Huge Sale Thread, lots inside! (56k go make a sammich) - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 7th, 2010, 11:47 PM   #1
NSX dreamer

Huge Sale Thread, lots inside! (56k go make a sammich)

Hello Everybody, selling a bunch of stuff! Some of it is new, some of it is used, and some are projects which will need more effort on your behalf. The good news is that most of this stuff is cheap! Feel free to contact me if you need more pictures/details/explanations, however just posting in this thread is probably best so that everybody could see the answer and i don't keep having to worry about space in my inbox. Most prices listed are not including shipping, but I am willing to ship at your expense. Will give discounts if you buy multiple things.

Ichibahn Red Leather and Stainless steel shifter for Automatics. Almost new condition, rare item. Screws included. This is a heavy, quality piece. 60 shipped obo.

6x9 Pioneer Metal Mesh Speaker grills. Will fit with any 6x9 speaker. Good condition. Would look best if the plastic bezel was painted. $10 firm

R Racing Black Floor mats with blue details. Fully rubber, like new condition, just has some dirt on them in the picture that needs to be washed off. Full set is $25 OBO.

NOKYA red anodized aluminum pedals for automatics. includes footrest, brake, accelerator, and traction rings. drilling recommended.
brand new! $25 shipped

Front Honda Badge from 01 accord coupe. Looks good from a couple feet away, up close has minor pitting (normal for its age). Would be great for anybody looking to make themselves a custom front badge. Comes with stock screws.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Artistotle; July 1st, 2011 at 06:28 PM..
Artistotle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 7th, 2010, 11:48 PM   #2
NSX dreamer

Fossil "Blue Series" Watch. Originally bought for $100 in 2007. Fully Stainless Steel, Quartz movement, black face with 3 inset faces for stopwatch seconds, minutes, hours. Water Resistant to 330 Feet. Comes with original box, receipt, warranty card, 2 extra links in new condition. Needs a new battery. Adjustment dial needs attention, and there seems to be some pitting on the hands of the watch (see photo), due to condensation that had formed inside a few times. Has minor scratches that are inevitable in stainless steel watches. They are not noticeable except when directly under bright light, like a camera flash. I'm selling this for cheap but the warranty is good for 11 years total (thus, 8 years left on it) provided you have the original receipt (which is included). You will be able to redeem the warranty and they will fix the battery for $15 (includes shipping back to you) plus 7.50 for the condensation and side knob repair, which is covered under warranty since it is labeled as water resistant. Hell, you might even get a brand new replacement since they don't make this watch anymore. Or just get a local watch guy to replace the battery for you and it should run fine, just keep it dry. $20 OBO

http://img338.imageshack.us/i/watch1k.jpg http://img815.imageshack.us/i/watch2z.jpg

http://img202.imageshack.us/i/watch3.jpg
http://img340.imageshack.us/i/watch4.jpg

Nvidia MSI 8800 GT. Features upgraded fan (compared to noisy reference design) designed by MSI with 4 heatpipes and a silent fan. The temps are great and the card is very quiet. I'm selling this with original box, packaging, DVI to VGA adapter, Component cables, S-Video converter, manual, and software CD. $80 OBO

ultra quiet EVGA nvidia 7600gt upgraded with zalman fan and zalman heatsinks. Gets good framerates in Bioshock, Call of Duty 4, need for speed pro street, etc.)$40

NZXT trinity mid tower case with digital temp sensor and readout = 40 pickup, 60 shipped.

USB Drink Warmer and USB Hub. This nifty thing uses up one USB port but acts as a hub for an additional 4 USB devices (has ports on the left and right sides, 2 each), and can also keep your coffee warm. Silver finish with brushed metal heating surface (can be turned on or off independant of being a hub. $10 OBO.

http://img842.imageshack.us/i/hotplate.jpg

Oh and if anybody could tell me why the imageshack pictures aren't working, that would be wonderful..but until then, please use the links. For the belt buckles, I showed the formatting I was originally trying (minus the spaces) and there was just a blank line in the published post where the link or picture should have been.

