7th GEN - In Dash 6CD Changer Unit + Grilles (upper/lower for Sedan) - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 24th, 2004, 02:56 PM   #1
Clueless Newbie

7th GEN Parts - 6 disc changer ($135), grille package ($35)

6 Disc In-Dash CD Changer Unit:

This unit is for an 03-04 Accord, (7th generation) and works for any vehicle that does not have dual climate control. This is perfect if you're a 7th generation Accord owner like me who owns either a DX or an LX model who wants the 6 disc changer from the EX or all V6 models.

It is completely plug and play - the wire harnesses plug straight into the new unit. From the 3-4 months I have had the unit in my LX, the only "issue" I have had with it is the alternator hum that you barely hear when accelerating. It is hardly noticeable. I believe it is due to the fact that you cannot use the same plugs to secure the wire harness to the radio unit. (With the stock unit, there are 2 plastic plugs on the harness that plug into the radio unit to keep the wires out of the way - on this changer, the plastic plugs have no where to plug into the radio unit, which I believe is the cause of the interference)

Case in point - I've removed it twice and moved the wires around which fixed the problem temporarily. That's the only thing I can think of because no wires are spliced. (Alternator hum is usually a grounding issue)

Other than that - it works flawlessly. The only reason I am selling it and defaulting back to the single disc unit is that I plan on doing some stereo work which means I no longer need the in-dash changer.

http://www.melvinchu.com/Accord/indash/

Instructions on how to remove the unit is located on my website at the above URL.

Pictures:

(Ignore the date - the batteries on my camera had just died)

Selling Price: $135 shipped anywhere in the U.S. Shipped from Dallas, Texas.

----------------------

Complete Grille Package for 03-04 Sedan

The following is a complete grille package that fits on any 7th generation 03-04 Sedan.

The bottom grille is a Grille-Tech Diamond Style Grille in Silver, as seen on their website:

http://www.grille-tech.com/detail.html?prodid=158

The top grille is a custom two piece grille purchased from a friend. Neither grille has ever been installed - they are both BRAND NEW - I decided against installing it since I have not yet added rims or anything to my car.

Please note: the top grille and bottom grille do not match exactly:

The Grille Tech is heavy gauge steel and the top grille is a mesh style grille that's easily bent.

Selling Price: $35 shipped anywhere in the U.S. (Grille Tech alone costs $60 before S&H on their website)

I have references on both eBay and a popular computer geek trading site - Heatware. If you have any questions, feel free to email me:

[email protected]

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Satin Interior / TL rear sway / Type-S Front Speakers / Dynamat Xtreme / Infinity Basslink / Pioneer DEH-P7700MP

Last edited by GraphiteI4; April 29th, 2004 at 07:57 AM..
GraphiteI4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 29th, 2004, 07:58 AM   #2
Clueless Newbie

up
GraphiteI4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in