04 TL complete 6SPD and J32 engine - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 20th, 2011, 11:32 PM   #1

Smile 04 TL complete 6SPD and J32 engine

I am a vendor on ACURAZINE and I am parting out my 2004 TL 6SPD.

I am selling the Engine along with the complete 6 spd set up.

For the 6 spd swap:

everything from the pedals/ computer/ clutch set up/ LSD transmission (aluminum casing) with 71k miles on it/ shift boot/ shifter knob and everything else needed. I am asking 4k.

J32 engine. 71k miles on it and I am asking $1200.

Take them both for $5000.

If you are local to VA I can ship the stuff to paul so he can install it for you.
AckTL05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2011, 08:44 AM   #2
DAT Dewd from Dallas MANG

why are you parting out?
I thought you were going MP90???
bdbconcepts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 21st, 2011, 08:50 AM   #3

woundering the same thing for parting out, almost sounds like the car was crashed or something (normally the engine and trans are not just PARTED out for no real reason)
friesm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old May 21st, 2011, 09:19 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdbconcepts View Post
why are you parting out?
I thought you were going MP90???
This is another TL. Still got that beast .

Quote:
Originally Posted by friesm2000 View Post
woundering the same thing for parting out, almost sounds like the car was crashed or something (normally the engine and trans are not just PARTED out for no real reason)
It was... It had frame damaged so they totaled it.
Old May 21st, 2011, 10:20 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AckTL05 View Post
This is another TL. Still got that beast .

It was... It had frame damaged so they totaled it.
so you picked up a totaled TL for parts then..... NO worries then
Old May 21st, 2011, 11:21 AM   #6

$4k for the trans and assoc. parts? That is generally how much a complete swap costs
FollowingNFront is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:54 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowingNFront View Post
$4k for the trans and assoc. parts? That is generally how much a complete swap costs
Yes if you mean my price is right. No if you think thats how much it costs for someone to swap a TL transmission into an accord which includes labor and parts. This complete package I am selling includes all the little pieces that wouldn't generally be included such as the shift knob/shifter bezel/ shifter boot and so on. This would be complete from the pedals to clutch to computer to all wiring and parts necessary. If I still have rear sway bar (20mm) I will throw that in. You can take it for $3800 but it would be still installed on the car, so you would be picking up a TL frame with the transmission and engine if you want it for an extra 1k. You can scrap the frame after you rip it apart for around $200-300

IDK if this would fit the Accords but for those of you that have an auto TL I have the brembos that I am asking $600 and this would include the rotors/pads/calipers and knuckles.
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:57 PM   #8

how much did the car cost you in reality, and how much are you profiting or benefiting from it?
DCdonDubby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 21st, 2011, 04:03 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCdonDubby View Post
how much did the car cost you in reality, and how much are you profiting or benefiting from it?
The car was bought for some parts for myself since I own a TL. It has front end damage. The benefit is that I have parts I need and I also put dinner on the table and night because this is my business. I own a company and I am also a vendor on ACURAZINE for custom headlights/tail lights and I also do vinyl and sell A-spec rims so that should stand for my reputation.

I also have a set of A-spec rims for sale. They are gunmetal 18 x 8". Used with tires and they are $1100.

I also have a brand new set without tires for $927 shipped with pay pal fees and they are the gunmetal 18 x 8" or chrome 18 x 8".
Old May 21st, 2011, 04:33 PM   #10

Quote:
The car was bought for some parts for myself since I own a TL. It has front end damage. The benefit is that I have parts I need and I also put dinner on the table and night because this is my business. I own a company and I am also a vendor on ACURAZINE for custom headlights/tail lights and I also do vinyl and sell A-spec rims so that should stand for my reputation.

I also have a set of A-spec rims for sale. They are gunmetal 18 x 8". Used with tires and they are $1100.

I also have a brand new set without tires for $927 shipped with pay pal fees and they are the gunmetal 18 x 8" or chrome 18 x 8".
I have to get serious about myself, seems like a good turn out. Good luck with sale I will follow your hidden guidance.
DCdonDubby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 21st, 2011, 05:48 PM   #11
DAT Dewd from Dallas MANG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCdonDubby View Post
guys I can vouch for AckTL05...I have 2 friends (one in texas and one in Florida) that have got rims and tail lights from him...
he is VERY LEGIT and I can vouch for that....

Bump for a homie!!!!!!
bdbconcepts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 21st, 2011, 08:14 PM   #12

Quote:
Yes if you mean my price is right. No if you think thats how much it costs for someone to swap a TL transmission into an accord which includes labor and parts. This complete package I am selling includes all the little pieces that wouldn't generally be included such as the shift knob/shifter bezel/ shifter boot and so on. This would be complete from the pedals to clutch to computer to all wiring and parts necessary. If I still have rear sway bar (20mm) I will throw that in. You can take it for $3800 but it would be still installed on the car, so you would be picking up a TL frame with the transmission and engine if you want it for an extra 1k. You can scrap the frame after you rip it apart for around $200-300

IDK if this would fit the Accords but for those of you that have an auto TL I have the brembos that I am asking $600 and this would include the rotors/pads/calipers and knuckles.
i probably spent just as much on those little bits and pieces as i did JUST on the transmission itself for my 6-speed swap into my 2g TL, that **** adds up REAL QUICK, EVEN with a wholesale account

and as far as those brakes WHY THE **** do they have to be for 3g's, or 7g's
and as long as every thing is there including knuckles, i would not see why they would not just bolt right up either (btw i probably would include the proportioning valve also, just to be safe for the brake bias)
maybe even the rear brakes too depending on if they are larger then the accord's idk
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:10 PM   #13

Im sure paul can make a bracket that would enable these to fit the 2g's. I would throw in the rear brakes/pads/rotors for just $100 more.

