Overstocks for sale!!! everything must go! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 26th, 2004, 07:04 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to LiGhTz95
Overstocks for sale!!! everything must go!

Overstocks accumulated over the past 3 months of parts and phones and accessories. I am moving and therefore need to get rid of this stuff. Make offers or PM for more details. All parts and stuff can be delivered or picked up in so cal or shipped at buyers expense. If local and have parts for a 94-97 accord, might trade for parts.

(1) Motorola T720 for Cingular Wireless; Phone was used for testing purposes and is fully functional with no damage. Comes with battery, new complete housing and one year warranty from cinguar wireless.

(1) Nokia 8390 for cingular wireless; Phone was used for testing purposes and is fully functional. Comes with battery and home charger but no housing. Upon request I can supply a oem style housing and buttons.

(1) Motorola V60i for cingular wireless; phone was used for testing purposes and is fully functional. Comes with battery and home charger and oem housing.

(1) Ericsson T68i phone with complete retail box, manual and battery, and home charger. Also coming with this is the Ericsson blue torch led light, and ericsson mini travel charger and leather case. Upon request I can also supply a complete car kit model HCA-20 and bluetooth headset if so desired as well. Note: For complete package with bluetooth and car kit prices under $200 will not even be checked or responded to. The headset alone is retailed at $80 and the car kit is about $100 plus shipping because of the weight. I am including EVERYTHING for about $250 and this phone is completely unlocked from factory so it was never locked to any provider.

(1) Nokia 7210 phone with retail box, unlocked to any gsm provider, generic data suite and nokia camera headset HSC-1

(1) Nextel i90c for nextel; phone was used for show purposes and comes with modified hyper light system and spare battery. Phone is changed over to smoke gray oem style housing with all fitment perfect as oem.

(1) pair of stock 95 accord bumper lenses (orange) perfect condition and cleaned as well. No leakage at all

(1) AEM Cold air intake for 90-93 Accords, brand new in silver.

(1) Momo Race air aluminum. Half leather, half aluminum shift knob, used but great condition

(1) pair of stock 95 accord cleared tails (stock tails with amber removed) No leakage at all and adds new class to your 5g accord.

(1) set of front and rear stock accord speakers for 94-97 accord. unblown and in perfect working order.

(1) set of street glow underbody neon in neo blue color. never installed, never opened. i had to fight to get this even shipped, seller did not ship for 6 months and i wanted white, not blue.

(1) set of 7443 white led bulbs cut and modified for higher light output

(1) set of 7440 white led bulbs cut and modified for higher light output

(1) varad led scanner light for alarms in blue, opened but never installed. like new condition, scratchless.

(1) oem accord grille from a 95 accord in black. can be made into a type r grille

(1) set of clear rear sidemarkers or oem red sidemarkers. can include red bulb for you or red led bulbs if you wish.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
5th Gen accord community

Last edited by LiGhTz95; February 26th, 2004 at 09:25 PM..
LiGhTz95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 26th, 2004, 07:23 PM   #2
I AM LOST....

Send a message via AIM to brex
how much for underbody neon in neo blue color...?
brex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 26th, 2004, 08:20 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by brex
how much for underbody neon in neo blue color...?
I bought it for $195 shipped and never opened it or anything. What is a fair price to you?

Also selling my Nokia 7210 (used, but in GREAT condition)with camera attachment (brand new)and data suite (brand new)

Also selling my brand new AEM Cold air intake in silver for 90-93
Accords

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
5th Gen accord community

Last edited by LiGhTz95; February 26th, 2004 at 08:31 PM..

Old February 26th, 2004, 09:01 PM   #4
I AM LOST....

Send a message via AIM to brex
You got PM...
brex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 26th, 2004, 09:03 PM   #5

intersted in that V60i, can it be unlocked? get back to me
mrtien is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 26th, 2004, 09:14 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by mrtien
intersted in that V60i, can it be unlocked? get back to me
Yes, the V60i can be unlocked and is fully functional. Go ahead and make an offer, please allow $10 shipping allowance in ur price as it will cost about $10 to ship. All shipments go out on mon/wed and all of them go USPS priority.

5th Gen accord community
Old February 26th, 2004, 09:57 PM   #7

All shipments go out monday morning promptly at 8am so delivery would be somewhere at mid week to anywhere in U.S.

