Parts for sale - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 9th, 2011, 09:28 AM   #1
work in progress

Send a message via AIM to whtonblkv6
Parts for sale

Hey guys, old lady rear ended my car and totaled it. Insurance won't give me enough for all of my parts, most likely so I have a few items that are definitely for sale and some others that I may sell depending on what you guys can offer for them. The items I have off the car already are as follows.

Alpine CDA-105 head unit - Used for about 6 months, light wear on the "Next Track" button, everything else is 100% perfect. Totally functional and includes iPod cable and harness. $75 shipped

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Alpine CDA-9884 head unit - Used for a year plus, the buttons are worn but not badly. 100% functional, I replaced this head unit with the one above, because it doesn't charge your iPod. $40 shipped

Pictures upon request

Alpine Type-R SPR-17C 2-Way 6-1/2" - Used for about 6 months, installed with Alpine head unit. They are in perfect working order, no issues at all and were used with factory speaker grills. I also have the flashy Type-R grills, see pics below. $100 for the pair shipped

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Honda OEM fog lights 08V31-5SD-1M101 & 08V31-5SD-1M102 w/ yellow 3M vinyl - Never installed, opened boxes to apply the vinyl which came out great! These are true original fog lights, not those eBay knock offs that leak and look like crap. Bulbs included as well. $200 for the pair shipped

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Honda OEM coupe hood unpainted - Never installed, still in original packaging. Was finishing up my coupe conversion when my car was totaled. Local pickup only, for obvious reasons. Also have small bracket for the bumper to complete coupe conversion. $175 picked up

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Honda OEM sedan fuel door unpainted - Never installed, still in original packaging. $35 shipped

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Acura TL Type-S 17x8" rims and tires - Wheels are in good shape, don't have center caps. There is a little rash on two of the wheels but it isn't noticeable until you get up close. I can provide more pictures upon request but I sustained a neck injury in the accident so it's hard for me to move this stuff around. I may sell the rims separate from the tires. Two of the tires installed have 90%+ on them, as they've only been on the car for about 1500 miles, mostly highway. The other two need replacing, but I have two more tires. Just spent over $1,000 on tires alone, mounted and balanced. They are Michelin Primacy MXM4's in 235/45-17 94W. These are quite simply the best touring tires money can buy. They have unparallelled wet traction. Check them out on Tire Rack. $500 plus shipping for just the wheels / $1000 plus shipping for wheels and tires mounted

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Black housing OEM style headlights with full amber strip - Never installed, brand new in the box, these were very hard for me to find. Most of the black housing headlights come with partial amber strips, so I jumped all over this. $70 shipped

MDX factory rear rotors (12.2") w/ relocation brackets - Never installed, never got around to it. I did spray them black in the center so that it would match my calipers. It looks good, came out nice. I paid over $200 for them. $150 shipped

Mugen front lip - It had a crack down the center, it was repaired by Nexson, he did a good job but I never installed it. This would have to be local pickup only. $50 picked up

That's everything that's already off the car. I'm thinking about taking other parts off and selling, depending on what the insurance company offers me for them. Please make offers on the following:

Eibach 4040.320 front and rear sway bars - Been on the car less than 6 months, greatly reduced my understeer and I paid over $300 for them.

Wilwood 6 piston BBK - Been on the car less than 6 months, zero brake fade and awesome stopping power. Comes with SS lines and I upgraded to the 2 piece rotors and 6 piston calipers. This was by far my favorite mod for the car and most useful. I paid $1,000 shipped to my door.

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

I also have Eibach shocks and struts with less than 6 months, Eibach Sportline lowering springs, Injen Intake, XSP headers and lots of other stuff on the car. But I don't think it's worth it to take them all off. If any of this stuff interests you, let me know and we can discuss it. Also, check my garage and look at my mods to see anything I may have left out that you want.

Thanks for looking!

Nick

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

whtonblkv6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 9th, 2011, 09:43 AM   #2
James

that sucks man! I wish it was an 07, I'd love to get some brakes like that but they wouldn't fit (i don't think)
jconnway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 9th, 2011, 10:31 AM   #3

Dibs on the wheels / will pm. Dibs on the black headlights.
DCdonDubby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old November 9th, 2011, 10:36 AM   #4

Oops its not for the 7th gen.. just dibs on the wheels
DCdonDubby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 9th, 2011, 11:15 AM   #5

pmed
accord7gen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 9th, 2011, 11:18 AM   #6
work in progress

All PMs replied.

DCdonDubby wants the wheels, but I'd prefer to sell them with the tires. If I can't find a buyer for wheels and tires, I'll sell them separate.
Old November 9th, 2011, 12:04 PM   #7
Slammed & Stunning

Send a message via AIM to MatthewYu
Will the willwood fit 7yh Gen?
MatthewYu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 9th, 2011, 01:41 PM   #8

Pmd about wheels...im local.
Gemini is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 9th, 2011, 09:39 PM   #9
work in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewYu View Post
Will the willwood fit 7yh Gen?
I honestly don't know. You may have to dig around to find the answer. It's truly an RSX kit but apparently the RSX spindles and the 6th gen spindles are the same. A good person to ask would be Nexson or Steverino, they are pretty good on brakes I think.

PM received, again I want to see if I can sell the wheels with the tires first. If nobody bites then I will sell by themselves. Give me a couple weeks to try to sell them together.

The truth is it's a steal at $1,000. These are the best touring tires money can buy. Quiet, lots of grip, best wet traction and long tread life. It's everything you could want in a tire. And they're Michelin! Any takers w/ tires?

Old November 9th, 2011, 10:26 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtonblkv6 View Post
I honestly don't know. You may have to dig around to find the answer. It's truly an RSX kit but apparently the RSX spindles and the 6th gen spindles are the same. A good person to ask would be Nexson or Steverino, they are pretty good on brakes I think.

PM received, again I want to see if I can sell the wheels with the tires first. If nobody bites then I will sell by themselves. Give me a couple weeks to try to sell them together.

The truth is it's a steal at $1,000. These are the best touring tires money can buy. Quiet, lots of grip, best wet traction and long tread life. It's everything you could want in a tire. And they're Michelin! Any takers w/ tires?
ok gotcha...i wanted to get the wheels before afm so a couple weeks might be too late for me but we'll see. If the combo dont sell and i havent bought new wheels I'll take them still.
Gemini is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 10th, 2011, 03:57 PM   #11
work in progress

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THREAD.

I have decided to buy the car from the insurance company and part out all of the performance parts. I will create a new thread in about a week with all performance parts listed for sale.

Thanks for your interest, be on the lookout for the new thread shortly!

Nick
Old November 23rd, 2011, 11:14 PM   #12
Life's a Beach

That is unfortunate! I need front struts, if you have yours in good shape I would take them depending on price.
I am in ft Lauderdale and can pick up.
dakest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in