SOLD list:
Ding King
j35a4 camshafts
Acura center caps
brushed face 98 center caps
J32a2 Engine Shield
abs mugen front lip
abs mugen side skirts
dreamcast and games
samsung 19 inch lcd flatscreen
accord oem v6 exhaust tips
oem headlight set
Universal Carbon Fiber style door scuff guards
California Interior and Exterior duster set
01 accord oem center caps
Oris Voltmeter
Air/Fuel Meter
R-Active Universal Handbrake cover (idk if it fits on accords)
oem handbrake cover
Scarface and Bottle opener Belt Buckles

Last edited by Artistotle; July 1st, 2011 at 06:28 PM..
Old December 8th, 2010, 12:36 AM   #3

Hey I baught the e brake things for over 30, can I still get a free gauge? I'll pay shipping
DiceX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old December 8th, 2010, 03:11 AM   #4
Needs new paint

What kind of a discount would I be looking at if I wanted to buy the mugen front lip and sideskirts and have them shipped to my address in Canada? Let me know, I need to replace my busted Type R style lip.
av6_sm1ke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 8th, 2010, 07:32 PM   #5
NSX dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceX View Post
Hey I baught the e brake things for over 30, can I still get a free gauge? I'll pay shipping
It has to be 30 bucks not including shipping. And I already did give you a discount on the stuff in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by av6_sm1ke View Post
What kind of a discount would I be looking at if I wanted to buy the mugen front lip and sideskirts and have them shipped to my address in Canada? Let me know, I need to replace my busted Type R style lip.
Shipping is going to be at least 30-40 bucks for something so large and going to canada. There was somebody ahead of you that is interested in the front lip so if that sale goes through, would you like just the side skirts? the shipping should only be about 20 then, or so I hope. Never shipped body kit stuff to canada lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old December 8th, 2010, 07:38 PM   #6
Banned

nice headlights, the previous owner must be a retard to mess with those lights like that...
Lxcord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 8th, 2010, 08:11 PM   #7
Needs new paint

Yeah I would definitely still be interested either way. I'll take the front lip and sides, but if there's someone ahead of me I'll wait to see if that deal goes through or not. Until then, could you hold the sides for me? It's highly likely that I'll take them either way.

I thought that shipping would be a little more, but if it's only 20 I'll buy them for sure. Let me know
Old December 8th, 2010, 08:23 PM   #8
NSX dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxcord View Post
nice headlights, the previous owner must be a retard to mess with those lights like that...
It was some common poster from 6ga and I traded him oem shocks for them or something along those lines. Yeah I was shocked that they were so poorly done. But they are oem stanley and the housings and lenses are in very nice condition, they are just a project that needs some TLC.

Quote:
Yeah I would definitely still be interested either way. I'll take the front lip and sides, but if there's someone ahead of me I'll wait to see if that deal goes through or not. Until then, could you hold the sides for me? It's highly likely that I'll take them either way.

I thought that shipping would be a little more, but if it's only 20 I'll buy them for sure. Let me know
Cool cool. I'll hold the sides for you and let you know as soon as I know if the front lip is sold or not.

Yeah I can't guarantee 20, i was just ballparking it. i'll try to get an estimate, do you have any suggestion of what service would be economical and reliable for an item of this size heading to Canada?

Old December 8th, 2010, 10:31 PM   #9
Needs new paint

I have no idea, I've never shipped anything that big before. Try FedEx and USPS first, and if they can't ship the box, try UPS.
Old December 9th, 2010, 12:04 AM   #10
In progress ;)

im in New York and can prob meet up sometime.....side skirts fit sedan too right? How about the front lip? if so I would definitely be interested in a bunch of stuff... PM me on here or on 6thgenaccord if you are on there bc I am on there much more often....
KO iNfAmOuS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 9th, 2010, 11:07 AM   #11
Needs new paint

Since they're already been shortened for the coupe, I don't think they would fit on the sedan without some bodywork. This would involve lengthening the sides a little.
Old December 9th, 2010, 11:14 AM   #12
NSX dreamer

I would not recommend purchasing my specific set of sideskirts if you are not planning on using them on a coupe.

KO inFamous, is there anything else you are interested in?

Carbon Fiber sill protectors have been sold.
Old December 10th, 2010, 12:57 AM   #13

How much for the reactive ebrake cover and the guages shipped?
Also then if I was to get the belt buckles too then what would the price be?

