 degrees of illumination
*Available in white only
*Best used for applications that needs only downward lighting (map light, license plate light)

Price: $4.49 each
Order here: http://www.xenithxenons.com/product_p/led-1941w.htm













31mm festoon bulb w/ 6-5050 SMD LEDs

*Standard 31mm festoon bulb with 6 pieces of SMD LEDs
*Fits all 31-35mm applications
*Available in white only

Price: $9.95 each
Order here: http://www.xenithxenons.com/product_p/led-31mm65050.htm











Customer Photos












All LED bulbs come with a 1-year warranty and are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. Should you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to send us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will return your inquiry within a few hours.


Contact Information
Phone: 626-617-9097
Fax: 626-855-0406
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
Website: www.xenithxenons.com


Thank you for your time and we look forward to serving your lighting needs soon!


Regards,
George
www.xenithxenons.com

Last edited by XENITH; July 29th, 2010 at 01:31 PM..
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old July 26th, 2010, 06:31 AM   #2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Austin
Posts: 308
Send a message via Yahoo to slam2003
What about the bulbs for the visor mirror light?
slam2003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 26th, 2010, 02:33 PM   #3
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by slam2003 View Post
What about the bulbs for the visor mirror light?
Hrm not 100% sure on that, might be a festoon bulb? Do you have a photo of the bulb?
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old July 27th, 2010, 08:42 PM   #4
Registered User
 
H22 VTEC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 879
glad to see this thread!...will be ordering a few this week
H22 VTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 27th, 2010, 11:36 PM   #5
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by H22 VTEC View Post
glad to see this thread!...will be ordering a few this week
Thank you!
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2010, 04:36 AM   #6
6th Gen Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY/Hartford, CT (school)
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to Nismode
Any pictures of these mounted? Would hate to buy a set for my map/dome lights and find out that they are dimmer than stock...
Nismode is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2010, 01:30 PM   #7
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismode View Post
Any pictures of these mounted? Would hate to buy a set for my map/dome lights and find out that they are dimmer than stock...
Are there any specific vehicles you have in mind? We sell a lot of LEDs but don't get too many photos back.

Here are some photos from some Honda Civics (EP3 and the newer ones):







XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2010, 02:15 PM   #8
6th Gen Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY/Hartford, CT (school)
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to Nismode
6th Gen Accord sedan.

Lol, 3 second exposure time will make any LED look bright...

Which one of the 194 bulbs would be best for my map lights? Is it $6.95 for the pair of SMD bulbs? You have 2 bulbs per package as pictured above...

I thought that using the SMD bulbs with the radial mounted LEDs could be used in the map light housing. I thought of using foil tape to help reflect some sideways light and make the whole area brighter.

But it would be moot if the 1 watt LEDs are indeed brighter.

I plan on getting white bulbs.
Nismode is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2010, 02:40 PM   #9
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismode View Post
6th Gen Accord sedan.

Lol, 3 second exposure time will make any LED look bright...

Which one of the 194 bulbs would be best for my map lights? Is it $6.95 for the pair of SMD bulbs? You have 2 bulbs per package as pictured above...

I thought that using the SMD bulbs with the radial mounted LEDs could be used in the map light housing. I thought of using foil tape to help reflect some sideways light and make the whole area brighter.

But it would be moot if the 1 watt LEDs are indeed brighter.

I plan on getting white bulbs.
Yeah I agree, these photos aren't very representative but they're the only ones I got. We get a lot of feedback regarding our customers satisfaction with the lighting though.

I say the 1-Watts are better because they have a smaller degree of spread so you get the light where you want it. This is assuming you put in the bulb vertically. For some dome and trunk lights, the bulb fits horizontally so the 1-Watt bulb would definitely be a poor choice. Adding foil would really help and could possibly make the 5-5050 LEDs much brighter but we have not made any comparisons at the moment. Customers have been happy with both purchases though.

And it is $6.95 per bulb, sorry for the confusion in the photos, we wanted to show you how the packaging was.
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 30th, 2010, 03:17 PM   #10
6th Gen Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY/Hartford, CT (school)
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to Nismode
Quote:
Originally Posted by XENITH View Post
Yeah I agree, these photos aren't very representative but they're the only ones I got. We get a lot of feedback regarding our customers satisfaction with the lighting though.

I say the 1-Watts are better because they have a smaller degree of spread so you get the light where you want it. This is assuming you put in the bulb vertically. For some dome and trunk lights, the bulb fits horizontally so the 1-Watt bulb would definitely be a poor choice. Adding foil would really help and could possibly make the 5-5050 LEDs much brighter but we have not made any comparisons at the moment. Customers have been happy with both purchases though.

