S2000 S2K Retrofit A4 Shrouds & Koito D2S Bulbs - OEM Style Retro - OBO Considered - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 31st, 2011, 10:46 PM   #1

SOLD S2000 S2K Retrofit A4 Shrouds Koito D2S Bulbs - OEM Style Retro - OBO Considered

I've decided to sell my S2000 Retrofit to fund for my upgrade to a Canon 7D. Please excuse the dirty outside of the car, I had a mass of birds decide to have a crap orgy on my car after I just washed it!...

Please DO NOT PM ME, I don't always Stay Logged in and it will be easier for me to respond to posts

$550 Shipped (May consider very fair offer close to this price point if reasonable). I'll only accept PayPal for a form of payment -

I think this is a very fair price since S2000 projectors sell for $270-$350, Headlights are $75-$125+, OEM A4 shrouds $20-$40, E30 Clear lenses $30-$50+, Koito 5000k D2S bulbs $70-$100+, and Labor $200-$300+. Just the parts add up to approximately $465-$665 with labor added this would cost $665-$995.

Not included are the D2S ballasts and 9006 wiring harness. If your interested in a pair of Nissan ballasts I can include some for an additional price.

The Positives -

The S2000 Projectors have upgraded e30 lenses which improve the sharpness and color. OEM Headlights were used.

The alignment on both the driver and passenger projectors is slightly to the left, why is this a positive you may ask we'll let just say that it provides a even color flicker effect to oncoming passengers

The headlights have been through heavy rain, and non-automated car wash and have never fogged up or leaked. I would however recommend sealing the back of the housing between the projector with a small rubber seal or silicon. I never sealed this area, never had any issues and won't expect the new owner of the headlights to do so, unless you go offroading or dump your accord in water. I will not be responsible for any leaks or fog issues.

The Negatives -

The driver side headlight has the inner bracket missing, this honestly is minor because the top mount and outer mounts still hold the headlight firmly in place. I can post a picture of this if needed.

The outside lens of the passenger headlight has a very small mark it is only noticeable if you look up close. Pictures posted below.

The A4 shroud on the passenger has very small mark/scratch that is on top you'll have to look up close to really notice this. Pictures posted below.

Both the left and right high beams will not be functional since they are pointing to the ground and will not be able to be used.

The headlight will not be able to be adjusted to the left/right or up/down since the shrouds are basically touching the bezel. If you decide to attempt any adjustments I will not be responsible for damages. The headlights are also sold as is. I will not warranty any future alignment or damage claims.

Below you can seen the small mark/scratch in the A4 shroud

The outside mark of the passenger headlight very difficult to notice.

Last edited by jdmgear; April 2nd, 2011 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: sold
jdmgear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 31st, 2011, 10:56 PM   #2

my heart skipped like 5 beats when i saw the price then saw they were for a 6th gen ): looks awesome though!
Nickdees is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2011, 10:05 AM   #3

wish it was 7th gen. also i talked to couple of retrofitters in the past, s2k projectors go for around 180. 210 tops for a pair. GLWS.
AznAccord08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old April 1st, 2011, 12:04 PM   #4
k24
FRAUDULENT SELLER

Send a message via MSN to k24 Send a message via Yahoo to k24
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznAccord08 View Post
wish it was 7th gen. also i talked to couple of retrofitters in the past, s2k projectors go for around 180. 210 tops for a pair. GLWS.
Links or ban...thats what tsx projectors go for now days.. S2ks are atleast 250+..
k24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:32 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by k24 View Post
Links or ban...thats what tsx projectors go for now days.. S2ks are atleast 250+..
yup...

If you can find it for 180 I am going to buy them now and put them on my car.
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:09 PM   #6
DAT Dewd from Dallas MANG

+3

stinksabs were the cheapest I have seen Legit s2k's go for....
bdbconcepts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:41 PM   #7

I was going to buy the set of s2k projectors that stinkysab posted up for sale. I talked to Greg and he told me 220 is max I should spend around for S2k... I can get something nicer for $220+.

$240obo + free headlights
http://www.revscene.net/forums/fs-s2...html?p=7069224

this guy was asking 200. sold quick.
FS: (For Sale) S2k Projectors/R330 Projectors - NASIOC

$220 shipped from japan.
FS: Pair of RHD AP1 S2000 projectors, Matsu****a Ballasts
AznAccord08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2011, 04:00 PM   #8

Sale Pending
Old April 2nd, 2011, 01:31 PM   #9

Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in