FS: selling some parts, cleaning up - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 28th, 2019, 11:55 PM   #1

FS: selling some parts, cleaning up

everything is being shipped from Denver, CO and is used

to start, i will list a reasonable price but i really just want this stuff gone so i will definitely sell it for less if you message me...as long as shipping is covered

if you want to text me, i will not answer if you call

213 884 eight007

1. OEM Acura TSX Side mirrors HEATED - $150 shipped OBO - good condition minor exterior scuffs, scratches

i have the TSX Side mirrors non heated installed and was going to upgrade to these heated ones but never got around to it. if you live somewhere that gets snow, these would help. when i got them, the heated ones were hard to find and around $200ish

i cannot for the life of me decipher what color they are. i remember the donar car was dark green but these look dark grey and super dark green at certain angles? no promises on what color they are

should be 100% working, never installed

i have the heated switch as well, just gotta find it

2. OEM Honda 7th gen. Accord Steering Wheel - mint condition, very little wear

i looked for months to find a pristine condition steering wheel replacement. the Accord tends to chip/peel/degrade mainly due to sun exposure and general use.

this is a pretty hefty project involving removing the airbag and such so just wanna give a heads up that its not a quick removal/install

$80/shipped OBO

3. aftermarket mud guards painted silver - good condition, not cracked, screw holes a bit bigger than oem

i believe these are for the front left/right. not 100% sure but they are painted silver. painted quality isn't great so can be peeled to black or whatever you choose

$15/shipped OBO

4. Kia navi/radio antenna (white) - like new, never installed but used

i didn't like the look of the OEM Navi antenna and went with this one because it was the only one i could find that actually looked like a sharks fin. not 100% sure if it will work with radio or navi because i haven't gotten around to the wiring part

$20shipped OBO

5. OEM 7th gen wiring, engine ecu cover - used, ok condition, for extra wiring, bits and pieces, both are not complete

not sure who would need this but its missing a lot of stuff. kept it as a spare for bits and pieces. the brake switch and stuff probably not working

$10/shipped OBO - if you are local Colorado, you can have it for free...located in denver

i will update and got a lot more stuff, just need to find time between work/life

best way is to text me, i will not answer if you call but will check PMs too

218 884 8007

thanks for looking
2i2dk1ny2i3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 29th, 2019, 09:18 PM   #2

6. OEM Navi DVD and DVD rom (LENS ERROR) $20/shipped OBO for both or $5/shipped
OBO
minimal scratches on Navi CD and fully functional

7. OEM Coupe front Top Grille and Honda emblem $20/shipped OBO (if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)
in good condition. some scratches on emblem, nothing major

8. OEM Accord door sills front and rear = 4 plus OEM Acura rears $20/shipped OBO. (if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)

all tabs are intact and usable. grey for x4 honda and black for x2 rear acuras

9. Map dome light, has holes drilled. okay condition $8/shipped OBO (if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)

10. OEM 7th Gen Intake Manifold, OEM Throttle Body, and Top Plate painted Red. all in working good condition when removed $70/shipped OBO (if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)

i will part out

11. faded aftermarket Inspire fogs. okay condition. $10/shipped OBO. (if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)

One side has burnt damage from HID, the chrome thats black on one of them is the damage

12. Not usable Brembo aka Acura RL Big Brake caliper. NOT usable condition, good for a paperweight? $20/shipped OBO (if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)

Acura logo machined off, powdercoated, Yellow Brembo sticker. if anyone wants it for whatever reason, PM anytime

i will update and got a lot more stuff, just need to find time between work/life

best way is to text me, i will not answer if you call but will check PMs too

218 884 8007

thanks for looking
Old February 1st, 2019, 08:30 PM   #3

Paid it forward to a fellow Accord owner in CO

5. OEM 7th gen wiring, engine ecu cover gone
6. OEM Navi DVD and DVD rom (LENS ERROR) gone
7. OEM Coupe front Top Grille and Honda emblem gone
8. OEM Accord door sills front and rear gone
9. Map dome light, has holes drilled. okay condition gone
10. OEM 7th Gen Intake Manifold, OEM Throttle Body, and Top Plate painted Red gone
11. faded aftermarket Inspire fogs. okay condition gone
12. Not usable Brembo aka Acura RL Big Brake caliper. NOT usable condition, good for a paperweight gone