And it is $6.95 per bulb, sorry for the confusion in the photos, we wanted to show you how the packaging was.
Ok, how about this. I'll get two of each bulb and get you some quality photos that are representative of the amount of light put out. I'll try both, and would I be able to return the one's that don't suit me and show which ones are brighter? It would def help the people on this site, and your company.
Nismode is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 30th, 2010, 04:24 PM   #11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 89
Send a message via AIM to iTzHenry
how much for the dome and the 2 other lights shipped?
iTzHenry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 30th, 2010, 04:32 PM   #12
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismode View Post
Ok, how about this. I'll get two of each bulb and get you some quality photos that are representative of the amount of light put out. I'll try both, and would I be able to return the one's that don't suit me and show which ones are brighter? It would def help the people on this site, and your company.
Sure that's not a problem. And thank you very much for offering to do this. We will send you a full refund on the ones you're not satisfied with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzHenry View Post
how much for the dome and the 2 other lights shipped?
What car do you have? Different cars use different bulbs for the dome light so I can't say the price for sure, but shipping for that # of bulbs is usually around $1-2 anywhere in the US.
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 30th, 2010, 05:24 PM   #13
6th Gen Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY/Hartford, CT (school)
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to Nismode
Quote:
Originally Posted by XENITH View Post
Sure that's not a problem. And thank you very much for offering to do this. We will send you a full refund on the ones you're not satisfied with.



What car do you have? Different cars use different bulbs for the dome light so I can't say the price for sure, but shipping for that # of bulbs is usually around $1-2 anywhere in the US.
PM'd.
Nismode is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 30th, 2010, 08:40 PM   #14
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismode View Post
PM'd.
PM replied, thank you.
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 1st, 2010, 07:34 PM   #15
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
All PMs and e-mails replied to, thank you for the warm support everyone!
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 2nd, 2010, 01:28 PM   #16
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
All PMs and e-mails replied to, thank you everyone!
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 6th, 2010, 03:46 PM   #17
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
All in-stock orders have been shipped and tracking #'s have been issued via e-mail!

Also, all PMs and e-mails have been replied to, thanks everyone.
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:30 PM   #18
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
All in-stock orders have been shipped and tracking #'s have been issued via e-mail!

Also, all PMs and e-mails have been replied to, thanks everyone.
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 20th, 2010, 07:36 PM   #19
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
All in-stock orders have been shipped and tracking #'s have been issued via e-mail!

Also, all PMs and e-mails have been replied to, thanks everyone.
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 25th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #20
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
All PMs and e-mails replied to, thanks everyone!
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 26th, 2010, 05:49 AM   #21
DAT Dewd from Dallas MANG
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas,Texas
Posts: 1,533
yo...

I have a 2004 Accord Coupe....
Do you carry the brake light bulb and the front turn signal bulb in the led form?
How much for both? my zipcode is 76266.

Thanks greatly...
bdbconcepts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 26th, 2010, 03:53 PM   #22
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdbconcepts View Post
I have a 2004 Accord Coupe....
Do you carry the brake light bulb and the front turn signal bulb in the led form?
How much for both? my zipcode is 76266.

Thanks greatly...
Hello,

Unfortunately we do not carry those bulb sizes yet. We only have 194 bulbs and 31mm festoons. We hope to carry those bulb sizes in the near future. For your reference, the brake light is a 7443 size and the front turn signal is a 1157 size (if you didn't know already).

Regards,
George
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 4th, 2010, 05:21 PM   #23
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
All PMs and e-mails replied to, thanks everyone
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 17th, 2010, 03:31 PM   #24
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
All PMs and e-mails replied to, thanks everyone!
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 2nd, 2010, 06:46 PM   #25
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
All PMs and e-mails replied to, thanks everyone!
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 2nd, 2010, 08:16 PM   #26
Registered User
 
nodrog321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Queens NY
Posts: 250
Send a message via AIM to nodrog321
are these pure white? i bought a set from diode and they had a slight bluish tint on them. kind of like the first two customer pics you posted. and i need a 168 for my license plate, is the 194 and 168 the same?
nodrog321 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 2nd, 2010, 09:51 PM   #27
Registered User
 
Sunil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Albuquerque NM
Posts: 144
PMed
Sunil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 2nd, 2010, 10:01 PM   #28
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrog321 View Post
are these pure white? i bought a set from diode and they had a slight bluish tint on them. kind of like the first two customer pics you posted. and i need a 168 for my license plate, is the 194 and 168 the same?
Yes they are pure white. We have separate blue ones. Sometimes the photo makes the white LEDs look like they have a light blue hue to them but they are definitely a pure white color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil View Post
PMed
PM replied, thank you.
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 14th, 2010, 02:55 AM   #29
V6P Groupbuy Approved
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 744
All PMs and e-mails replied to, thanks for the ongoing support everyone!
XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:38 AM   #30
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 124
Anyone tied these yet? I ordered some for my reverse tails from xxxxxxx company and they suck. My stocks were better. I'm really interested in a few sets if these are good
1ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On