Show Car For SALE! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 30th, 2004, 06:41 PM   #1

Show Car For SALE!

Okay guys and girls, it's finally time to sell my first project car. I have bought a new car to start up and it's time to sell the yellow eclipse. A reference source about the car from ECI could be Greg with the green eclipse as he lives right near me and we always hang out. This car has always been garaged and always quality work done on the car. The car is only driven about once every week and a half or so. Never beaten on, never any secondary body work such as repainting etc except for the only paintjob and body work ever done. There are tons of modifications done to the car so for the complete list go to www.teamsolo.net/members.asp and then click on Justin Smith 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T. The sponsorship that comes with the car till the end of this year is Nitrous Express. Non-contracted sponsorships with the car are Ignited Performance, NOLOGY, Torque Videos, Chop-N-Drop Customz, Top Shop Headliners, and MTS Motorsports. I'm not going to list all the modifications, they are on the website listed above but here is an overlay of the car:

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T
Yellow Custom Paint with Molded and Shaved Body Work
Full Body Kit with Wing
Project Headlights
Complete F/B/S/S/Pancake/See Saw/Single Wheel Parker Air Ride Suspension
18" Wheels and Tires
Complete Fiberglass Interior with Authentic Carbon Fiber Headliner
Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosures
Full Steel Amp/Compressors/Tank Rack and Enclosures
4G63T JDM Cyclone 6 bolt motor swap
14b Turbo
Spearco FMIC and Custom Piping
Nitrous Express Intercooler Spray Kit
2 12" Subs with Amp
Full Components

These are just a few of the modifications being very brief. Please take the time to look the car over and look at the detailing. Please serious buyers only, I am a very busy person with multiple jobs and I go to school. I have worked extremely hard on this car and put every penny I've made into it. The new motor only has 30,000 miles on it so it will last a very long time and the internals are good to hold for about 450whp if you wish to build on it. This car also has an upcoming feature coming out in September with Speed, Style, and Sound Magazine. This magazine currently produces over 40,000 copies of their magazine nation wide per issue(monthly issues). I would prefer not to have to put this car on EBay. My cell phone is 407-922-9966. My name is Justin Smith. Give me a call at anytime up until about 11:00 p.m. est. time on week days or any time of night or day on the weekends. If you have any questions whatsoever please do not hesitate to call.
A reference to the quality of this car is BigVic with the Supra. He is my good friend and also in my car club Team Solo.
Thanks a lot,
-Justin Smith
1-(407)-922-9966
www.TeamSolo.net
Team Solo Member - Florida Coordinator
YellowEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in