Accord V6 Forum banner

Aluminum Door Locks!!

28K views 450 replies 96 participants last post by  blackdragon 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
V6performance Door Locks

OK people, they have been asked about for like over a year now, and V6P has finally got a manufacturer to make them.

I myself have the older version that HCHON sold on AV6.com back in the day, and must say that we have made some improvements.

Take a look at the pictures. We are not using a platic insert for the threads, we actually had these tapped to the thread pitch of our locks. We also added another groove for a better grip. And lastly, we had them polished :D Now you can add some "bling" to your interior.

I will be selling them $10 each.
$20 will get you a set for your Coupe.
$35 will get you a set for your Sedan.

PayPal - v6p@comcast.net ($21 for Coupe, and $37 for Sedan)

No longer accepting Cashier Checks or money orders!!

Contact v6momoney via E-MAIL if you would like to order. His e-mail address is v6p@comcast.net

See less See more
#5 ·
AV6Driver said:
I might have to get some of these. . .but they wond go well with the tan leather. . .maybe I will electroplate them with bronze or copper. . .
Are you crazy?

I have the climate control knobs following shortly after these, and both will add a touch of class to the interior. They are polished aluminum.... almost look chrome. :D

#7 ·
AV6Driver said:
Do you think they will go well with the tan? I just cant picture it. . .and yes I am crazy!!!
Will will go nice with ANY interior color. That is why we polished them. Whether you have cloth or leather, grey or tan, these things will add some class.

#16 ·
aznfunkyflip said:
i'm interested on the climate knobs and i can't wait for it!

you guys are waiting for this door lock knobs? i got mine from autozone a long time ago and it looks the same as that one :gotme:
waiting? these are ready to go. These were designed for the the Honda Actuators, and these are NOT some cheazy sleeve. These are full POLISHED aluminum, with a OE spec thread. This is the best you can buy ;) And I didnt say that in any biased, I dont get money for these, but we are also helping v6p.net out too :)

#18 · (Edited)
Sentinel said:
are they easy to install?
just take out the stock one and put the new one. it's pretty easy. just dont lock your car when the stock one is out 'coz i did that and the lock went went all the way down and scared the sh!t of me. good thing i figured out how to take it out again. so yeah ... i learned it the hard way. :gapteeth:

#22 ·
Toby, please reserve a pair for me, all i need is to find a friend with money on thier paypal account. im surrounded by broke people.

#23 ·
snikwad said:
Toby, please reserve a pair for me, all i need is to find a friend with money on thier paypal account. im surrounded by broke people.
Just send me a check...

I have plenty, so there really is no need for "reserving" any ;)

#24 ·
is it 20 + s/h or just 20 total?
Also any idea when the C.C. will be out? and can we save any on s/h by waiting ?

#26 ·
1SweetV6 said:
is it 20 + s/h or just 20 total?
Also any idea when the C.C. will be out? and can we save any on s/h by waiting ?
$20 for 2 and $35 for 4 TO YOU DOOR ;)

The price will NOT change on the locks, nor wil it change on the knobs. A package "deal" will not happen, sorry.

So whether you buy now, or wait, you won't save any money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.