Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: Neuspeed Lower Tie Bar

531 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  ChinozTL 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I have the polished neuspeed front lower tie bar for sale. It fits fine on my V6 even with my obx headers. I just had to put in 2 washers on each side. Makes a big difference.
Has a couple of scrapes on it but no big deal.

Retails for $170. Asking $110 shipped

pictures are located at
http://www.acurainspired.com/gallery/showalbum.php?aid=889&uuid=1015

#3 ·
Thanks, I fixed the link anyways so they work now

#4 ·
Will this fit on an AV6? I've never seen this before... Does it make a noticeable difference?

#5 ·
Yes it does fit the V6, but if you have aftermarket headers you will need 2 washers on each side for extra clearance, thats what I did. Makes a noticable difference, more noticable then the upper strut bar I think

#8 ·
I dont think they were selling neuspeed bars for 24.99 on ebay, might have been a homemade bar. They are still selling REAR lower tie bars on ebay for $24.99.
The front one is listed as not fitting v6 b/c it touches the headers, but with 2 washers on each side it fits fine. If you want I can email you a picture of it on a V6. I didn't get a chance to take a pic of it on my car, but have a pic of TL with this bar on with washers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.