|July 5th, 2011, 09:07 PM||#1|
Too Fast TOO FURIOUS
18" Staggered Rays Gram Lights 57Pro wheels + tires + more
Up for sale is a complete package of staggered 18" Rays Gram Lights 57Pro with all necessary parts.
This package comes with:
- A set of 4 Rays Gram Lights 57Pro wheels
- A set of 4 Nangkang tires
- A set of 4 Rays Valve Stems
- A set of 4 Rays Center Caps
- A set of 20 Rays Lug Nuts
- A set of 4 TPMS Sensors
- A set of 1 TPMS Strap Kit
- A set of 4 Hub Centric Rings
PRICE: $1750 (No trade. Local Only at this time)
$1500 this weekend only (7/16-7/17)
LOCATION: Westchester, NY.
CONDITION: USED for 10-11 months total. Never seen snow. Details and pictures below.
Rays Gram Lights 57Pro
Front: 18x9 +40
Rear: 18x10 +38
Construction: 2pc Cast (welded)
Color: Grey Silver with Polished Lip
Condition: (2 curbed. no bend)
-4 wheels are straight with no bend
-1 front wheel has 3 sets of curbage [see pics]
-1 rear wheel has a minor curbage on half of outer lip [see pics]
-1 front wheel has no curbage
-1 rear wheel has no curbage
Condition: (mounted and balanced)
-4 tires have 0.25" tread life [see pics]
-Very minor camber wear
- Rays Valve Stems: Caps have Rays stamp.
- Rays Center Caps: Color faded. It's silver now.
- Rays Lug Nuts: Color: Grey. Key included.
- TPMS Sensors: OEM sensors for 3G TL. Compatible with others.
- TPMS Strap Kit: Installed on wheels. No issues.
- Hub Centric Rings: Plastic. 73.1mm to 64.1mm.
PICTURES (Stay tuned for more pictures)
Last edited by enigmaos; July 16th, 2011 at 12:01 PM..
|July 5th, 2011, 09:07 PM||#2|
Too Fast TOO FURIOUS
ALL FOUR: (driver front, driver rear, passenger front, and passenger rear)
DRIVER FRONT: (no curbage)
DRIVER REAR: (no curbage)
PASSENGER REAR: (curbed from 6 to 12 o'clock - closeup pics below)
PASSENGER FRONT: (curbed 8, 9, and 10 o'clock - closeup pics below)
|July 7th, 2011, 05:06 AM||#10|
Join Date: May 2005
heres some pics. Hopefully these help out your sale also. I have better offsets but you have better widths. Your setup with look great on pretty much every accord gen. REALLY good on a 6th gen
awesome photography by larry!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|