Full 99 Accord Coupe i4 Satin Silver Part Out - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 21st, 2016, 07:47 AM   #1

Full 99 Accord Coupe i4 Satin Silver Part Out

I am fully parting out my 99 Accord Coupe i4 in Satin Silver. I'm not keeping it around for long. Disabling insurance on it soon. As long as the car will still roll and not get water logged... everything is up for grabs. If you are local and want to swap parts out, we can work something out.

The engine and powertrain are from a 2002 and was freshly rebuilt with all new piston rings and crank caps about 3 years ago so it's a pretty fresh engine. The cluster is a 2002 but needs to be paired with the 02 ECU to work properly. Prices do NOT include shipping but depending on the amount of items, we can work something out I'm sure. Prices are in USD

Engine
Yellow Top Battery (New, just a month old) - $200
AEM V2 Cold Air Intake with 3 month old Filter - $150 (SOLD)

Chassis / Wheels
Rear Adjustable Camber Kit (Wicked Tuning) - $50
Spare tire - $50 (SOLD)
OEM 4 Bolt wheels with GoodYear Nordic Winter tires (60% tread or more) - $150 (SOLD)

Interior
OEM Honda Navigation System from 2009 CRV (all wiring harnesses included, plug and play) - $300
This Navigation unit was used in the 2007-2011 CRV, Civics, CRZ and Insight but only the CRV had inputs for the rear camera when in reverse. (Does not include rear camera)
Autodimming Gentex Rearview Mirror with Outside Temp and Compass - $80
OEM CD Changer Trim kit for Center Console (New)- $50
Short shifter (cut, welded, entire assembly) - $80 (SOLD)
Momo Shifter and Leather Boot - $60
Door Skins - $75 ea (SOLD)
Momo Pedals including Rest pedal (need to look for gas pedel but its new) - $50/60 (SOLD)
Q-Logic Q-Forms audio kick panels - $80

Exterior
Trunk assembly with OEM Spoiler and Higher Tension springs - $150 (SOLD)
TYC Elegante Projectors retrofitted with HID Proj with bulb/Ballasts (Brand New) - $225
OEM Headlights blacked out with clear lenses - $60 (SOLD)
Front Bumper with OEM Fogs (interior Fog switch incl) - $120 (SOLD)
99-02 Side Mirrors (foldable) - $50 (SOLD)
Hood Struts (OEM from V6 Accords includes custom brackets for non v6) - $50 (SOLD)

V6 Hood Struts and brackets for i4, requires a v6 or aftermarket hood

Yellow Top has a Tsunami battery block on top.

Rear Camber Kit

OEM CD changer Kit for the OEM Center Console (Never installed)
Works with the Alpine CHA-S634 MP3 changer and all changers of similar form factor

Q-Logic Q-forms kick panels

TYC Elegante Projectors retrofitted with proper HID projectors and includes bulbs and micro ballasts. The TYC headlights are brand new never installed.

More pictures to follow. Feel free to request pics. I will ship items but will cost more if it involves significant uninstall time!

Update
The car is gone so only what is listed is still available. Thanks!

Last edited by lithiumus; October 11th, 2016 at 12:48 PM..
lithiumus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in