Also, delivery can take place for local people in so cal!! Or if you prefer, local pick up is available. please add $5 for local pick up to your offers and for ballpark, most phones are $100 shipped but prices can be worked out. If you feel your offer is good and solid; I do take paypal for all shipments and cash/check money order for local pickup or delivery.
Paypal can be made to [email protected]
If you feel your offer is good and solid, send payment to my paypal and memo what the payment is for. You will receive response back within 2 hrs as to status if item will ship or if item was sold. If item was sold, you will be promptly refunded.
I have sold to a few members on this site and a few people know me from the last v6p meet to gaslamp SD

5th Gen accord community
Old February 26th, 2004, 10:08 PM   #8

Send a message via AIM to driven
is the knob a/t? if so.. jai want
driven is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 26th, 2004, 10:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by driven
is the knob a/t? if so.. jai want
Sorry, the Knob is for M/T only. I had it on my car before and then i got a shift kit that had the knob included.

5th Gen accord community
Old February 26th, 2004, 10:36 PM   #10
EX-Featured Ride Coord.

Send a message via AIM to DaBenz7898 Send a message via MSN to DaBenz7898
Re: Overstocks for sale!!! everything must go!

Quote:
Originally posted by LiGhTz95 on February 26th, 2004 at 08:04 PM

(1) Nextel i90c for nextel; phone was used for show purposes and comes with modified hyper light system and spare battery. Phone is changed over to smoke gray oem style housing with all fitment perfect as oem.
how much?

Pics, mods, and latest updates:

** Click

** Click

DaBenz7898 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 26th, 2004, 11:25 PM   #11

Re: Re: Overstocks for sale!!! everything must go!

Quote:
Originally posted by DaBenz7898
how much?
Phone has 2x brightness of stock lighting system, clear buttons, flawless installation. Status light changed to blue/white instead of red/green. Looks completely OEM.
Case was $30, phone was $200. Phone is flawless in every way possible from top to bottom. How much is considered reasonable for you for a phone is perfect shape and looking oem in a smoke gray housing. This is not the completely transparent cheap looking housing but the oem style housing so it looks very classy.

5th Gen accord community
Old February 27th, 2004, 01:24 AM   #12
SILVIA

Send a message via AIM to EuStOn Send a message via MSN to EuStOn Send a message via Yahoo to EuStOn
how much for (1) Nokia 7210 phone with retail box, unlocked to any gsm provider, generic data suite and nokia camera headset HSC-1???? what color is it?
EuStOn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 27th, 2004, 01:34 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by starcrap12
how much for (1) Nokia 7210 phone with retail box, unlocked to any gsm provider, generic data suite and nokia camera headset HSC-1???? what color is it?
Paid retail about $500 for everything when i got it about a year ago. How much do you think is a good offer for you to give on this? the phone is completely flawless, no droppage at all on the main frame and has a black faceplate set on it right now. I can get different faces for it too. I have an offer on the table right now for $285 shipped but it is tentative so if u can do comparable pricing and via paypal tonight, we will ship tomorrow if at all possible for you, if not, we would ship out monday morning first thing.

5th Gen accord community
Old February 27th, 2004, 08:32 AM   #14
EX-Featured Ride Coord.

Re: Re: Re: Overstocks for sale!!! everything must go!

Quote:
Originally posted by LiGhTz95 on February 27th, 2004 at 12:25 AM

Phone has 2x brightness of stock lighting system, clear buttons, flawless installation. Status light changed to blue/white instead of red/green. Looks completely OEM.
Case was $30, phone was $200. Phone is flawless in every way possible from top to bottom. How much is considered reasonable for you for a phone is perfect shape and looking oem in a smoke gray housing. This is not the completely transparent cheap looking housing but the oem style housing so it looks very classy.
well, i'd like to get it for free but i know that's not gonna happen. i recently bought the i60 for nextel, so i don't really wanna spend more money. but if the price is right, i may consider it.......soooooo......how much are you selling it for?

** Click

** Click

Old February 27th, 2004, 10:34 AM   #15

Re: Re: Re: Re: Overstocks for sale!!! everything must go!

