03-07 Accord/ 04-08 TSX parts/mods! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Denver

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 23rd, 2015, 08:49 AM   #1

03-07 Accord/ 04-08 TSX parts/mods!

Hello all, I don't normally post over here as much as i do on Driveaccord.net but i recently was hit by a drunk driver (in a truck) and my accord is totalled. I have many parts that i was planning to install that i never got around to it so I am posting them all for sale here. If interested in ANYTHING please do not hesitate to CALL OR TEXT me at 303-596-5057 OR email at [email protected]

(can't seem to post pictures yet but when I find out how I will post them)
PLEASE CALL TEXT OR EMAIL FOR PICTURES.

EVERYTHING is located in Denver, Colorado 80241

First item up
03-07 Accord/ 04-08 TSX LED side view mirrors.
Used condition
I painted satin silver metallic and then they rubbed against something so some minor imperfections. They could use some touching up and they are clear coated. THESE DO NOT FIT COUPE (with some minor modification they would) Come with pigtails and are quite easy to hook up. These are OEM off a tsx.
Asking price 125$ shipped but OBO

Second Item
03-07 Accord/ 04-08 JDM TSX steering wheel.
Used conditon. (I never used it, its in amazing conditon)
I never had a chance to install, just comes with the steering wheel.
SOLD

Third Item
04-08 TSX 6spd cluster.
Used Condtion (almost perfect condition)
This can be swapped into any 4cyl Accord with minimal wire splicing. Comes with pigtails and would be a great mod to set your car apart from others!
Asking price 100$ shipped but OBO

Fourth Item
03-07 Accord Navigation headunit.
Used working condition
I never got a chance to install, I also have the gps antenna to go with it for free (on ebay lowest ive seen for the antenna is 80$).
Asking price 200$ shipped (with gps antenna for free) (really trying to get this ammount because these things for for 500$ used on ebay)

Fifth Item
03-07 Accord Single din metra kit
Used condtion: Previous ownder bedazzeled it or some crap. (i already took of some of it) still works fine
Asking price 75$ shipped but OBO

Sixth Item
03-07 Accord/ 04-08 TSX Megan Racing Adjustable Front upper Control arms
BRAND NEW (the box was lying on the ground and it looks like some oil spilled on the box, these are brand spankin new, decal and pins included
SOLD

Seventh Item
03-07 Accord Sedan front mudguards
BRAND NEW condition
I used the rears on my coupe because they fit fairly well but the front i painted satin silver metallic and clear coated but never installed. These are off ebay, great condition, the rears bolted up perfect so fitment shouldn't be a problem
Asking Price: 25$ shipped but OBO

Thanks for taking a look. Once again, pictures will be up when i can figure out how!
Ps: I also have a brand new Ebay Universal turbo kit along with K SERIES turbo manifold and downpipe if anyone is interested. Im not sure how much shipping would be. Everything is BRAND NEW, I paid 898$ and Im asking 550$ for all!.
frostyjay116 likes this.

Last edited by Denver; January 5th, 2016 at 06:08 PM..
Denver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 24th, 2015, 07:46 AM   #2
Stilto

Texted you about steering wheel and Camber kit.
Stilto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 24th, 2015, 01:47 PM   #3
J30 LSD

I'm sorry this had happened to you during the holidays but it's really good to hear that you were able to walk away from the accident. Happy holidays.
flylow2cre8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old December 24th, 2015, 04:07 PM   #4
The Jester

If those pictures end up here, good on ya.
oraclem19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 30th, 2015, 02:20 PM   #5

Send a message via AIM to DaHeavyKing
Good luck on the sale boss!!! Pix on the steering wheel?
DaHeavyKing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 5th, 2016, 06:07 PM   #6

Sorry! haven't checked this in a week, my bad. The Steering wheel and Camber arms have been sold. Slight problem that I have encountered and and needing some help on and not sure what is the deal or what.

I sold both the items to STILTO ((he texted me)) and we did paypal i shipped both the items. I received payment no problems. Today i got 2 emails, one saying one package was delivered and one saying that it was on its way but there was an exception.

Person I shipped to sent me this " The steering wheel looks good!!! But unforntunately your other package didn't show up... I called UPS and was told the second package was undeliverable, possibly due to damage. Sounds like they're sending it back to the store you shipped it out of. Totally not your fault but I'll probably need a refund when the dust settles."

When i click on tracking and whatnot it shows me the tracking history and for today, it says
Tue Jan 5 2016 10:12am -The receiver has requested that we hold this package for a future delivery date/ the package is being held for a future delivery date. Keene NH US

Im not sure what to do? Any ideas, im not saying this guy is a bad person or anything, maybe im just confused, ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED
Old January 5th, 2016, 07:19 PM   #7

Any pictures of the navi? $200 is a steal.
CBUS-AV6MT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 6th, 2016, 06:01 AM   #8
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
Sorry! haven't checked this in a week, my bad. The Steering wheel and Camber arms have been sold. Slight problem that I have encountered and and needing some help on and not sure what is the deal or what.

I sold both the items to STILTO ((he texted me)) and we did paypal i shipped both the items. I received payment no problems. Today i got 2 emails, one saying one package was delivered and one saying that it was on its way but there was an exception.

Person I shipped to sent me this " The steering wheel looks good!!! But unforntunately your other package didn't show up... I called UPS and was told the second package was undeliverable, possibly due to damage. Sounds like they're sending it back to the store you shipped it out of. Totally not your fault but I'll probably need a refund when the dust settles."

When i click on tracking and whatnot it shows me the tracking history and for today, it says
Tue Jan 5 2016 10:12am -The receiver has requested that we hold this package for a future delivery date/ the package is being held for a future delivery date. Keene NH US

Im not sure what to do? Any ideas, im not saying this guy is a bad person or anything, maybe im just confused, ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED
Call UPS and see whats up with the package. If they damaged it, they provide insurance up to $100 unless you requested extra.
ikethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 6th, 2016, 10:12 AM   #9

id like to see the navigation as well please!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
05accord6spd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2016, 02:52 PM   #10

I still can't post attachments
Old January 24th, 2016, 02:53 PM   #11

But please text 303 596 5057 or email [email protected] and i will happily send you pictures!
Old January 28th, 2016, 04:28 PM   #12

great seller! thanks for all the extra goodies

appreciate it. would buy from again
2i2dk1ny2i3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 3rd, 2016, 12:01 AM   #13

Bump! mirrors sold!
Old February 28th, 2016, 01:59 PM   #14

Bump Metra kit sold! One more item to add
03-07 Accord 04-08 TSX DVD drive with pigtails
Used condition
I pulled this out of a TSX and i scratched the vin number into the drive (on the bottom). It did work before pulled. comes with pigtails, in great conditon. Not sure if it comes with a dvd in the drive, ill have to check that!
Asking price 150$ shipped

please call or text 303 596 5057 or message me on here. Or if email is yyour thing, [email protected]
Old March 1st, 2016, 04:37 PM   #15

bump have navi head unit gps antenna and dvd drive with pigtails. (nav unit does not come with pigtails). someone would just need to make a wire harness and boom navi system
Old May 25th, 2016, 02:30 PM   #16

Still have the cluster?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NightHawk Gal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in