Accord Inspire Fog Lights - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:36 PM   #1

Accord Inspire Fog Lights

Selling my used set of inspire fogs. Used it for about 3-4 months.. Just removed yesterday. These are the housing only, bought from Alex (K24). The shroud have been shaved and have holes so you can see where I found were safe to insert a screw for anti-theft reasons (since I am in NY and these are known to be stolen). On the front are the usual rock chips, but not noticeable unless you look closely. On the car they looked great, gave out 3x the light compared to the stock ones. If I was keeping my car, I would put them back on. The adjustment springs are a bit rusted, but they are still adjustable. Looking to get $100 + shipping. or $100 picked up in LONG ISLAND, NY.

THESE ARE FOR HOUSINGS AND BULBS ONLY!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
AznAccord08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 7th, 2011, 02:10 PM   #2

They only cost $110 new.

I'll give you $60 cash and pick them up from you in LI
FollowingNFront is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 7th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #3

Then go buy them new.

Old July 7th, 2011, 02:23 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznAccord08 View Post
Then go buy them new.
Lol wow you really are a trip. You ask THOUSANDS more than your car is worth, you ask an ungodly amount ($500 over what they're worth) for some curbed TL-S rims with mismatched tires ($1000? REALLY?), and now you are being a jerk about asking damn near new condition price for a set of chipped up "from daily driving" fogs WITHOUT harnesses, AND with rusty screws and having been "shaved"...

Congrats to you, you are never going to sell your sh*t

Last edited by FollowingNFront; July 7th, 2011 at 02:59 PM.. Reason: What I said was mean.....
Old July 8th, 2011, 12:30 AM   #5

just how much is he selling the car for ?
S.Carter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2011, 08:17 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowingNFront View Post
Lol wow you really are a trip. You ask THOUSANDS more than your car is worth, you ask an ungodly amount ($500 over what they're worth) for some curbed TL-S rims with mismatched tires ($1000? REALLY?), and now you are being a jerk about asking damn near new condition price for a set of chipped up "from daily driving" fogs WITHOUT harnesses, AND with rusty screws and having been "shaved"...

Congrats to you, you are never going to sell your sh*t
you're bashing me because I didn't want to sell you my first set of TL-s Wheels, because I didn't want to let you test drive my car when I had the coilovers on, and now because I'm declining your lowballing offer?

I'm not in a hurry to sell anything. The TL-S wheels can go straight to the TL. The coilovers can go straight to the TL, the inspire fogs can be modded to the TL. and people who have seen my car in person knows it's in prestige condition. People who tried making offers for like 10k for the car have came seen it in person and said for the condition it's in, $10k is lowballing. If I'm really in a hurry to sell, I can put all my stock parts back on and run it at Manheim.

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
Old July 8th, 2011, 09:22 AM   #7
No Cash No ***

Hey are these replicas?? If there genuine inspire fogs I'm really I interested!!!!
07sdinspire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2011, 02:09 PM   #8

They're replicas ^...

And to the OP... Get it right... I never asked to test drive your car... I asked to ride in it. And I in no way shape or form developed any hard feelings.

Number 2, Your TL-S wheels were NEVER worth $1000, so I would have NEVER bought them for more than $500 with mismatched tires and the curbage that yours has. Again, NO hard feelings... Remember, I didn't buy them... Its not that you weren't willing to sell them.

And $60 is not lowball for a pair of chipped, "shaved", REPLICA Inspire housings WITHOUT harnesses. Just because you come up with a price, doesn't mean everything lower is "lowballing". Get real

And your car, lets be honest... Its a 2004!!!! And its an LX!! Your "mods" don't bring value up a lick... It doesn't matter WHAT condition your car is in. Doesn't make it worth $15k LMAO... Its not even worth the $12k youre asking for it now when you can find 06 EX's for $12k.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but don't try making this seem like its personal. You are a gouger
Old July 8th, 2011, 03:21 PM   #9

FNF,

All my prices are testing waters. Whatever good offer I get is what it goes for. Was I going to get $1k for those TL-s wheels, I knew I wasn't. If you came look at the inspires in person, it's no chipped chipped like cracked or scraped. it's chipped like tiny rock particles. Rub your hand through the front lens, you don't feel anything but smooth. The camera doesn't even pick up any marks.

The price you're offering for the fogs is half of what I paid, to me, that's lowballing. If I used them for like a year and actually chipped the housing, $60 is understandable.

I never said my car was worth $15k. I'm going by what car dealers have told me my car is worth. Local used car dealers around here said $13k good. If they had the car, they would list it for about $15k if I didn't remove any parts. Carmax appraised my car at $10,600 stock back in April but I didn't find the TL I wanted. 1st owner was family, daily commute 12 miles total, any accidents? no, repainted? no, original parts (engine, trans, interior, body)? yes. Difference between my car and a EX? rear disc brakes, and a moonroof?

everything i post is testing water, like i said, parts are interchangeable, I can use them on the TL. The price of my car, it's negotiable, not firm. I'm willing to part out if needed. Money is not an issue, space is not an issue, my parts can sit around. me saying "then go buy new" that's my way of saying... thanks for the offer, but i can't let it go for that low. im not here to offend or upset anyone.

they are replicas.

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
Old July 8th, 2011, 04:17 PM   #10

original parts (engine, trans, interior, body)? yes. Difference between my car and a EX? rear disc brakes, and a moonroof?