Quote:
Originally posted by DaBenz7898
well, i'd like to get it for free but i know that's not gonna happen. i recently bought the i60 for nextel, so i don't really wanna spend more money. but if the price is right, i may consider it.......soooooo......how much are you selling it for?
There is an offer on the table for the nextel at $150 cash, local pick up. If you can meet or exceed that, let me know.

5th Gen accord community
Old February 27th, 2004, 11:25 PM   #16

Eh... I've let this go on a while but please stop the bidding war crap. You told me the store let you keep the phones so you shouldn't be asking retail for them
CrazyHorse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 27th, 2004, 11:48 PM   #17
EX-Featured Ride Coord.

Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyHorse on February 28th, 2004 at 12:25 AM

Eh... I've let this go on a while but please stop the bidding war crap. You told me the store let you keep the phones so you shouldn't be asking retail for them
go below retail

** Click

** Click

Old February 28th, 2004, 02:29 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyHorse
dawg, why are you going all crazy on me. there is no reason for you to get all pissed off and run your mouth. The phone the store gave me was the V400 and that was sold a long time ago. For your information, the T720 is $199.99 retail, v60's are $199.99 retail, Nextel i90c isnt even sold anymore and has been replaced with i95 and i730 but many people dont want to pay such a huge tag for a color phone or the biggest baddest phone out there.

Also, the nokia 7210 is retail at $250 or more for just the phone only. Now true mine has been used a bit but it has been unlocked which lots of us providers arent selling unlocked phones. the camera headset is still going for $99.99 at nokiausa.com and the data suite is still going for about $50 retail along with the emergency charger still retailing for $9.99 also the carry case is $14.99 plus shipping which is about $5.00 not including tax on each item would put a nice dent in the wallet. so in conclusion, i am giving some stuff away free and actually dude, u never even messaged to me about the other phone once and if u did i dont remember. that was a couple weeks ago so i have no idea why you are tripping.

Also i dont see how this is much of a bidding war, I need to get rid of this stuff and if you realisticly look at it; if you were a seller or tryin to get rid of some stuff, u wouldnt necessarily just throw the stuff out at the first offer that comes along. you would want to get a fair market value on the item in the condition and popularity of the item as well. so yes this is a sale thread and no i am not going above retail for these items. many of the phones are coming with custom work and i can be verified by a few members here and a couple on another site if you cannot get any satisfaction from this response, i dont know what else to tell you. i just sold a t720 for $100 which is $99.99 below in retail price not including tax and the phone is in like new condition. many of these phones have been bought personally over the past two years and taken care of and then some were overstocks from a warehouse i used to deal with and they were gifts of gratitude when the warehouse went under.

5th Gen accord community

Last edited by LiGhTz95; February 28th, 2004 at 02:36 AM..
Old February 29th, 2004, 02:17 PM   #19

Deadline for packing is fast coming up, any reasonable offers being taken.

Items sold:
T720 but have one left
V60i but have one left
Underbody kit (Pending 24hrs)

Best offer SHIPPED on the following
(Local offers being taken lower than this due to not having to ship on these items, all reasonable offers being taken)

Nextel i90c $175
Momo shift knob $60
Nokia 7210 package $260 express shipped overnight to canada

5th Gen accord community
Old February 29th, 2004, 06:35 PM   #20

Availability of for sale items

(1) Motorola T720 for Cingular Wireless $120 shipped

(1) Nokia 8390 for cingular wireless $85 shipped

(1) Motorola V60i for cingular wireless $100 shipped

(1) Jabra bluetooth headset for motorola, retail is $120 new
Mine is new but was a gift selling for $50

(1) Ericsson T68i phone with complete retail box, manual and battery, and home charger. Also coming with this is the Ericsson blue torch led light, and ericsson mini travel charger and leather case. Upon request I can also supply a complete car kit model HCA-20 and bluetooth headset if so desired as well. Note: For complete package with bluetooth and car kit prices under $200 will not even be checked or responded to. The headset alone is retailed at $80 and the car kit is about $100 plus shipping because of the weight. I am including EVERYTHING for about $250 and this phone is completely unlocked from factory so it was never locked to any provider.

