PRELIMINARY Part Out 2007 Sedan...Awesome Big Ticket Items!!!! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 3rd, 2012, 01:26 PM   #1
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

PRELIMINARY Part Out 2007 Sedan...Awesome Big Ticket Items!!!!

OK guys, STL had a really bad hail storm last weak that took a toll on any car outside, including mine. Baseball sized hail is not friendly. Anyway, I have an appointment May 9 to get an estimate and find out if it is totaled, if so, I will more than likely part it out and go a different car route. Here is a list of what I have and prices...dibs/hold are going to be based on who PMs me first on the item (unless someone is local, that will supersede it).

Car: 2007 Accord Sedan EX-L V6 NHBP

1) 06-07 OEM Navigation Conversion w/ Rearview Camera and Newest Maps and iSimple iPod Adapter Kit (this is the conversion kit Martin sells for our car): $1400 plus shipping and paypal fees.

2) OEM 03-05 Sedan Front Lip modded for 06-07 Bumper, painted NHBP: $300 plus shipping plus paypal fees. SOLD
Album of Pics: 03-05 OEM Front Lip pictures by LFSoccer2k6 - Photobucket

3) OEM Accord Hybrid Mirrors painted NHBP: $400 plus shipping plus paypall fees.

4) RV6-P V2 J-Pipe with Test Pipe: $225 plus shipping plus paypal fees. NO LONGER SELLING

5) AEM V2 CAI: $100 plus shipping plus paypal fees.

6) OEM Fog Light Kit (full kit): $150 plus shipping plus paypal fees. NO LONGER SELLING

7) OEM Honda Silverstar 17" Rims with Brand New Nokian eNtyre Tires: price not decided as I would need some crappy old tires and rims to put on. The bundle (not to be split), would be probably around $800 plus shipping plus paypal fees. NO LONGER SELLING

8) OEM Sedan Splash/Mud Guards: $40 shipped fees included NO LONGER SELLING

9) Aftermarket OEM Style Grille painted NHBP: $50 shipped plus your grille. NO LONGER SELLING

10) OEM Taupe Rubber Floor Mats (front and back): $50 plus shipping plus paypal fees ON HOLD

11) OEM Trunk Tray: $40 plus shipping plus paypal fees NO LONGER SELLING

12) Rain-X Latitude Windshield Wipers (3 weeks old): $20 plus shipping plus paypal fees. NO LONGER SELLING

I am sure there is more, but that is all for now. Please remember, this is only if the car is totaled and I will need time to remove all parts from the car (ugh). Let me know!

Without tinting, the glass would be all in my car!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CarDomain:

DIY Documents:

Last edited by LFSoccer2k6; May 29th, 2012 at 07:54 AM..
LFSoccer2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2012, 01:52 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to accordcoupe7
Wow. That really sucks hope it's not too bad...good luck with the sell if it does turn out total
accordcoupe7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 01:52 PM   #3
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by accordcoupe7 View Post
Wow. That really sucks hope it's not too bad...good luck with the sell of it does turn out total
I have 11 holes in my back window. It is shattered, but my tint is holding it in place.

CarDomain:

DIY Documents:

Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:11 PM   #4

No good bro. I wish the best. I am interested in the mirrors.
Can you let me know the cost to ship to 08094?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duck617 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:13 PM   #5
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck617 View Post
No good bro. I wish the best. I am interested in the mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Send me a PM and they will be on hold for you if car is totaled.

CarDomain:

DIY Documents:
Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:21 PM   #6
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

Mirrors and J-Pipe on hold for first PMers
Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:27 PM   #7

Sorry about your car man
FollowingNFront is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:47 PM   #8
Slammed & Stunning

Send a message via AIM to MatthewYu
Lol I'd be happy^ that just means you just get a fat check! Minus the deductible
MatthewYu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:49 PM   #9
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewYu View Post
Lol I'd be happy^ that just means you just get a fat check! Minus the deductible
Yup...should get around $15,000 for it.

CarDomain:

DIY Documents:
Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:01 PM   #10
Slammed & Stunning

Send a message via AIM to MatthewYu
That's plenty of money! I wish we had that here.. I have full coverage too
MatthewYu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:13 PM   #11
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewYu View Post
That's plenty of money! I wish we had that here.. I have full coverage too
Well the price is based on what your insurance pays off of. For instance, I have State Farm who pays the NADA retail. Progressive pays the wholesale, which is a few thousand less. I am sure different zip codes will vary some, but not much. I could be wrong though.

