LED?streetglow,plasmaglow,varad???? - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2004, 01:04 PM   #1

LED?streetglow,plasmaglow,varad????

Hey guys,

i am interested in buying either PLASMA GLOW, STREET GLOW , OR VARAD undercar LED lights. with the controller that strobes,fades, and goes to music and stuff, they last alot longer than neon tubes and you can change to 7 different colors and stuff, i wanted to know if anyone has LED UNDERBODy KITS or you you have any info,,,
which brand?
are they worth buying 300$..
do they last long
do they look good
Any info will help before i blow 400 bucks,,, thank fellow AV6ers////////
ohh and the kit is going on a 2004 nissan maxima(nismo parts) 3.5L

you can get more info, at www.streetglow.com www.plasmaglow.com www.varad.com
ELEEav6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 25th, 2004, 02:48 AM   #2

hey go to the streetglow website and then scroll down and theres a link for OPTIX NEON which is a brang off of streetglow but at a cheeper price, The led underbody streetglow offers is only 1 color but the optix does the 7 color thing. and its a cheeper price then streetglow

Savas
Suhvas2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 12th, 2004, 01:09 AM   #3

Varad is the way to go...sure my opinion is bias, not only cuz i have the product, but i am associated with them. When you go cheap...watch out. We've run test against other products...and ours flat out runs longer and better. Varad is specialized in utilizing LEDs for their products. Just give that a thought
NocturnalCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old August 12th, 2004, 04:25 AM   #4
mao
v6p gangster

Send a message via AIM to mao
hey dood. IMO. save your money. i was just as excited as you to get an underglow kit. but after said and done. i sat there and realized how it was the biggest waste of money. now that i think about it. what was i thinking?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
mao is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 12th, 2004, 09:26 AM   #5

well- ebay has a whole bunch for a lot less. i have a post with video of my Streetglow OPTX Multi-color LED kit. i might consider getting rid of it...I just picked it up about 2 months ago
Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 20th, 2004, 08:57 PM   #6
Boosted!

Send a message via AIM to ComptechV6
lol i thought it was a waste of money tooo but its a nice addtion if ur at a t a car meet at night but i got ripped on my set
ComptechV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in