FS: 2004 AV6 Sedan OEM Parts Sale - 56k killa - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 19th, 2010, 11:49 PM   #1

FS: 2004 AV6 Sedan OEM Parts Sale - 56k killa

Hey everybody, I decided to clean my cluttered garage tonight and found a bunch of OEM stock parts laying around so I decided to sell it all in hopes to get some small change. Here's the list of the parts I'm selling, I prefer to do local but will ship if requested. I also included a description of the item of when it got removed and the reason and all that stuff. Enjoy!

All these parts are from a V6 and may differ from the 4 cylinder versions of the same car. Feel free to ask me questions and do some research before committing to a purchase. PM if you want more detailed pics of any of the parts.

-Front Brake Discs: OEM, nothing wrong with them, I replaced them with brembo oem replacements because I thought they were causing some weird brake noise, but even after replacement the noise did not go away. I had them turned right before i took them off and it has only been turned that one time. There aren't any scratches on the discs, just marks that could be removed with brake cleaner. 10 bucks

Power Steering Pump: OEM, took it about 2 years ago because i heard some whirring noise. Problem is, I was stupid enough to just replace it without checking the PS fluid level which may have been the reason for the whirring. So this pump is 50/50 chance on working i don't know. If it doesn't work properly you can dismantle it and use whatever parts that aren't broken. if it works, you my friend have benefitted from my loss since i'm selling this thing for cheap.
20 bucks

Rim Caps x2: OEM, fits any 16 inch steel rims (does not have to be honda specific if you wanna do a toyota honda hybrid thing lol), has some curb rash, and one of them has a small chip on the side which won't hinder it from working as it should. The other cap has a broken tab on the backside (pictures will show it) but it still fits snug and it won't come off (never came off on me). Reason for being off my car: i got SI rims.
5 bucks

Rear Sway Bar: OEM, i believe the 4 cylinders don't have one or have a smaller one, but this is a 15mm OEM V6 Sway bar and it comes with the same bushings as it was installed from the factory when bought brand new. Reason for being removed from my car: i got larger ones with Poly Urethane bushings.
10 bucks

V6 Sedan Springs: OEM, came with the car, has approximately 45,000 miles on em (car currently has 60k miles with new springs), and look fine, still shines with a few little spots of what looks like paint? I have no clue what they are, maybe something honda did to mark the springs? But they don't affect the springs at all and these work great. Reason for removale: I wanted to lower my car so I bought Tein S-Techs.
20 bucks

Altogether it would come up to be 65 bucks (lol), but I can sell you the whole lot for 50 (plus shipping if not picked up). I just wanna get rid of this and maybe make some cash to buy myself a nice dinner , but if nobody wants any of this I'm gonna assume that it's junk and it'll go in the trash (or recyler or whatever applies to their disposal).

Disc 1

Disc 2

PS Pump

Rim Caps

RSB

Springs (V6 Sedan)

remember, PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

04 AV6
Bliyun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 22nd, 2010, 12:58 AM   #2

bump.
Old November 24th, 2010, 07:49 PM   #3

nobody? they're going in the trash
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in