CarDomain:

DIY Documents:
Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:31 PM   #12
JDM UC1

i'd be3 interested in the front lip greg, but for that price after shipping and all it'll cost a handfull.
toinkee69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:52 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFSoccer2k6 View Post
Yup...should get around $15,000 for it.
Even with that front end crash you had?

Damn I need to switch from Geico.
FollowingNFront is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 04:08 PM   #14
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by toinkee69 View Post
i'd be3 interested in the front lip greg, but for that price after shipping and all it'll cost a handfull.
PM sending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowingNFront View Post
Even with that front end crash you had?

Damn I need to switch from Geico.
Yea, the front end collision devalued the car maybe $1,000. These cards hold their value really well.

CarDomain:

DIY Documents:
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:10 PM   #15
M![email protected] \_(ツ)_/

This is very unfortunate news Greg ... Definitely hoping for the best, whatever the outcome ... Will you be parting the retros?

BTW, will TFR still be intact?? I wouldn't suspect otherwise.
HEcreated487 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:12 PM   #16
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEcreated487 View Post
This is very unfortunate news Greg ... Definitely hoping for the best, whatever the outcome ... Will you be parting the retros?

BTW, will TFR still be intact?? I wouldn't suspect otherwise.
You don't want the retros I currently have on my car. I had to pick them up after someone hit me and they aren't aimed right and are not a clean job. I plan on ripping the projectors out and selling them.

TFR will stay together and possibly branch out further as I currently plan to get the 2010-2012 Fusion if my car is totaled.

CarDomain:

DIY Documents:
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:26 PM   #17
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

Added some items, few more are on hold. Just bc it is on hold does not mean it is sold.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:44 PM   #18
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

added few more items and some pics of car to OP
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:55 PM   #19

Got coils ?
204 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:56 PM   #20
bka SouthBay7thGen

Paypal dibs on the jpipe and test pipe.
Drags2Riches is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:57 PM   #21

Send a message via AIM to JaeHove_05
Bump for a great guy... Those mirrors were mine, i want your rubber floor mats .
JaeHove_05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:59 PM   #22
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 204 View Post
Got coils ?
sorry, never got those.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drags2Riches View Post
Paypal dibs on the jpipe and test pipe.
I did get a PM on this already and have a local person who may take it off my hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeHove_05 View Post
Bump for a great guy... Those mirrors were mine, i want your rubber floor mats .
You are right, I got those from you!! Send me a PM with rubber floor mats as the title and that you want them and they will be on hold for you.

CarDomain:

DIY Documents:
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:02 PM   #23

i'll take the v2, cash in hand, let me know if the original person flakes out
XplicitAzian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:04 PM   #24
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by XplicitAzian View Post
i'll take the v2, cash in hand, let me know if the original person flakes out
will do!

CarDomain:

DIY Documents:
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:21 PM   #25

headlights?

are you planning on selling off the OEM headlamps also? I want to do a retro and would love an extra set "just in case" lol
Fanitron is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:22 PM   #26
Kevin

Send a message via Skype™ to Nguyen-er
Would it be possible to just get the surrounding area around the navi?
Nguyen-er is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:23 PM   #27
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanitron View Post
are you planning on selling off the OEM headlamps also? I want to do a retro and would love an extra set "just in case" lol
I am glad you said that actually. I currently have a crappy retro on there, but I have been planning on doing a new one for me and I actually have a pair of brand new OEM headlamps that I won't need if it is totaled. They sell for $180 a piece, so I would probably sell them for $275 plus shipping plus paypal fees. They are brand new, OEM, never opened. I will include rubber grommets too.

CarDomain:

DIY Documents:
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:24 PM   #28
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen-er View Post
Would it be possible to just get the surrounding area around the navi?
Not sure exactly what you are referring to, but I am only selling the Navi as a kit otherwise I will get stock with parts.

CarDomain:

DIY Documents:
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:36 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFSoccer2k6 View Post
I am glad you said that actually. I currently have a crappy retro on there, but I have been planning on doing a new one for me and I actually have a pair of brand new OEM headlamps that I won't need if it is totaled. They sell for $180 a piece, so I would probably sell them for $275 plus shipping plus paypal fees. They are brand new, OEM, never opened. I will include rubber grommets too.
lol that's the exact reason I wanted to pick up a second set... and really don't want the problems that come with eBay headlamps. Let me know about shipping costs to Canada. Postal Code: M2N4P5
If price is right then we have a deal
Fanitron is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:41 PM   #30
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanitron View Post
lol that's the exact reason I wanted to pick up a second set... and really don't want the problems that come with eBay headlamps. Let me know about shipping costs to Canada. Postal Code: M2N4P5
If price is right then we have a deal
PM Sent

CarDomain:

DIY Documents:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in