(1) Nokia 7210 phone with retail box, unlocked to any gsm provider, generic data suite and nokia camera headset HSC-1 $250 shipped

(1) Nextel i90c for nextel; phone was used for show purposes and comes with modified hyper light system and spare battery. Phone is changed over to smoke gray oem style housing with all fitment perfect as oem. $150 shipped

(1) pair of stock 95 accord bumper lenses (orange) perfect condition and cleaned as well. No leakage at all $make offer

(1) AEM Cold air intake for 90-93 Accords, brand new in silver. $150 shipped $100 picked up

(1) Momo Race air aluminum. Half leather, half aluminum shift knob, used but great condition $60 shipped or $50 picked up

(1) pair of stock 95 accord cleared tails (stock tails with amber removed) No leakage at all and adds new class to your 5g accord. $60 shipped or $40 plus trade for your tails

(1) set of front and rear stock accord speakers for 94-97 accord. unblown and in perfect working order. $20 picked up all four. $50 shipped.....heavy package.

(1) set of street glow underbody neon in neo blue color. SOLD

(1) set of 7443 white led bulbs cut and modified for higher light output $30 shipped

(1) set of 7440 white led bulbs cut and modified for higher light output $30 shipped

(1) varad led scanner light for alarms in blue, opened but never installed. like new condition, scratchless. $45 shipped $30 picked up

(1) oem accord grille from a 95 accord in blackSOLD

(1) set of clear rear sidemarkers or oem red sidemarkers. can include red bulb for you or red led bulbs if you wish. $make offer

5th Gen accord community
Old March 5th, 2004, 03:09 AM   #21

Priced to move within 2 days
Prices quoted are asking prices only

(1) Nokia 8390 for cingular wireless; Phone was used for testing purposes and is fully functional. Comes with battery and home charger but no housing. Upon request I can supply a oem style housing and buttons.

(1) Motorola V60i for cingular wireless; phone was used for testing purposes and is fully functional. Comes with battery and home charger and oem housing. $50 dropped off or $60 shipped

(1) Ericsson T68i phone with complete retail box, manual and battery, and home charger. Also coming with this is the Ericsson blue torch led light, and ericsson mini travel charger and leather case. Upon request I can also supply a complete car kit model HCA-20 and bluetooth headset if so desired as well. The headset alone is retailed at $80 and the car kit is about $100 plus shipping because of the weight. I am including EVERYTHING for about $200 and this phone is completely unlocked from factory so it was never locked to any provider. Price plus whatever it costs to ship to you.

(1) Nokia 7210 phone with retail box, unlocked to any gsm provider, generic data suite and nokia camera headset HSC-1 $250 for complete package shipped.

(1) Nextel i90c for nextel; phone was used for show purposes and comes with modified hyper light system and spare battery. Phone is changed over to smoke gray oem style housing with all fitment perfect as oem. $150

(1) stock oem cassette stereo $10 plus shipping

(1) AEM Cold air intake for 90-93 Accords, brand new in silver. $100

(1) Momo Race air aluminum. Half leather, half aluminum shift knob, used but great condition $40

(1) pair of stock 95 accord cleared tails (stock tails with amber removed) No leakage at all and adds new class to your 5g accord. $30 plus shipping and buyer sends stock tails back to me

(1) set of front and rear stock accord speakers for 94-97 accord. unblown and in perfect working order. $20

(1) wind deflector for 94-97 accords. no cracks at all $35 plus shipping

(1) set of 7443 white led bulbs cut and modified for higher light output $30 plus shipping

(1) set of 7440 white led bulbs cut and modified for higher light output $30 plus shipping

(1) varad led scanner light for alarms in blue, opened but never installed. like new condition, scratchless. $30 plus shipping

(1) oem accord grille from a 95 accord in black. can be made into a type r grille $40 plus shipping

(1) set of clear rear sidemarkers or oem red sidemarkers. can include red bulb for you or red led bulbs if you wish. $20 plus shipping

(1) special edition 2ch class d amp. shroud was cut to remove paint and claims 1200watts. special edition is the name of the amp and i have specs if interested. asking is $300 on this plus shipping but if local will do for $250. I used this to push my 12's in my old car and it had some serious ass bump.

(1) set of front and rear 94-95 accord ex sways $80 plus shipping or $70 dropped off to you.

5th Gen accord community
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in