summer clean out - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 27th, 2004, 01:16 AM   #1

summer clean out

just cleaned out my closet and found accouple things i have no use for

1. i got a set of lexan TL replacement foglight lenses. exact fit i bought a set from the autoglass place down the block guy gave me 3 i only needed 1 so the other 2 are for sale. $50 for the set there pretty light so ill cover shipping.

2. kenwood kgc-9044 eq, 11 band, digital, front rear and sub outputs, all wires, mounting cage, faceplate, case. It was used for 3months bought it new from crutchfield for 299 looking to get 150 plus shipping.

3. mtx 12" 8000 subwoofer. got it b/c i blew the first one i bought from circuit city so i got this one under warrenty its new used 1 week then my system was redone with a different sub. looking for 70 plus shipping.

4. legacy 7.2 lcd monitor screen i bought it new for 120. I extend the wire so its now like 2 1/2 feet. I was gonna use it for the visor but the visor didnt survive the saw therefore i have no use for it. I did have it working in the house off a battery and maybe had 30 minutes of use. small scratch on screen doesnt effect picture at all. Looking for 70+ shipping

5. nextel i50 was my work phone got a i730 now no need for it practically new super low hours. phone, battery, and sim dont know if the sim is any good. 40 plus shipping

some stuff out of my garage

1. a set of front raybestos brake pads for the 99-01 tl. a friend gave them to me for my 02TLS i put them drove down the block brake pedal hit the ground defintaly werent the right ones for the 02. Anyway they are new anyone need'em? 10bucks plus shipping

2. for any people around long island area that needs a lawnmower i got a sears craftsman 6.75 hp push mower with bag dam thing was only used mayb 20 times now we have a gardener. looking for 100 local pickup or i can help with delivery if its not to far.

3. nissan altima stock muffler almost new i think around 5k on it my friend put on aftermarket exhaust and i got stuck with the stocker been sitting around being moved from side to side. 20 bucks?+shipping

i can post pics of everything listed. please email me at [email protected] as i do not come around here that often. thank you
fastcarz3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 27th, 2004, 02:03 AM   #2

dibz on the screen..

got pix?
ponickka is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 27th, 2004, 03:54 PM   #3

ya i dont know how to post pics on here so if you got an email address i can send them to you thanks

Old August 2nd, 2004, 11:57 PM   #4

^bump^
Old August 3rd, 2004, 12:07 AM   #5
Founder of PsychoLemon CC

Send a message via ICQ to DeadDoc Send a message via AIM to DeadDoc Send a message via MSN to DeadDoc Send a message via Yahoo to DeadDoc
Great Sub (MTX 8000 12") have the same exact one, wired for 8 ohms, kicks ass.Hits nicely. Strong. One of these puppies will bounce the car nicely. Good price.

Is that the 1 or 2 voice coil version? the 44 or just 4? 44 is the dual 4 voice coils. i might get another one for kicks Hell i have around 1500 wats I can push. But not positive, just did spend about 2000 o nthe car for sound installation and alternator and stuff.
DeadDoc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 4th, 2004, 01:18 PM   #6

hey its a single coil 4ohm chrome one. ya it is a great sub
Old August 4th, 2004, 05:03 PM   #7

if you have the eq when i get back to the states in about 3 weeks i'll take it off your hands...
Mixophrenia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 4th, 2004, 06:28 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDoc
Great Sub (MTX 8000 12") have the same exact one, wired for 8 ohms, kicks ass.Hits nicely. Strong. One of these puppies will bounce the car nicely. Good price.

Is that the 1 or 2 voice coil version? the 44 or just 4? 44 is the dual 4 voice coils. i might get another one for kicks Hell i have around 1500 wats I can push. But not positive, just did spend about 2000 o nthe car for sound installation and alternator and stuff.
You think thats bad? 6,000 here....
JPAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 24th, 2004, 10:30 PM   #9
Founder of PsychoLemon CC

Send a message via ICQ to DeadDoc Send a message via AIM to DeadDoc Send a message via MSN to DeadDoc Send a message via Yahoo to DeadDoc
do u still have the mtx sub?
DeadDoc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 24th, 2004, 10:35 PM   #10
v6p gangster

damn you JL mobile is just killin it...i got about 4000 watts total...
PFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in