TYC 2dr tails, Helix spacer oldstyle, comptech sways, Corbeau A4 seats - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2004, 01:36 AM   #1

TYC 2dr tails, Helix spacer oldstyle, comptech sways, Corbeau A4 seats

I'm taking the remaining parts off my accord and as the title says, alot of GREAT condition parts are for sale.

I only had most of them on the car for around a year or less, I didnt imagine getting a different car that quickly but I just got myself an E36 . The accord itself is going on cars.com on monday.

This coming weekend (7-10-04) I am taking as many parts off as I can.

As always, I would much prefer selling these locally, and for larger parts like swaybars and racing seats, I would MUCH prefer selling locally.

SPE Helix throttle body spacer (old style). I used to post videos of the Helix spacer with an AEM intake making the leaky turbo sound. Yes, this is the old style "noisy" spacer and it WILL make the sound if and only if you have intake. I bought this originally for 79+shipping from nopi and they dont sell them anymore. Make me an offer.

Comptech swaybars. Great mod, bought these for 275 shipped which was a great deal through a group buy. They are silver in color, and I also spent an extra 10 getting the new squeekless rubber bushings from comptech for the rear sways. Unfortunately I dont have any intention of killing myself underneath the car to remove them, so I would have to go to a suspension shop to get these removed at one point. Any recommendations? I am looking for a marginal amount over whatever cost it takes to remove these.

TYC coupe taillights. Version 1 with the red signal corners. Perfect condition, and I still have the original box. The bezel was never painted so it is still ready to be primered and painted. Is $120 too much to ask?

Corbeau A4 racing seats + guaranteed fitting brackets. I had another ad up last week about the brackets. I am not shipping these, local pickup only. Great racing seats, just keep in mind you WILL sit lower than the standard seats. Black cloth in color with no logos. They can be installed in 15 minutes with my custom welded brackets. The shop that modified them are professional welders as well as licensed Corbeau distributors. I paid 450 for the seats and 175+120 for the brackets+ welding job. I am only looking for $500 for the set PLUS i will help you install them into your car. Do a search for Corbeau seats on this forum and pictures should be in there.

Other parts I am selling here and there are my gauge cluster setup:

I will sell the AC reverse indiglos, the red needle bulb covers(orange in the day, blood red at night), the blue LED odometer wedge bulb.

I'm including the FACE PLATE of the gauge cluster. You will get the needles, face plate of the gauges with the indiglos already glued on so you do not have to screw up your original gauge faces, red bulb covers, and odo blue LED. The fuel and temperature had to be slightly cut so the needles would not stick so they arent perfect looking. You will use your existing odometer unit so your mileage will NOT change. $50 plus shipping or offer me something reasonable.

Hayden tranny cooler for free if anyone wants to come by and pick it up.

My email address is [email protected]

Pictures will be up as I remove parts from the car this weekend. I can start setting up pickups as soon as sunday for all parts with the exception of maybe the swaybars.
stopsign is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 10th, 2004, 01:40 AM   #2
Senior Moderhater

Send a message via AIM to abram2001
do you need a stock oem rear sway? I have mine... you can have it if you dont have yours. Where do you live? I am interested in the tranny cooler.
abram2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2004, 02:10 AM   #3

Send a message via AIM to photonic
only if you were local i'd jump on those seats
photonic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old July 10th, 2004, 02:17 AM   #4

Send a message via Yahoo to aznfunkyflip
dibs on sways and helix!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

aznfunkyflip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2004, 02:33 AM   #5

Send a message via AIM to driven
interested in spacer as well..
driven is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2004, 08:51 AM   #6
Saiken

Send a message via AIM to DrachenV6
second dibs on the sways

DrachenV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2004, 11:32 AM   #7

Send a message via AIM to ming
Are you willing to ship the tranny cooler? I can pay for shipping.

ming is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2004, 01:09 PM   #8
THLA 2009 Bombsquad

Send a message via AIM to Dtownz Thrillah
dibs on the gauges =]
Dtownz Thrillah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2004, 11:50 PM   #9

Send a message via AIM to metallikatz3
I want the tails and the gauges, i'll PM you

metallikatz3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 11th, 2004, 01:03 AM   #10

Tranny cooler-- I am located in centereach in long island. Abram, you called it first so let me see if i can uninstall it tomorrow and then I'll try my best to get all the parts for it together such as hoses. Tomorrow morning and evening I will be un modding my car.

thank you guys for the offers on the parts so far. I am trying to sort out by who is giving me the asking price of my mods as well as who called what first. Check your pm's. Let me know if I forgot anyone.