Old February 19th, 2019, 05:30 PM   #4

13. 03-07 V6 3.0L cover and rail $20/shipped OBO (if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)

14. OEM 1x Front 1x Rear speakers, rail and bolts, driver side undercover, RV6 license plate $15/shipped OBO (if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)

15. DIY heat sheild for SRI and CAI, OEM gauge cluster cover $30/shipped OBO (if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)

16. Ryobi power drill (i found a spare one as well), 2x batteries, wall charger $30/shipped OBO (if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)

17. OEM TSX headrest and OEM Accord head rest, pristine bottom grey leather, power switches for seats i think driver, covers $20/shipped OBO (if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)

18. OEM Accord sedan gas cover (will not fit coupe). couple misc pieces $5/shipped (if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)

19. OEM Accord Air Intake plus filter, complete missing clamps and bolts $40/shipped OBO (if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)

20. OEM Accord Side Mirrors both Right/Left in grey $40/shipped OBO

(if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)

21. 05 Liberty Parts should fit 05-07 center consolde piece blk, drive side switch cover, owner manual, interior lights, interior wiring, lug nuts $30/shipped OBO (if you live in CO and want them, they're yours. pick up in Denver)

mostly all of this stuff would like to pay it forward to someone in CO. if you are the guy with the J32 swap and you see this, hit me up if i can help!
Old February 19th, 2019, 06:27 PM   #5

22. OEM Accord sedan/coupe Radio Player $60/shipped OBO - mint condition, fully functional when removed, Security Code can be retrieved from Honda website

23. Pioneer CD Player DEH-X3700UI with aftermarket cubby hole and oem replacement $70/shipped OBO - picked this up at a junk yard, should be fully functional but no promises and wiring in the back is there, plug and play to OEM Accord wiring. Cubby holder in great shape

24. OEM upper console with Navi $40/shipped OBO - kept as a spare, in great shape

25. OEM Honda center caps x3 - all three in good condition with all tabs intact on back $8/shipped OBO

26. This part is for #1 TSX Heated Mirrors. This is the OEM switch along with the drivers side door piece that should fit - included with #1 or $10/shipped just for this part

27. Stanley Torque Wrench - rarely used, maybe 15times total. i got 2 other shorted torque wrenches. this one is perfect when working on tires/wheels. can be used as a breaker bar but wouldn't recommend using it regularly for that $40/shipped OBO

Last edited by 2i2dk1ny2i3; February 19th, 2019 at 06:42 PM..
Old February 21st, 2019, 08:04 PM   #6

Paid it forward to a fellow Accord owner in CO

13. 03-07 V6 3.0L cover and rail gone
14. OEM 1x Front 1x Rear speakers, rail and bolts, driver side undercover, RV6 license plate gone
15. DIY heat sheild for SRI and CAI, OEM gauge cluster cover gone
16. Ryobi power drill (i found a spare one as well), 2x batteries, wall charger gone
17. OEM TSX headrest and OEM Accord head rest, pristine bottom grey leather, power switches for seats i think driver, covers gone
18. OEM Accord sedan gas cover (will not fit coupe). couple misc pieces gone
19. OEM Accord Air Intake plus filter, complete missing clamps and bolts gone
20. OEM Accord Side Mirrors both Right/Left in grey gone
21. 05 Liberty Parts should fit 05-07 center consolde piece blk, drive side switch cover, owner manual, interior lights, interior wiring, lug nuts gone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in