2003-07 Accord v6 parts - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 14th, 2016, 05:44 PM   #1

2003-07 Accord v6 parts

Hi all, I've got some left over parts in the garage to clear out.

1. Borla Exhaust and muffler kit for the 03-07 v6. This is meant for the coupe, but I had this installed on my 4 door V6 with some thermal padding under the bumper of my exhaust. Comes with all the connectors and what you see in the pics. You'll need to reuse your stock hanger rubber holders and a new gasket connecting it to the 3rd cat. $300 + split shipping

2. 3.7L Intake Manifold from the SH-AWD with Cover. 3.7L throttle body with the stock MAP sensor. Also as a bonus, will include P2R thermal gaskets on the IM and Throttle body. You will need to reuse the cover holder screws from your existing setup or buy some new ones from the dealer. Check out the pics for whats included. Everything else is pretty much plug and play for 3G and 4G cars. Sold.

3. ATLP V2 J-pipe with race pipe 3rd cat delete. Good working condition with no leaks. I minor scratch on the front most bend, don't think it affects anything. Driven in Cali all its life so not much corrosion. Check out the pics. I much prefer this jpipe over the RV6 long tubes.. better midrange and much better topend performance. I had both and kept this one. Sold.

4. TL-S 3rd Gen pre-cats. Bought this spare set to install on my MDX, but never got around to it. There is 1 issue on one of the cats. One of the studs is stuck. I don't have the tools or skills to remove it but a good machine shop should be able to take care of that pretty easily. I think you'll most likely need to cut it and drill it out and just use a nut and bolt for that last one. Sold.

You can check out the pics here: https://goo.gl/photos/ezGn9ZFShrEj3hn3A

Feel free to PM me or email me.

Local pick up welcome, I am in the SF Bay area.

Last edited by dingaling; June 25th, 2016 at 02:09 PM..
dingaling is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 23rd, 2016, 07:22 PM   #2

What size piping on the borla? Is it the manufacturer exhaust or custom?
LTFA182 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 23rd, 2016, 07:26 PM   #3

This is Stock Borla exhaust... I'm not sure on the diameter. I can measure it later, which part would you want me to measure ? The widest point?

Old June 23rd, 2016, 07:53 PM   #4

I have 350 cash if you need to sell the manifold and throttle body bad and i can pick it up
Melander1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 24th, 2016, 01:46 AM   #5

$400 for intake manifold picked up? lmk my cell is 831-521-8918
Joseph Lee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 24th, 2016, 11:36 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingaling View Post
This is Stock Borla exhaust... I'm not sure on the diameter. I can measure it later, which part would you want me to measure ? The widest point?
I'll do some personal research on the exhaust if it's the manufacturer one. Do you have any pictures of it installed on the car? Curious to see the fit since I have a sedan
LTFA182 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 24th, 2016, 11:22 PM   #7

I am also interest in the Intake Manifold deal, did you removed them from your accord v6? Willing to pay $480 shipped (CA zip 93723) assume everything fit to the j30a5.. PM me or email [email protected]
Old June 25th, 2016, 12:19 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lablueboy View Post
I am also interest in the Intake Manifold deal, did you removed them from your accord v6? Willing to pay $480 shipped (CA zip 93723) assume everything fit to the j30a5.. PM me or email [email protected]

Yep, removed them from my v6 6spd accord.... posting my car for sale soon.

YGM
Old June 25th, 2016, 02:10 PM   #9

3.7L IM and TB sold.
Old June 25th, 2016, 04:13 PM   #10
The Jester

That was a good snag, would have liked to get that for myself and finally be on a 3.7 port instead of just porting them and returning to customers...

Good deal on the ATLP v2, definitely the best all around pipe for hp and torque, that lets you keep the 3rd cat as is when emissions comes.

Free bump, but also, what did you use as thermal insulation? Having some resonance and heat coming off my rear muffler.
oraclem19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 25th, 2016, 06:01 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by oraclem19 View Post
That was a good snag, would have liked to get that for myself and finally be on a 3.7 port instead of just porting them and returning to customers...

Good deal on the ATLP v2, definitely the best all around pipe for hp and torque, that lets you keep the 3rd cat as is when emissions comes.

Free bump, but also, what did you use as thermal insulation? Having some resonance and heat coming off my rear muffler.
I used manifold/exhaust tube wrapping. I folded over and over till it was thick enough. didn't have issues with resonance, but u can def feel the heat. The insulation helped a lot.
Old July 1st, 2016, 08:51 PM   #12

Hey, I'm interested in the Borla exhaust. How much would you charge to ship to NJ (08234)?
Vmshock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in