-Jerry
Old July 11th, 2004, 02:55 PM   #11

Send a message via AIM to metallikatz3
stopsign, your pm box is full, i'll take the tails, let me know about the gauges

metallikatz3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 12th, 2004, 12:55 AM   #12

Just cleared out some stuff out of my inbox.

Good news is that the SPE helix, TYC tails, Corbeau A4 racing seats and tranny cooler were removed today with zero damage and the parts look great. Pictures will be up by tomorrow night.

The bad news is that my friends mom threw out my tranny cooler while I stepped out. The parts are now available for local pickup and I can start getting offers for the SPE helix now that everything is intact. Please dont low ball me. I had forgotten about lowballers and I forgot to set my price "accordingly".

I have not gotten around to the gauges but I'll get them off my car tomorrow morning. Metallikatz, if you want the TYC tails you can come to my house at nighttime and pick em right up. They are in the box all packed up and I'll run you through on how to install them.

-Jerry
Old July 12th, 2004, 09:46 PM   #13

Pictures are here.

Gauges:

Looks pretty complicated with the wires but if you know how to tap into your parking light source, the install should be very straightforward. You dont need to worry about glueing or breaking needles, that's all done, not to mention you keep your current mileage as well as you have a spare gauge face plate if you ever feel the need to return to stock at a later time. Disassembling the gauge cluster is very simple.

Included is:

Gauge face plate with pre-attached indiglos.
Blue odometer LED
red bulb covers

TYC taillights:

1st gen with red clears, unpainted bezel. Perfect condition.

SPE helix:

a little dirty, but also perfect condition with gaskets and extra bolts(long for 98-00 and short 01-02).

Here is my address if anyone wants to mapquest it and stop by to pick up parts or check them out.

105 Noel drive
Centereach NY 11720

Thanks for looking!
Old July 12th, 2004, 09:58 PM   #14

how about $45 shipped for the spacer?
Akord02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 12th, 2004, 10:14 PM   #15

50 bucks USPS priority mail included, for the spacer, come on i gotta deal with paypal fees, and if you minus the dirt and grease, the thing is as good as BRAND NEW!
Old July 12th, 2004, 10:18 PM   #16
SILVIA

Send a message via AIM to EuStOn Send a message via MSN to EuStOn Send a message via Yahoo to EuStOn
i'm REAALLY interested in those seat... can you get me more infomation on it... and also pictures.... i'm local from NJ
EuStOn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 12th, 2004, 10:28 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopsign
50 bucks USPS priority mail included, for the spacer, come on i gotta deal with paypal fees, and if you minus the dirt and grease, the thing is as good as BRAND NEW!
Ok..what type of payment do you prefer? I don't have paypal..but i can probably use my friends.

One more question...i have an AEM CAI(single long tube kind)...how hard was the install for this thing? Do i have to redrill a intake mount hole like what some members are saying?
Old July 12th, 2004, 11:23 PM   #18

paypal is at least recorded on the database. that way we dont have any trouble with mail getting lost or how long it takes to get to me. Since you have a 2001, you just replace your existing spacer i think. In my 98 accord, i had to use the original spacer as well as the SPE. It sucked because i had to buy extra long bolts AND my intake was pushed over almost an inch.