Alloy wheels well,unless the first owner put on aftermarket ones or OEM ones, how did you go about fitting them in though?
Nickdees is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2011, 04:46 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickdees View Post
original parts (engine, trans, interior, body)? yes. Difference between my car and a EX? rear disc brakes, and a moonroof?

Alloy wheels well,unless the first owner put on aftermarket ones or OEM ones, how did you go about fitting them in though?
buyer can choose between 03-04 exv6 wheels, 05 exv6 wheels, 04-06 tl wheels, tl-s wheels, or go aftermarket and choose konigs or enkeis. or the original hubcaps. this thread is about my fogs, not car.

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
Old July 8th, 2011, 08:03 PM   #12

Exactly, I asked how you you fit the fogs in after i corrected you on the lx/ex difference.
Old July 8th, 2011, 09:35 PM   #13

If you don't like the man's prices look elsewhere bro ask Alex (k24) himself he's a cool guy can probably cut you a deal
km5mt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2011, 10:05 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickdees View Post
Exactly, I asked how you you fit the fogs in after i corrected you on the lx/ex difference.
i cut the fog trim on the bumper, but i didn't cut it completely off. i used screwed the bumper and shroud together. i'll send pics of my bumper on how I cutted it so I was able to mount the inspires, screw it in place so no one would be able to steal it without removing the bumper, and was able to put back the oem in the end.

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
Old July 8th, 2011, 11:19 PM   #15

Cool, thanks man, everytime I ask someone they just say oh I cut the bumper and that's it lol if you can send pictures that will be sweet
Old July 9th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #16
6th. gen Stunna

Send a message via AIM to Hondamugen
pics mounted on car would be nice.... ps mods will lock if you dont stop measuring your cocks...
Hondamugen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2011, 12:04 PM   #17

pics from when it used to be on the car....

Old July 9th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #18
6th. gen Stunna

Send a message via AIM to Hondamugen
looks good. Always liked tl's wheels on accords, GLWS
Hondamugen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2011, 11:49 PM   #19
No Cash No ***

The lens are super clear?? Is that how all replicas look??
07sdinspire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07sdinspire View Post
The lens are super clear?? Is that how all replicas look??
yes these are replicas to my understanding they are.. unless they're real and i never knew about it. The maker is HUATAO.

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
Old July 13th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #21

ttt
Old July 13th, 2011, 02:28 PM   #22

why dont you try lowing the price? Might get more offers. Bump
6thGenJED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 13th, 2011, 08:42 PM   #23
Drive it like u stole it

nice Bump^
venom903 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 14th, 2011, 06:56 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6thGenJED View Post
why dont you try lowing the price? Might get more offers. Bump
cause i'm open to reasonable offers. and again, i'm in no hurry to sell. BUMP

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
Old July 14th, 2011, 07:09 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznAccord08 View Post
FNF,

All my prices are testing waters. Whatever good offer I get is what it goes for. Was I going to get $1k for those TL-s wheels, I knew I wasn't. If you came look at the inspires in person, it's no chipped chipped like cracked or scraped. it's chipped like tiny rock particles. Rub your hand through the front lens, you don't feel anything but smooth. The camera doesn't even pick up any marks.

The price you're offering for the fogs is half of what I paid, to me, that's lowballing. If I used them for like a year and actually chipped the housing, $60 is understandable.

I never said my car was worth $15k. I'm going by what car dealers have told me my car is worth. Local used car dealers around here said $13k good. If they had the car, they would list it for about $15k if I didn't remove any parts. Carmax appraised my car at $10,600 stock back in April but I didn't find the TL I wanted. 1st owner was family, daily commute 12 miles total, any accidents? no, repainted? no, original parts (engine, trans, interior, body)? yes. Difference between my car and a EX? rear disc brakes, and a moonroof?

everything i post is testing water, like i said, parts are interchangeable, I can use them on the TL. The price of my car, it's negotiable, not firm. I'm willing to part out if needed. Money is not an issue, space is not an issue, my parts can sit around. me saying "then go buy new" that's my way of saying... thanks for the offer, but i can't let it go for that low. im not here to offend or upset anyone.

they are replicas.

so you got the 06-07 front end conversion because of personal choice? or ?

not to bust ya chops or nothing. GLWS.
Old July 14th, 2011, 08:28 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 757Accord View Post
so you got the 06-07 front end conversion because of personal choice? or ?

not to bust ya chops or nothing. GLWS.
front end conversion was by personal choice. old bumper is still sitting in the garage with all my other stock parts. there might be that one rainy day where i have to put something back to stock.

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
Old July 14th, 2011, 08:33 PM   #27

Hey why arent there any harnesses? I would maybe be interested if I could have everything to install them and they work. Thanks
BadBowtie03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 14th, 2011, 11:38 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBowtie03 View Post
Hey why arent there any harnesses? I would maybe be interested if I could have everything to install them and they work. Thanks
I bought the wiring harness separately. OEM so I was able to run HID in them. I used to use the eBay harness which allowed me to turn on my fogs without the low beams. Which can be found here..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...Q5fAccessories

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
Old August 12th, 2011, 01:21 PM   #29
I no Nintendo

my friend was interested, then he found this... $10 more he gets it brand new.

SPOT FOG LIGHT LAMP KIT FOR HONDA ACCORD 2003-2006 | eBay
gizmo2003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 12th, 2011, 01:32 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo2003 View Post
my friend was interested, then he found this... $10 more he gets it brand new.

SPOT FOG LIGHT LAMP KIT FOR HONDA ACCORD 2003-2006 | eBay
Lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in