Last edited by DiceX; December 10th, 2010 at 01:09 AM..
DiceX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 10th, 2010, 11:00 AM   #14
NSX dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceX View Post
How much for the reactive ebrake cover and the guages shipped?
Also then if I was to get the belt buckles too then what would the price be?
PM'ed.

Old December 11th, 2010, 05:32 PM   #15
In progress ;)

how about the front lip? I'd prob be interested in the front lip if it fits maybe the speaker grills and a/f gauge
Old December 12th, 2010, 05:49 PM   #16
NSX dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO iNfAmOuS View Post
how about the front lip? I'd prob be interested in the front lip if it fits maybe the speaker grills and a/f gauge
The front lip is for coupes...you have a sedan front bumper right? Cuz then it won't fit lol.

The grills will fit tho!

Old December 12th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #17
Needs new paint

Payment sent. Front lip and sideskirts sold to me

Could I also get the A/F gauge included since I bought $50 worth of stuff?
Old December 12th, 2010, 07:18 PM   #18
Going back to my roots.

Send a message via AIM to hothonda55
$30 Shipped/paypaled for the dusters? I'm in Western MA.
hothonda55 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 12th, 2010, 07:23 PM   #19
NSX dreamer

Quote:
Payment sent. Front lip and sideskirts sold to me

Could I also get the A/F gauge included since I bought $50 worth of stuff?
Sold indeed! somebody has dibs on the gauge right now..you're next in line tho. i pm'ed you about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothonda55 View Post
$30 Shipped/paypaled for the dusters? I'm in Western MA.
Sure! i'll be pm'ing you my paypal address now.

Old December 12th, 2010, 07:30 PM   #20
Going back to my roots.

Send a message via AIM to hothonda55
PM/Money sent. Dusters are gone!
hothonda55 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 12th, 2010, 07:30 PM   #21
NSX dreamer

"01 Honda accord centercaps" have been sold, The duster set has been sold, and payment is pending on the other set of honda centercaps as well (the ones listed as "brushed face OEM" ones).

Thanks everybody!

Anybody interested in the Computer graphics cards, case, or 19 LCD monitor...or dreamcast? Of course i should prob just throw it on Ebay since this is a car forum, but I'm pretty flexible with pricing, throw me some offers!
Old December 12th, 2010, 08:02 PM   #22

by chance do you have powerstone for dreamcast or those all your games
3.56thgen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 12th, 2010, 08:04 PM   #23
NSX dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.56thgen View Post
by chance do you have powerstone for dreamcast or those all your games
Powerstone was awesome! I remember playing that like 10 years ago haha. Sorry but that's all I got.

Old December 12th, 2010, 08:15 PM   #24

damn I would have bought that too lol I love playing that game...hard to choose between Powerstone and Smash Bros
3.56thgen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 13th, 2010, 04:04 PM   #25
In progress ;)

okay where abouts in PA do you live? I'm going to Mountain creek this weekend so i will be over in that area lol
Old December 14th, 2010, 09:31 PM   #26
NSX dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO iNfAmOuS View Post
okay where abouts in PA do you live? I'm going to Mountain creek this weekend so i will be over in that area lol
what zipcode is mountain creek? or near what city? I live in PA near the border of PA and NJ.

Old December 15th, 2010, 01:54 PM   #27
NSX dreamer

Ah, google maps says we are about 2 hrs apart. what might you be interested in buying?
Old December 15th, 2010, 09:06 PM   #28
/_\_____H_____/_\

I've bought stuff from Artistotle before, great seller!! ships extremely fast! bump for ya
vtechcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 15th, 2010, 11:41 PM   #29
Shift_

Send a message via AIM to SouthStar019
i got the head lights. ill even pick up. nothing like hard cash in the hand.
SouthStar019 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 16th, 2010, 09:32 PM   #30
NSX dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtechcoupe View Post
I've bought stuff from Artistotle before, great seller!! ships extremely fast! bump for ya
hehe, thanks bro! I appreciate the kind words! Trust is everything in this world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStar019 View Post
i got the head lights. ill even pick up. nothing like hard cash in the hand.
sounds good man! you got dibs on the headlights! i'll pm you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in