AEM CAI on ebay - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2004, 01:37 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to 00AccordTypeR Send a message via Yahoo to 00AccordTypeR
AEM CAI on ebay

Hey,
I have my intake back up on ebay again. I dropped the BIN and the reserve. I just want to get rid of this thing. If you have any questions PM me. Thanks

AEM CAI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

00AccordTypeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 18th, 2004, 02:02 PM   #2
DJ2000

whats the reserve at?

AxisAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 18th, 2004, 02:39 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to 00AccordTypeR Send a message via Yahoo to 00AccordTypeR
Hey,
The reseve is at either 70 or 75. I dont remember which one I made it. But it is one of those two.
Later

Old February 18th, 2004, 07:23 PM   #4
HOOK 'EM

Send a message via AIM to blackdragon
so you selling these out of ebay or only on ebay?
blackdragon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 18th, 2004, 08:01 PM   #5

Re: AEM CAI on ebay

Quote:
Originally posted by 00AccordTypeR
Hey,
I have my intake back up on ebay again. I dropped the BIN and the reserve. I just want to get rid of this thing. If you have any questions PM me. Thanks

AEM CAI
i thought you got rid of the reserve??!

i think it got up to like $35 last time you posted on ebay
PhatChink is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 18th, 2004, 10:23 PM   #6

I would sell it outside of ebay if the offer was right. Yes last time it got to like 35 or so. I wont drop the reserve just for that reason I wont sell it for 35 bucks. I did drop the BIN price.

Old February 18th, 2004, 11:41 PM   #7
HOOK 'EM

Send a message via AIM to blackdragon
what else you sellin?
blackdragon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 19th, 2004, 01:43 AM   #8

any particular reason why you dont' just set the price at $75 to begin with instead of setting the reserve?? to me that might be a better way to sell it for the price you want.
PhatChink is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 20th, 2004, 01:37 AM   #9

Bump

Old February 20th, 2004, 02:51 AM   #10
bryan <3's bomex

well if he starts at 75 then ebay will charge him more for posting it i think, except today when they had .50 cent posts heh
mastadulog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 21st, 2004, 12:27 AM   #11

I never really thought of starting the auction that high. As for other stuff I'm selling nothing really for the accord just a set of clear tailights. I have some stuff for my GTP and my expedition up for sale to. Basically I cleaned my garage of useless stuff.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in