Try to read a little more on SPE users with 2001/2002. 1998-1999 cars will STALL if you dont re-use the existing spacer. If you do wind up pushing it over, the fitting will be tight.
Old July 12th, 2004, 11:43 PM   #19

did I not make you an offer b4?
Old July 13th, 2004, 12:23 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopsign
paypal is at least recorded on the database. that way we dont have any trouble with mail getting lost or how long it takes to get to me. Since you have a 2001, you just replace your existing spacer i think. In my 98 accord, i had to use the original spacer as well as the SPE. It sucked because i had to buy extra long bolts AND my intake was pushed over almost an inch.

Try to read a little more on SPE users with 2001/2002. 1998-1999 cars will STALL if you dont re-use the existing spacer. If you do wind up pushing it over, the fitting will be tight.

Ok...let me get ahold of my friend tomorrow. I'll probably send you the payment in one or two days if he lets me use his paypal.
Old July 13th, 2004, 12:30 AM   #21

driven, that's correct, you did.

I'm sorry about whos got dibs on what, it's hard to keep track. It's my fault.

Akord02, driven did call it first. My paypal address is [email protected]

If driven decides not to buy it, we'll close the deal when payment arrives.

50 shipped, not looking for an auction war here, just trying to get rid of parts to pay for the e36.
Old July 13th, 2004, 01:22 AM   #22

so do i send payment or not...? I was going to send the money until i reread..."If driven decides not to buy it, we'll close the deal when payment arrives." So do i wait until he decides or are you going to sell it to me?
Old July 13th, 2004, 01:30 AM   #23

Send a message via Yahoo to aznfunkyflip
ok ... i thought i got dibs on the spacer and the sways. i will let the other ppl take the spacer, but i'm still interested on the sway bars. so what's the deal now?

aznfunkyflip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 13th, 2004, 01:42 AM   #24

First of all, i didn't see any price offers to him in any of your previous posts...so i thought you guys backed out. Now i'm trying to buy it and you guys are claiming dibs after i set the price at $50 shipped...

If you had the intention to buy it in the first place..give him an offer. Don't wait until someone else gives an offer and then claim dibs on that price.

Last edited by Akord02; July 13th, 2004 at 01:45 AM..
Old July 13th, 2004, 01:51 AM   #25

Hey Stopsign....let me know with a PM if you want me to send you the money. I can send the money today(7-12-04). I'll be using my friend's paypal account....you can either send the spacer to his address or you can send it to my address.
Old July 13th, 2004, 01:52 AM   #26

aznfunkyflip, the sways are the only thing that's still on the car. I havent done searches on local suspension shops yet. I'm setting the price accordingly with how much they want to charge me to swap them with the oem ones.

I had put the sways on myself so I dont know what the price of removal is. If it's too much there's no point in even taking them off the car. Tomorrow I'll do searches and start making phone calls.

Akord02, it's my fault for not keeping track of this earlier. I apologize for the mess. Driven, please decide soon if you want the helix. I'd like this to get cleared up as soon as possible.
Old July 13th, 2004, 11:26 AM   #27

PAYMENT SENT, please confirm it by checking your paypal account.

Akord02 --> I made an initial offer of 45$ shipped in a PM to stopsign when I first saw this thread(you see that post way far above yours) he said to wait till he posted a picture and then we could work out pricing. If he wants an extra 5 bucks for it.. whatever.. I saw and responded, and offered him money WAY before you did. -J
Old July 13th, 2004, 12:00 PM   #28
RKV

you still have your TL-S steering wheel, and if your willing to part out your oem lip kit, what color is it? i am near NY also, maryland. let me know. i got dibs if your willing to part with them, but maybe you didnt list them for a reason.
RKV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 13th, 2004, 03:53 PM   #29

I do have the TL-S steering wheel and the OEM lip kit but for what they're worth, I think i am going to leave them on the car. The oem kit took me about 8 hours to install and I dont want to go through that again.

I received the payment from driven and the SPE helix is now officially sold.
Old July 13th, 2004, 09:17 PM   #30
Founder of PsychoLemon CC

Send a message via ICQ to DeadDoc Send a message via AIM to DeadDoc Send a message via MSN to DeadDoc Send a message via Yahoo to DeadDoc

Trance DJ

Camera:
Canon EOS 30D
Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L
DeadDoc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in