Quote:
i probably spent just as much on those little bits and pieces as i did JUST on the transmission itself for my 6-speed swap into my 2g TL, that **** adds up REAL QUICK, EVEN with a wholesale account

and as far as those brakes WHY THE **** do they have to be for 3g's, or 7g's
and as long as every thing is there including knuckles, i would not see why they would not just bolt right up either (btw i probably would include the proportioning valve also, just to be safe for the brake bias)
maybe even the rear brakes too depending on if they are larger then the accord's idk
Old May 22nd, 2011, 05:41 AM   #14

Quote:
Yes if you mean my price is right. No if you think thats how much it costs for someone to swap a TL transmission into an accord which includes labor and parts.
Hmmm That's interesting that you say that because I've asked Paul how much to swap everything and with parts being found at the right price, a swap should be ~$4500.... Labor is more than $500 also
FollowingNFront is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 22nd, 2011, 09:37 AM   #15

Quote:
Hmmm That's interesting that you say that because I've asked Paul how much to swap everything and with parts being found at the right price, a swap should be ~$4500.... Labor is more than $500 also
that is how much mine was roughly, just for parts

labor, i did myself, so no price there
Old May 22nd, 2011, 11:00 AM   #16
V6 6SPD

I paid 4200 including labor w/ new clutch, harness, LSD and all.
allgonoshow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 22nd, 2011, 11:32 AM   #17

Quote:
Shoulda, woulda, coulda..thats great but this is a complete no parts missing deal. If you don't like it, don't post. The only way to get this swap would be to find each piece individually which is a lot of work or wait because they are very rare as it is. His price isn't set in stone and this doesn't mean you know the condition and so on. Mine is in working order with only 71k miles.

Besides 4k is negotiable. We can work something out, Like I said before. Just for instance I am including the rear 20mm sway with bushings if its still available, shift knob, shift boot, shifter bezel...just right there is $250 worth of parts.

Quote:
that is how much mine was roughly, just for parts

labor, i did myself, so no price there
Thank you. See he paid $4500 and had to find every part, minus labor. Just because someone paid this or that or paul says it should be xx, has nothing to do with this sale. I guarantee that number in his mind doesn't include all those little parts that I am including to make this a one stop shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allgonoshow View Post
I paid 4200 including labor w/ new clutch, harness, LSD and all.
You won't need any of that with this swap. The TL has LSD and I am including the harness.
Old May 22nd, 2011, 12:17 PM   #18

btw when every body asks me roughly how much i paid to do my swap, cause they also want to do a 6-speed swap to their car, they are like , it's not a cheap mod by any means but GOD DAMN do i love having a 6-speed though; i gained a honest 40 hp and 40 ft lbs of torque to the wheels JUST by swapping (same dyno, same operator, same testing procedure, but a year [i was like 2 weeks off or so] later with like 15-20k miles more on the engine)
LET ALONE i also lost like 150-200 lbs off of the car too, JUST by swapping from the automatic

AND now I don't have to worry about blowing the tranny when i am on the BOTTLE either
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:16 PM   #19
03 Accord 6/6, 09 Audi A4

can't stop drooling. GLWS. swap coming someday for me
estradaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 22nd, 2011, 04:05 PM   #20

How much for just the tranny by itself? Any grinds?
Old May 22nd, 2011, 05:24 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwiffer View Post
How much for just the tranny by itself? Any grinds?
I would really like to sell this as a whole because then I would have to look for someone that just wants the pedals and such. I know selling the MT computer would be easy, but other misc parts would be a hassle.
Old May 22nd, 2011, 07:44 PM   #22
V6 6SPD

Quote:

You won't need any of that with this swap. The TL has LSD and I am including the harness.
This is my last post because there is no need to off topic your thread. Yours is out of a TL, mine is out of a CL-S. LSD came with it and all the good stuff. I had it all and I am figuring I got one hell of a good deal from Mark (Fastech Motorsports) because that 4200 included labor and Everything needed plus new clutch and resurfaced flywheel, shifter assy, trim and all the little parts needed

Anyways, sorry for the thread jack and I will get out of your FS thread because I'm being rude.

All n All GLWS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 Fully Loaded V6 6MT
allgonoshow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2011, 01:39 PM   #23

man if only i had the money :/ would buy it in a heartbeat!! bump!
all.i.see is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 1st, 2011, 06:52 PM   #24

Bump for a reputable seller. I purchased a few other misc parts from him. Great communication..GLWS
Ramz86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 2nd, 2011, 11:37 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramz86 View Post
Bump for a reputable seller. I purchased a few other misc parts from him. Great communication..GLWS

Thank you. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I am negotiable, but please don't low ball me.
Old June 3rd, 2011, 08:29 PM   #26

I am lowering the asking price for the pair to $4500. $900 for the engine and $3600 for the tranny set up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in