|May 22nd, 2004, 04:30 PM||#1|
GROUP BUY - 98-04 Accord Grille-Tech custom grille inserts
· GROUP BUY: 1998-2000 Honda Accord (2 Door) Bumper Grille Insert - $44.99 shipped
· GROUP BUY: 1998-2000 Honda Accord (4 Door) Bumper Grille Insert - $44.99 shipped
· GROUP BUY: 2001-2002 Honda Accord (2 Door) Center & Side Grille Insert set - $64.99 shipped
· GROUP BUY: 2001-2002 Honda Accord (4 Door) 2-piece Bumper Grille Inserts - $44.99 shipped
· GROUP BUY: 2003 2004 Honda Accord (2 Door) Center Grille Insert - $49.99 shipped
· GROUP BUY: 2003-2004 Honda Accord (2 Door) Center & Side Grille Insert set - $64.99 shipped
· GROUP BUY: 2003-2004 Honda Accord (4 Door) Bumper Grille Inserts - $44.99 shipped
These grille inserts are available in Black or Silver, and your choice of Race or Diamond Style. (You can specify your Color and Style preference when remitting payment).
This is a pre-cut grille insert that installs over your stock (OEM) grille. This is not a "kit" or replacement set. Our grille inserts come pre-cut and ready for installation. (Installation Instructions and necessary hardware are included with all orders). Our grille inserts are made of perforated mild steel that is then double powder coated for maximum durability. After being double powder -coated, they are clear coated. Also, this grille insert will NOT work with any modified front ends or aftermarket body kits.
Please e-mail ME [email protected] or post reply here for further questions:
Grille-Tech grilles offer PROTECTION for your vehicle
· Protects your radiator from road debris and bugs
· Protects intercoolers on turbo equipped vehicles
· Protects other vital engine components
Grille-Tech grilles offer superior QUALITY
· Thick gauge steel
· Powder coated (much more durable than paint) AND clear-coated to help prevent against rust
· Maximum air flow-through
· Proudly made in the USA
· U gasket around edge of grille (protects vehicles finish)
Grille-Tech grilles offer GREAT LOOKS
· For the street, strip, or show
· Sets you apart from the crowd
Grille-Tech grilles offer a fast and easy INSTALL
· No removal of front end or bumper
· No cutting or drilling required
· Installs in minutes, not hours
· Installation materials and instructions included
01-02 Accord (4-door) - SILVER, RACE-STYLE
98-00 Accord (4-door) - SILVER, DIAMOND-STYLE
03-04 Accord (2-door) SILVER, DIAMOND-STYLE
03-04 Accord (4-door) BLACK, DIAMOND-STYLE
UP-CLOSE: Diamond Style
UP-CLOSE: Race Style
For more information, please visit www.grille-tech.com
Note: Our website is ranked #1 by Google if you type "grille"
We offer three different payment methods:
Pay by Credit Card:
Pay via credit card through our secured server website:
Pay with an e-check, credit/bank card at www.paypal.com.
Our Paypal payment address is [email protected]
You can mail a Money Order payable ONLY in U.S. issued funds:
P.O. Box 187
Gladys, VA 24554
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!
If paying with Paypal or Money Order, please include a note with your payment with the following info:
- V6Performance.net screen name
- full name
- shipping address
- e-mail address
- specify type V6Performance.net ACCORD grille Group Buy (i.e. year/make/model, and 2-door or 4-door)
- color preference (Silver or Black)
- style preference (Diamond or Race)
* You will receive a "Payment Received" notification via e-mail when payment has been received.
* Please allow 1 to 4 weeks from date of payment for your order to arrive; however, most domestic orders arrive within 1 to 2 weeks.
* Orders within the continental U.S. are shipped via UPS and you will be e-mailed a Tracking Number upon shipment.
* International orders are shipped via United States Postal Service and may take longer to receive due to Customs.
If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me: [email protected]. (Please allow 24 to 48 hours for a response).
Last edited by grille-tech; July 11th, 2004 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: Title edit
|May 24th, 2004, 08:52 PM||#2|
Join Date: May 2003
i just got mine for my '03 TL and these things kick serious ass and they are of very good quality too and thick.
also, i wish this would of been posted earlier so i could of got it for less $$, but im still happy with it
|May 25th, 2004, 05:03 PM||#5|
To "Salibas" and "str8acura:"
Thanks for your feedback - we are pleased to know you are happy with your purchase!
Also, to "eolife22:"
I'm sorry, but we do not have grille inserts manufactured at this time for the 97CL.
Have a great day everyone!
|May 30th, 2004, 02:23 PM||#7|
I have been informed that this Group Buy will be ending on Thursday, June 3rd.
If you are interested, please be sure to place your order by then.
With best wishes for a Happy Memorial Day,
|June 20th, 2004, 03:55 PM||#11|
GROUP BUY IS BACK IN EFFECT
I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that our Group Buy for V6performance.net members is once again in effect.
Please follow instructions indicated on the Group Buy to place your order and remit payment.
Also, if anyone wants to view further pictures, I would advise you to visit our website, www.grille-tech.com. You may also want to look at the "Customer Rides" section since this area is dedicated to previous Grille-Tech customers who purchased our product, installed it on their vehicle and then sent us pictures.
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
Have a good one,
|June 21st, 2004, 05:47 PM||#12|
ATTN: All V6Performance.net members:
We tend to list Group Buys once every month or so and this one is scheduled to end at the end of the month.
Therefore, I would encourage you to place your order ASAP.
With best wishes for a pleasant day,
|June 30th, 2004, 04:57 PM||#17|
We have recently been made aware that the credit card payment link is not functioning properly. With that, we are extending this Group Buy till July 14th.
I truly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone and the new credit card link (edited on the Group Buy) should be working fine now.
Please contact me should you have any questions or concerns.
With best regards,
|July 16th, 2004, 09:14 PM||#18|
Join Date: Apr 2004
Just missed the GB. Any plans for another GB in the near future? Thanks
|July 26th, 2004, 04:09 PM||#21|
Hello "avenger408" and anyone else interested in our Group Buy.
We will be starting a new Group Buy shortly. However, you can go ahead and follow the instructions listed on the Group Buy post to remit you order and payment today.
Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] for further questions.
Have a great day!
|July 26th, 2004, 07:12 PM||#23|
although both spellings are correct
but ur stuff looks top notch. prolly put my order in soon.
Last edited by 7thGenACCORDcom; August 23rd, 2004 at 01:05 PM..
|August 8th, 2004, 02:22 PM||#26|
First, I did want to point out that we appreciate your pointing out the information regarding our Google ranking; however, I did want to point out that "grill" is the correct spelling for BBQ's, gas grills, etc.; whereas, "grille" is the correct spellling for an automotive part. Just wanted to let you know ....
Also, we are sorry to hear about your disappointment with the installation method. The zip-tie method has proven itself to be the best possible way of attachment. In the past, we sold our grille inserts with bolts and brackets. Many customers complained that it was difficult to install and therefore, we had our R&D (Research & Development) Department conduct some research whereby their findings concluded that zip ties are the most
effective, secure and easiest-to-install method.
The zip ties are barely visible. You may also install the zip tie so that the head of the tie is behind the grille making it even LESS noticeable. This method has proven to be a VERY SAFE and EFFECTIVE way of installation.
If you don't want to use our recommended zip-tie installation method, than you can go to your local hardware store and purchase L-brackets and small screws. Or, you can also use aluminum wire.
Hope this information helps!
Best wishes for a good week,
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|