7th Gen Accord Coupe 16" alloys on studless winter tires + 4 tires: $400 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 7th, 2011, 09:59 AM   #1

7th Gen Accord Coupe 16" alloys on studless winter tires + 4 tires: $400

Congratulation on seeing this deal that can not be beat. What I have for sale is 4 sets of Honda Accord 16 inch alloys on Signet Studless Winter Tires (205/55/16) from Les Schwab. I just measured the tires depths and three average 8/32 and oddly enough one has 6/32. They are also siped to provide better traction. I've only used this during the 2 winters as I have a summer set and they have saved me from many slippery occations. I am moving and I can not afford to take this and would look like a fool driving on winter tires in Southern California!! On top of the tires, I also have a mildly used OEM tires, which are Bridgestone Turanza EL41s (205/60/16). Two tires have 7/32nd and other two have about 6/32 of tread left, which is a lot of miles left on the tires. One of the tires did have a hole which was repaired and does not leak air what so ever. I'm not going to go in how much they cost new, but they are not cheap! BTW, 10/32 is what you would get from a brand new tire. The rims itself are in great condition, only one tires has some slight curb rash and another tire has slight rash while other two are in excellent condition, please see pictures below. The front two tires have brake pad dust on them, hence the dirt all around. I will make sure that it is cleaned. This would be an excellent upgrade to anyone who has a Honda Accord with hubcaps or anyone that is wanting to pick a spare set of wheels, and believe me, they will come in handy! Also, I found out that having a winter set will make your tires a lot longer. If you notice that the winter tires are slightly smaller, which means that when you are driving 60mph, you are actually going 58.1mph and it has saved me countless speeding tickets!! Also the two tires on the Turanza's have a slight camber wear that you can't hardly tell. This is located in Seattle/Bellevue, WA and I will not ship for obvious reasons. Due to my last minute planning, I only have until Sunday 6/12 to make this sell. Please let me know if you have any questions! Also, I'm selling my spare set of Acura TL 17 inch wheels as well. They have curb rash which is getting repaired by yours truly. Two tires have good tread (I think 7/32) while other two has 4/32. I will post pictures soon as they are cleaned up. I'm asking $350 for the set.

kumatae is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 7th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #2
Carpe Diem

I had a set of these tires on some steelies a couple years ago. They are great in the snow!

Bump
ikethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 7th, 2011, 02:32 PM   #3
LaLaLaLa

Send a message via AIM to stupidaznmunkey
i drive around with my winter tires in southern california

thats the only way to drive in pouring rain at 80mph

or go up the mountains without chains

.....in my subiee
stupidaznmunkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old June 7th, 2011, 02:52 PM   #4
Going back to my roots.

Send a message via AIM to hothonda55
Location?
hothonda55 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 8th, 2011, 08:29 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothonda55 View Post
Location?
It's located in Seattle.
kumatae is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in