WTB: Type R Lip - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 23rd, 2003, 09:05 PM   #1

WTB: Type R Lip

I want a type R lip, it has to fit my 2000 Accord v6 coupe...........Offer me a price, PM me if you got one for sale......Peace
b rockav66 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2003, 12:54 AM   #2

theres a shop in nor cal that had it for like 65. i'll see if they have more. last time i checked, they had 2 and i got one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
lilazngrl4o8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2003, 11:50 AM   #3
family sedan driver

whats the shops name??
-ryan
rYan01Av6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old May 25th, 2003, 11:54 AM   #4

will it fit a 01 if so i am interested
accordcomptech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2003, 06:55 PM   #5

it will fit a 01 but you'll have to trim the lip a little. the lower grill part is wider on the 98-00 coupe and it was made for a 98-00 coupe. if you want pics, ask jaybonez99. he installed his a week ago and has pics of what it looks like installed on a coupe. i believe gpr has it on his silver 01 coupe too.

i forgot the name of the shop. its something like egsolidsport or something close to that. its by my school so i'll swing by when i get the chance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old May 25th, 2003, 07:00 PM   #6

that im not sure of. i haven't heard of anyone with a type r lip on a sedan nor have i seen any pictures of one. i think its only for the coupe but im not positive. i'll check tonight though and match it up against a sedan to see if it fits.

i just emailed the shop asking if they have more and if they could get some kind of group buy thing going for you guys. i'll let you know when they email me back.

Old May 25th, 2003, 07:07 PM   #7

Thanx lilazngrl4o8
Old May 25th, 2003, 09:27 PM   #8

i just tested the lip against a 2000 sedan and it seems like the lip is about an inch too short. if you get one end to smoothly lay against the bumper, you can't get the other one to reach the sidewall on the other side. the lip stops a little short of the sidewall. the cut in the lip fits the lower grill on the sedan fine (except its a little cut in more where the corners are. so a part of the stock bumper would show. about 1/4 to 1/2 an inch), its just the sides don't line up nicely and it seems too short.

Old May 26th, 2003, 05:34 PM   #9

Dammit it seems that Site's & People on ebay won't sell me the Type R lip cause i live in Hawaii, and shipping is to much money
Old May 31st, 2003, 01:21 AM   #10
???

Send a message via AIM to five0netvv0
i'm in the process of becoming a verified vendor and i have seen blackoutsinc? selling for 120 or something like that shipped. I think i can do 80 + exact shipping and if there are enough buyers, the price would possibly go down. I have to double check with my friend on his prices.
________
Yamaha FZR1000

Last edited by five0netvv0; January 24th, 2011 at 12:49 AM..
five0netvv0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 31st, 2003, 02:02 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by five0netvv0 on May 30th, 2003 at 10:21 PM

i'm in the process of becoming a verified vendor and i have seen blackoutsinc? selling for 120 or something like that shipped. I think i can do 80 + exact shipping and if there are enough buyers, the price would possibly go down. I have to double check with my friend on his prices.
Man that would be Sweet ........Let us know the details when u know for sure how much its gonna cost & everything..........Thanx Peace
Old June 1st, 2003, 02:56 AM   #12

Send a message via AIM to asianaxis Send a message via MSN to asianaxis
Mugen Lip

I have a mugen lip for sale similar to type R for sedan. I had it for 2 weeks. Tight fitting to the bumper. Let me know if interested. $60 plus shipping. Im in so Cali. pick up is welcome.

email me at [email protected]
asianaxis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in