FS: Custom Trunk setup for 98-02 coupe: 15" PPI, HiFonics - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 18th, 2004, 05:38 PM   #1

FS: Custom Trunk setup for 98-02 coupe: 15" PPI, HiFonics

False floor setup for a 98-02 Accord Coupe. In includes the following:

HiFonics Brutus BX1500D Amplifier (1500W RMS at 1ohm, or 1000W at 2 ohms).BX1500D

Top of the line Precision Power DCX154 Subwoofer (Handles up to 1000W RMS): this sub's a monster!!!DCX154

1 farad capacitor with digital voltage display

Sealed Fiberglass enclusure (about 3 cubic feet) and trim pannels.

You can see more pictures of the setup here:

http://www.coralchopper.com/the-ride/stereo/

The great thing about this set up is that it's pretty much just plug and play (the box and pannels just sit right in the trunk, no modifications are required and nothing is permenant) and that it still maintains most of the space in the trunk (only raises the floor by about 3"). All you need to set it up is your signal and power. The system is about 8 months old. I have some extra gray vinyl if the blue doesn't suite your taste

I am looking for $700 for the setup (or $500 w/o the amp). Local pick-up in SoCal preferred. I can ship it, but it'll cost about $200 to ship because of the size.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
coralchopper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 19th, 2004, 11:54 AM   #2

whats the sound quality like with the sub facing up like that? do you get some rattles in the trunk?
99AccordEXv6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 19th, 2004, 01:07 PM   #3

for a good seller

wanna buy 1 of those 12 boxes back? LOL, its been sitting since i got it.
smokedoutv6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old April 19th, 2004, 10:11 PM   #4

99AccordExv6: The trunk's got dynamat and there's no spoiler so the rattling is very minimal (the rear view mirrow and the visors seem to be the parts that rattle in my car). I think it sounds very nice.. but then, I may be somewhat biased b/c I built it:P

smokedoutv6: going for more power, more subs... those infinity perfect sound sweet, but just not enough 'umph' for my taste. Plus, every now and then, i get the urge to build something
coralchopper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in